Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak 09:24 - May 19 with 4703 viewsbuilthjack

He, like Johnson, hasn’t a clue. A chancer full of bullshit, just like Johnson.
Pathetic people. Yet some get taken in by bullshit. How bizarre.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

SooKnackered on 06:24 - Jun 19 with 623 viewsWhiterockin

SooKnackered on 23:34 - Jun 18 by builthjack

Time for him to go and spend his billion that he doesn’t pay UK taxes on.

We all know he is rightly going, but the future is just as concerning for me.
SooKnackered on 07:11 - Jun 19 with 601 viewsDr_Winston

SooKnackered on 23:34 - Jun 18 by builthjack

Time for him to go and spend his billion that he doesn’t pay UK taxes on.

You do know that's his wife's money right? Or did it become his when they got married? Bit Victorian...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

SooKnackered on 07:40 - Jun 19 with 589 viewsbuilthjack

SooKnackered on 07:11 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

You do know that's his wife's money right? Or did it become his when they got married? Bit Victorian...

I don’t suppose you have seen the pre nup.
Thought not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunak on 08:04 - Jun 19 with 577 viewsraynor94

Inflation down to 2%, Interest rate cut can't be far away

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sunak on 09:38 - Jun 19 with 529 viewsonehunglow

Not bothered how rich our PM is ,frankly.
It’s about competence

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sunak on 09:39 - Jun 19 with 527 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Sunak on 09:38 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

It’s about competence

He’s very very very very rich.

And utterly incompetent.
Sunak on 09:42 - Jun 19 with 520 viewsraynor94

I wonder how much the Blairs are worth these days

Sunak on 09:58 - Jun 19 with 510 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 09:39 - Jun 19 by JumpingJackFlash

He’s very very very very rich.

And utterly incompetent.

He is also gutless
I’d feel the same if he were only as wealthy as sir Keir

Login to get fewer ads

Sunak on 10:34 - Jun 19 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

It’s about competence

He is totally incompetent. But you know that.

Sunak on 13:41 - Jun 19 with 445 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 10:34 - Jun 19 by builthjack

He is totally incompetent. But you know that.

I might have mentioned that Ken.Keep up mun.
The future teaches us to be alone

Sunak on 17:26 - Jun 19 with 409 viewsmax936

It’s about competence

Their wealth contributes to their incompetence, they've no appreciation of how the rest of us live and behave as if most live similarly to themselves, they bring new tax laws in for everything and everything to pay for their incompetence.

Whilst they've got their wealth ferreted away in offshore hidden accounts, while the rest of us are taxed on monies that we've already been taxed on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunak on 17:29 - Jun 19 with 407 viewsmax936

Sunak on 17:26 - Jun 19 by max936

Their wealth contributes to their incompetence, they've no appreciation of how the rest of us live and behave as if most live similarly to themselves, they bring new tax laws in for everything and everything to pay for their incompetence.

Whilst they've got their wealth ferreted away in offshore hidden accounts, while the rest of us are taxed on monies that we've already been taxed on.

Here's two examples:

Mate posted on our Whatsapp group yesterday that if you earned 50k or more and had 15k in savings you'd be paying tax on it, also if you had 10K with a 5% interest plan they'd be taking tax from you, legalised thievery.

Sunak on 17:39 - Jun 19 with 397 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sunak on 17:29 - Jun 19 by max936

Here's two examples:

Mate posted on our Whatsapp group yesterday that if you earned 50k or more and had 15k in savings you'd be paying tax on it, also if you had 10K with a 5% interest plan they'd be taking tax from you, legalised thievery.

And I think they charge VAT on the green levy on petrol too, it is robbery.
Sunak on 17:44 - Jun 19 with 395 viewsmax936

Sunak on 17:39 - Jun 19 by SullutaCreturned

And I think they charge VAT on the green levy on petrol too, it is robbery.

All to cover up for their disastrous financial mistakes or were they mistakes, seeing on how their give their mates and major backers millions if not billions in "contract" awards.

Sunak on 18:06 - Jun 19 with 384 viewsWingstandwood

It goes from bad to worse!

https://news.sky.com/story/met-police-close-protection-officer-arrested-and-susp

Argus!

