Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell and Swansea 10:40 - Jul 2 with 2995 viewsQJumpingJack

The BBC are running the story that an agreement is close around breach of contract issue.

This post has been edited by an administrator
πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 09:03 - Jul 3 with 950 viewsvetchonian

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 06:33 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

You mean he doesn't suffer fools.

Or he can't manage strong personalities.
"Fools" exist in all walks if life good managers know how to manage them. You can't send employees out on loan or play them in the reserves in business.
There are tools to use and ultimately those who don't conform can be dismissed bit there's work to do first.
Not everyone will share a managers point of view or beliefs.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 09:54 - Jul 3 with 895 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 06:30 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

Funny how some players apparently won't play for Martin and others will play for nobody else.

His stock is high, an England manager in the making πŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 11:44 - Jul 3 with 796 viewsDr_Winston

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 06:30 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

Funny how some players apparently won't play for Martin and others will play for nobody else.

That's not uncommon outside football either. I've had bosses that I've got along great with whilst other on the team despise them, and vice versa.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 12:27 - Jul 3 with 756 viewsReslovenSwan1

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 11:44 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

That's not uncommon outside football either. I've had bosses that I've got along great with whilst other on the team despise them, and vice versa.

The only manager of Swansea to fall out with three forwards simultaneously. That is good going. Patto, Oba and Morgan.

Wise sage since Toshack era

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 13:07 - Jul 3 with 713 viewsvetchonian

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 09:54 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

Watching the Euros it seems henis managing England already!
I doubt Enfland would appiiny an ex Scotland player as manager

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 698 viewsKeithHaynes

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 13:07 - Jul 3 by vetchonian

Watching the Euros it seems henis managing England already!
I doubt Enfland would appiiny an ex Scotland player as manager

He is English tho.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 15:58 - Jul 3 with 620 viewsguthrieintherain

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 06:33 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

You mean he doesn't suffer fools.

Either that or he likes arse lickers.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 15:59 - Jul 3 with 618 viewstheloneranger

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 09:54 - Jul 3 by KeithHaynes

He'll have to get in the queue behind Graham Potter first.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 16:57 - Jul 3 with 563 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 12:27 - Jul 3 by ReslovenSwan1

The only manager of Swansea to fall out with three forwards simultaneously. That is good going. Patto, Oba and Morgan.

Three players who have a history of throwing toys out of the pram and acting unprofessionally both before and after Martin.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 17:01 - Jul 3 with 559 viewsDr_Winston

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 16:57 - Jul 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Three players who have a history of throwing toys out of the pram and acting unprofessionally both before and after Martin.

Where did Paterson and Whittaker act unprofessionally?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 18:47 - Jul 3 with 492 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 17:01 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

Where did Paterson and Whittaker act unprofessionally?

Keith will give you the details.
πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 3 with 367 viewsvetchonian

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 18:47 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

Keith will give you the details.

I think he meant priorto Martin

That said much has been made.of Whittaker gesturing behind Martins back...it happens all.thetime in situations away from football mangers learn how.to deal with such....whilst it appears Obafemi had issues atMillwall the "troublesome" Whittaker had no.issueat Plymouth....so.maube the issue wasn't the player?

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:29 - Jul 3 with 362 viewsDr_Winston

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:21 - Jul 3 by vetchonian

I think he meant priorto Martin

That said much has been made.of Whittaker gesturing behind Martins back...it happens all.thetime in situations away from football mangers learn how.to deal with such....whilst it appears Obafemi had issues atMillwall the "troublesome" Whittaker had no.issueat Plymouth....so.maube the issue wasn't the player?

I believe I've said before that the amount of stories leaking out of the club both before and after his departure that seek to excuse Russy of his many and repeated cockups isn't a coincidence. The man had a Martinezesque desire and ability to spin the narrative his way.

There have been no credible reports of ill behaviour on Whittaker's part that I'm aware of. Just a coach too dim to utilise him properly when it should have been obvious to anyone that he was being marginalised and set up to fail. Pato has done just fine under every other manager he's had too.

Oba I will grant is a special case, but even when most criticised his effort on the pitch was never, ever lacking. A less ego driven manager might have compromised a bit and not cut off his nose to spite his face.

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:57 - Jul 3 with 311 viewsWhiterockin

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:29 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

I believe I've said before that the amount of stories leaking out of the club both before and after his departure that seek to excuse Russy of his many and repeated cockups isn't a coincidence. The man had a Martinezesque desire and ability to spin the narrative his way.

There have been no credible reports of ill behaviour on Whittaker's part that I'm aware of. Just a coach too dim to utilise him properly when it should have been obvious to anyone that he was being marginalised and set up to fail. Pato has done just fine under every other manager he's had too.

Oba I will grant is a special case, but even when most criticised his effort on the pitch was never, ever lacking. A less ego driven manager might have compromised a bit and not cut off his nose to spite his face.

There have been no credible reports of ill behaviour on Whittaker's part that I'm aware of.

What happened at Derby.
πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 22:02 - Jul 3 with 301 viewsDr_Winston

πŸ”΄ Russell and Swansea on 21:57 - Jul 3 by Whiterockin

There have been no credible reports of ill behaviour on Whittaker's part that I'm aware of.

What happened at Derby.

You tell me.

As far as I know, Wayne Rooney, that noted football intellectual, wasn't hugely enthused about him. That's about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024