Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar 09:20 - Jul 31 with 855 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62698/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 09:45 - Jul 31 with 800 viewsSonicBoom

Does this come with the the usual caveat for our transfer rumours...
"Ipswich are also interested" ?
Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 09:48 - Jul 31 with 790 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 09:45 - Jul 31 by SonicBoom

Does this come with the the usual caveat for our transfer rumours...
"Ipswich are also interested" ?

Do keep up, the article does say we ar the only Premier League club interested, this of course does not rule out Pompey

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 11:17 - Jul 31 with 677 viewssaintsfanbrock

When I read Dortmund I was hoping beyond all hope that it was Muokoko. If we can get him this would be the signing I would be most excited about of all time.
Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 553 viewskingslandstand1

This does, assuming there is some def validity in the story, that we are unlikely to see much of Ross Stewart in the coming months
Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 13:23 - Jul 31 with 531 viewsGRIM

Southampton Have Dortmund Centre Forward On Their Radar on 13:08 - Jul 31 by kingslandstand1

This does, assuming there is some def validity in the story, that we are unlikely to see much of Ross Stewart in the coming months

Ross who ?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024