Sunak on 18:14 - Jun 19 with 380 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 17:26 - Jun 19 by max936

No.
It doesn’t
He is incompetent as he has no political nous ,nor mental courage .An utter jerk.
We have had wealthy PMs who did a decent job.
Poor PMs are not a good prospect .
Nothing wrong with achievers
Sunak is gutless and hasn’t the simple balls to fight back
He turns my guts inside out
He needs to get off his belly.
Starmer is wealthy too. You think he’s short of a few Bob ?
He ain’t. This Kent was head of the CPS and failed but not before he’d ruined the lives of some high profile people .

He could institute changes that will have you see your arse but at least we are spared this Tory blue boy hate speech ,which is just tedious .
To their shame,Tories are so supine as to not even answer back

Cowards

Sunak on 18:33 - Jun 19 with 374 viewsmax936

Sunak on 18:14 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

No.
It doesn’t
He is incompetent as he has no political nous ,nor mental courage .An utter jerk.
We have had wealthy PMs who did a decent job.
Poor PMs are not a good prospect .
Nothing wrong with achievers
Sunak is gutless and hasn’t the simple balls to fight back
He turns my guts inside out
He needs to get off his belly.
Starmer is wealthy too. You think he’s short of a few Bob ?
He ain’t. This Kent was head of the CPS and failed but not before he’d ruined the lives of some high profile people .

He could institute changes that will have you see your arse but at least we are spared this Tory blue boy hate speech ,which is just tedious .
To their shame,Tories are so supine as to not even answer back

Cowards

"Starmer is wealthy too. You think he’s short of a few Bob ?"

Yes, yes I know he is, but it remains to be seen as to what carnage he may or not preside over, whereas Sunak and his crew ....
[Post edited 19 Jun 22:26]

Sunak on 18:34 - Jun 19 with 373 viewsWingstandwood

Sunak predicted to lose his seat!

Argus!

Sunak on 18:49 - Jun 19 with 352 viewsonehunglow

Sunak on 18:33 - Jun 19 by max936

"Starmer is wealthy too. You think he’s short of a few Bob ?"

Yes, yes I know he is, but it remains to be seen as to what carnage he may or not preside over, whereas Sunak and his crew ....
[Post edited 19 Jun 22:26]

It does and don’t come running to me when he proves to be what I think he might .
I’m glad I’m getting on,truth be told.
Labour could be in power for the rest of my lifetime
I hope my grandkids have some semblance of the country I knew to grow up in cos right now it’s looks bleak.

Sunak on 19:11 - Jun 19 with 345 viewsmax936

Sunak on 18:49 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

It does and don’t come running to me when he proves to be what I think he might .
I’m glad I’m getting on,truth be told.
Labour could be in power for the rest of my lifetime
I hope my grandkids have some semblance of the country I knew to grow up in cos right now it’s looks bleak.

With over 800 immigrants coming over yesterday, you'd be right yet more money for the hard pressed Taxpayer to find, the Torys have thrown masses amounts of money at this problem and are still no near to finding a solution.

Sunak probably doesn't care anymore anyway, he'll retire back to his Ivory Tower with his great big fat PM's pension!

Sunak on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 305 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 17:44 - Jun 19 by max936

All to cover up for their disastrous financial mistakes or were they mistakes, seeing on how their give their mates and major backers millions if not billions in "contract" awards.

Pay £15 million and get £400million back. That’s what they do.
Make their mates even richer.
Same old Tories.
Make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
It’s always been that way.

Sunak on 22:21 - Jun 19 with 295 viewsraynor94

Sunak on 21:31 - Jun 19 by builthjack

Pay £15 million and get £400million back. That’s what they do.
Make their mates even richer.
Same old Tories.
Make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
It’s always been that way.

I did ask earlier in the thread how much are the Blairs and even Kinnock worth these days.

Sunak on 22:30 - Jun 19 with 293 viewsmax936

Sunak on 22:21 - Jun 19 by raynor94

I did ask earlier in the thread how much are the Blairs and even Kinnock worth these days.

To fing much, is the answer you're looking for!

Sunak on 22:57 - Jun 19 with 281 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak on 22:21 - Jun 19 by raynor94

Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss, SooKnackered. Made a fortune for themselves.
But also made a fortune for their mates.

Sunak on 23:52 - Jun 19 with 262 viewsmajorraglan

Sunak on 17:29 - Jun 19 by max936

Here's two examples:

If you’re a basic rate tax payer you can earn up to £1k in interest before they start taxing you, if you're a higher rate tax payer it’s £500. With the personal allowances frozen for the next 4 years, more and more people are being dragged in to the higher rate tax band. They call it fiscal drag.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024