Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this just an upgrade 11:59 - Apr 16 with 1775 viewsWhiterockin

In the way government will advise us in future or is there something sinister bubbling that we do not know about.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65290166
Is this just an upgrade on 15:58 - Apr 16 with 1719 viewsSullutaCreturned

They'll tell us it's just an upgrade but the way the world is I wouldn't be surprised if there was a massive terror threat they're not telling anyone about...not just the UK, something really big, global.

I'm not worrying about it though, life is too short and covid was enough worrying over next to nothing, as it turned out.
Is this just an upgrade on 16:48 - Apr 16 with 1697 viewsWhiterockin

Is this just an upgrade on 15:58 - Apr 16 by SullutaCreturned

They'll tell us it's just an upgrade but the way the world is I wouldn't be surprised if there was a massive terror threat they're not telling anyone about...not just the UK, something really big, global.

I'm not worrying about it though, life is too short and covid was enough worrying over next to nothing, as it turned out.

Exactly my take on it.
Is this just an upgrade on 13:01 - Apr 17 with 1632 viewsmangohilljack

100% something sinister, some of us have been demonised for sharing the stuff these corrupt, rotten to the core money grabbing western governments have on the agenda.

Slowly but surely they are outing themselves
Is this just an upgrade on 13:26 - Apr 17 with 1617 viewsBoundy

Anyone old enough to remember the 60s throughout the 80 s will be reminded of the public service announcements informing the public what to do in a event of a nuclear attack , Frankie Goes to Hollywood made a fortune with a song about
it

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_warnings.htm

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Is this just an upgrade on 14:40 - Apr 17 with 1581 views1983

Is this just an upgrade on 13:26 - Apr 17 by Boundy

Anyone old enough to remember the 60s throughout the 80 s will be reminded of the public service announcements informing the public what to do in a event of a nuclear attack , Frankie Goes to Hollywood made a fortune with a song about
it

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/films/1964to1979/filmpage_warnings.htm

Hide under your stairs and if your house doesnt fall down all around you and it survives stay there for about 20 years for the acid rain to clear and you will be fine, covid will sound as comical as that in years to come. The day they do that phone test my mobile will be switched off and battery taken out

Is this just an upgrade on 20:51 - Apr 17 with 1513 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is this just an upgrade on 14:40 - Apr 17 by 1983

Hide under your stairs and if your house doesnt fall down all around you and it survives stay there for about 20 years for the acid rain to clear and you will be fine, covid will sound as comical as that in years to come. The day they do that phone test my mobile will be switched off and battery taken out

But apparently your phone won't work until you respond to the alert so when you turn it on the alert will still be there.

PS, Mango, it's not just Western governments, corruption and self serving greed is in every government.
Is this just an upgrade on 22:34 - Apr 17 with 1484 views1462jack

Is this just an upgrade on 20:51 - Apr 17 by SullutaCreturned

But apparently your phone won't work until you respond to the alert so when you turn it on the alert will still be there.

PS, Mango, it's not just Western governments, corruption and self serving greed is in every government.

For IPhones do the following

Settings
Notifications
Scroll to bottoms of page
Extreme alerts : turn off
Severe alerts : turn off

Job done apparently
Is this just an upgrade on 17:27 - Apr 20 with 1363 viewsSullutaCreturned

Is this just an upgrade on 22:34 - Apr 17 by 1462jack

For IPhones do the following

Settings
Notifications
Scroll to bottoms of page
Extreme alerts : turn off
Severe alerts : turn off

Job done apparently

You may be right but I'm not sure it worls like that. I don't have an Iphone so I couldn't tell you.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this just an upgrade on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1352 views1462jack

Is this just an upgrade on 17:27 - Apr 20 by SullutaCreturned

You may be right but I'm not sure it worls like that. I don't have an Iphone so I couldn't tell you.

Will provide update on Sunday every one I’m my house as iPhone or iPad and have all carried out the above
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024