Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mykola 15:43 - Aug 18 with 1324 viewsraynor94

Just scored for Hibs against Celtic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mykola on 15:45 - Aug 18 with 1308 viewsKeithHaynes

Another reason why a striker is always a good option.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mykola on 16:23 - Aug 18 with 1203 viewsWhiterockin

Mykola on 15:45 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

Another reason why a striker is always a good option.

One of many strange decisions by the club.
Mykola on 16:35 - Aug 18 with 1145 viewsQJumpingJack

one has to question the recruitment over the last 12 months.

I was at Millwall away last season and I thought he did well. I know we shouldn't judge on one game.
Mykola on 16:41 - Aug 18 with 1111 viewsWhiterockin

Mykola on 16:35 - Aug 18 by QJumpingJack

one has to question the recruitment over the last 12 months.

I was at Millwall away last season and I thought he did well. I know we shouldn't judge on one game.

I thought it very strange why he was on the bench so many times without going on, even when there were opportunities. Then sending him out on loan when we so short up front, play or sell, but a loan?
Mykola on 17:06 - Aug 18 with 1041 viewsKeithHaynes

Mykola on 16:41 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

I thought it very strange why he was on the bench so many times without going on, even when there were opportunities. Then sending him out on loan when we so short up front, play or sell, but a loan?

He will be back at the end of the season to replace Vipotnik who will go to Leeds for £10m. 🫨

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mykola on 17:18 - Aug 18 with 1003 viewsGVJack

Mykola on 17:06 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

He will be back at the end of the season to replace Vipotnik who will go to Leeds for £10m. 🫨

This post has been edited by an administrator

How long a contract has he got Keith? And do you know if Viptonik has a release clause in his contract?

I hope Mykola bangs them in for fun whilst on loan, it'll aid his development and hopefully he will be considered good enough for the first XI upon his return and/or his value increases meaning more money if he's sold. Either way win-win for us.

As for why he didn't get a chance for us I'm not sure, seems a strange one, he looks like a good player to me and hasn't had a sniff of a chance, but maybe he's not well suited to the tactical style (won't press etc) or maybe it's a personality issue and he's not a good influence in the squad?
Mykola on 17:42 - Aug 18 with 917 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mykola on 17:18 - Aug 18 by GVJack

How long a contract has he got Keith? And do you know if Viptonik has a release clause in his contract?

I hope Mykola bangs them in for fun whilst on loan, it'll aid his development and hopefully he will be considered good enough for the first XI upon his return and/or his value increases meaning more money if he's sold. Either way win-win for us.

As for why he didn't get a chance for us I'm not sure, seems a strange one, he looks like a good player to me and hasn't had a sniff of a chance, but maybe he's not well suited to the tactical style (won't press etc) or maybe it's a personality issue and he's not a good influence in the squad?

He came on at Preston and looked a real handful, worked hard, put himself about.

I don't get it either, he must have a bad attitude in training.

Wouldn't be surprised if he scores a load up there and we sell him to someone where he is another Gyokeres.
Mykola on 18:04 - Aug 18 with 869 viewsRichardO

How do we stand with loan out players if we have an injury crisis can we bring people back?
Login to get fewer ads

Mykola on 19:24 - Aug 18 with 754 viewsGVJack

Mykola on 18:04 - Aug 18 by RichardO

How do we stand with loan out players if we have an injury crisis can we bring people back?

Depends on the agreement with the two clubs. Some have a recall option they can trigger, but my understanding is this can only be within the transfer window periods.
Mykola on 19:58 - Aug 18 with 682 viewstheloneranger

https://dubz.co/c/af4b76

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mykola on 20:42 - Aug 18 with 583 viewsBoundy

Mykola on 19:58 - Aug 18 by theloneranger

https://dubz.co/c/af4b76

Tidy goal , pity it wasn't for us but maybe when he returns what ever the reason(s) he hasn't played for us will be put behind him and we move on with a decent striker

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024