Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton 21:35 - Jul 30 with 947 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62696/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:14 - Jul 30 with 866 viewsPatfromPoole

Can Totton afford him?

I doubt he would put much on the gate; he certainly isn’t somebody I would want to watch even if it was free admission.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:19 - Jul 30 with 856 viewsSaintNick

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:14 - Jul 30 by PatfromPoole

Can Totton afford him?

I doubt he would put much on the gate; he certainly isn’t somebody I would want to watch even if it was free admission.

Apparently he will owe them money when they balance his salary against his bar bill, i think they are thinking that it will give them a higher media profile and page hits

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:24 - Jul 30 with 834 viewsPatfromPoole

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:19 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

Apparently he will owe them money when they balance his salary against his bar bill, i think they are thinking that it will give them a higher media profile and page hits

If only they had a message board editor with some gravitas…..

Wonder if there is anybody fairly local they could use……

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 830 viewsSalisburySaint

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:14 - Jul 30 by PatfromPoole

Can Totton afford him?

Depends how much they are paying him, other clubs seem to pay reasonable money the ex league players

Brett Pitman has been earning big money the past two years playing for Wessex League Porchester and Shaftesbury. He has changed clubs again this season and playing for Baffin Milton Roverx
[Post edited 31 Jul 8:10]
Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:33 - Jul 30 with 806 viewsSaintNick

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:27 - Jul 30 by SalisburySaint

Depends how much they are paying him, other clubs seem to pay reasonable money the ex league players

Brett Pitman has been earning big money the past two years playing for Wessex League Porchester and Shaftesbury. He has changed clubs again this season and playing for Baffin Milton Roverx
[Post edited 31 Jul 8:10]

Not sure what he would be on at Swindon, but I would say Totton would struggle to match that, Brett Pitman never di much above League One whereas Austin still got 12 goals last season for Swindon and has played in the Premier League.

But I cant see when Totton would get money to pay him that much, £2 k a week would be a push

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 00:53 - Jul 31 with 695 viewsNYC_Saint

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 22:33 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

Not sure what he would be on at Swindon, but I would say Totton would struggle to match that, Brett Pitman never di much above League One whereas Austin still got 12 goals last season for Swindon and has played in the Premier League.

But I cant see when Totton would get money to pay him that much, £2 k a week would be a push

Maybe he's also got an eye in coaching there too. Crazy to think that at such a low league level someone can earn 100k per year if your estimate is correct.
Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 08:57 - Jul 31 with 561 viewsPatfromPoole

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 00:53 - Jul 31 by NYC_Saint

Maybe he's also got an eye in coaching there too. Crazy to think that at such a low league level someone can earn 100k per year if your estimate is correct.

Of all the players who I thought could turn to coaching, he would be the last candidate.

A gobshite like him surely has a career on Talk Sport awaiting him.

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:08 - Jul 31 with 548 viewsUTS1885

Mr ego who slagged us off from recall.
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:42 - Jul 31 with 530 viewsSaintNick

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:08 - Jul 31 by UTS1885

Mr ego who slagged us off from recall.

He is definitely not a person who holds back his feelings, I didn't think he slagged off the club as such, but the people who were then in charge of the team ie the coaching staff who he felt gave him a raw deal.

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:43 - Jul 31 with 530 viewsSonicBoom

He'll be the Calmore Ronaldo. He'll want to take all the free kicks and corners. Every pass will have to go to him and he won't run 3 yards to chase a ball.
No doubt he'll want to be the bar and catering manager too and probably want the chairmans parking space.
Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:46 - Jul 31 with 522 viewsSaintNick

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 09:43 - Jul 31 by SonicBoom

He'll be the Calmore Ronaldo. He'll want to take all the free kicks and corners. Every pass will have to go to him and he won't run 3 yards to chase a ball.
No doubt he'll want to be the bar and catering manager too and probably want the chairmans parking space.

He is being unveiled and will address the good people of Totton from the Asda Roundabout at 7pm this evening.

Charlie Austin Signs For AFC Totton on 13:57 - Jul 31 with 443 viewssledger

totton are a club not short on finances having high profile sponsers and an association with saints,austin will score a hatfull in the southern premier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024