Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is going down ? 11:43 - Apr 5 with 7164 viewsKeithHaynes

Inc Reading points deduction.

Cardiff fixtures to come.
Not Inc Rotherham away.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who is going down ? on 12:05 - Apr 5 with 2848 viewsfelixstowe_jack

On current form over both the last 6 and 10 matches the worst teams are,

QPR 4 points last ten games
Blackpool and Reading both have 8 points last ten games
Cardiff Rotherham and Swansea all 10 points last ten games.
Wigan and Huddersfield both have 11 points from last ten games.

Note Swansea have 7 points last six games and are included purely on their current form over the last ten games but they
Are safe.

Last season 37 points got you related but this season 22 out of the 24 teams are already on 39 points r more with 7 games to go.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who is going down ? on 12:17 - Apr 5 with 2835 viewsWhiterockin

I think the points deduction for Reading could well galvanise the team to get them over the line. If Huddersfield keep getting something it could well come down to the Rotherham v Cardiff game. How ironic would that be.
Who is going down ? on 12:21 - Apr 5 with 2811 viewsDr_Winston

Wigan are gone. Probably Blackpool too. If Cardiff don't win at Blackpool then they're in serious trouble. Even a draw probably won't help them. Unless they're very fortunate it's hard to see them getting anything more than three points from Sunderland, Sheff Utd, Watford & Stoke.

They could well be in the relegation zone by the time the Rotherham game comes up. Three games to save their skins. Rotherham away, a Warnock managed Huddersfield at home and Champions elect Burnley at Turf Moor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who is going down ? on 12:46 - Apr 5 with 2791 viewspencoedjack

Who is going down ? on 12:21 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

Wigan are gone. Probably Blackpool too. If Cardiff don't win at Blackpool then they're in serious trouble. Even a draw probably won't help them. Unless they're very fortunate it's hard to see them getting anything more than three points from Sunderland, Sheff Utd, Watford & Stoke.

They could well be in the relegation zone by the time the Rotherham game comes up. Three games to save their skins. Rotherham away, a Warnock managed Huddersfield at home and Champions elect Burnley at Turf Moor.

Oh I so hope they get relegated.

I don't buy into this its great we are in the same division malarkey.

Would love to see them in the 4th tier .
Who is going down ? on 13:00 - Apr 5 with 2764 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who is going down ? on 12:46 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

Oh I so hope they get relegated.

I don't buy into this its great we are in the same division malarkey.

Would love to see them in the 4th tier .

Get it right, out of existence!!!!
Who is going down ? on 13:13 - Apr 5 with 2748 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 13:00 - Apr 5 by Treforys_Jack

Get it right, out of existence!!!!

But, what about your two cup finals each season? You know the only time your players appear to get the proverbial rocket up ones arse…..
Who is going down ? on 13:16 - Apr 5 with 2733 viewsonehunglow

Seeing Cardiff going down won’t help our cause .
They won’t anyway.
Just hope Huddersfield stay up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going down ? on 13:23 - Apr 5 with 2731 viewspencoedjack

Who is going down ? on 13:13 - Apr 5 by bennytheblue

But, what about your two cup finals each season? You know the only time your players appear to get the proverbial rocket up ones arse…..

Our cup final?

6000 on top of your gate from Bristol City makes me think it’s means more to those east of Llantrisant than you let on, unless of course there were more Jacks in the home end than the lad who got picked on by a (the standard) group of your lot.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 13:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Who is going down ? on 13:39 - Apr 5 with 2716 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As opposed to your players who can't be bothered for 46 games a season and are only to happy to celebrate defeats by drug use.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who is going down ? on 13:45 - Apr 5 with 2708 viewsBoundy

Well unless the additional 14k on your gate last saturday were Swans supporters (of which there were a few ) then i'd say for the likes of many from the valleys it was their cup final , it seems they only turn out when the big teams roll into town

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who is going down ? on 13:48 - Apr 5 with 2695 viewsonehunglow

Who is going down ? on 13:45 - Apr 5 by Boundy

Well unless the additional 14k on your gate last saturday were Swans supporters (of which there were a few ) then i'd say for the likes of many from the valleys it was their cup final , it seems they only turn out when the big teams roll into town

I suppose if you’re a valley boy,then Swansea City strolling into town would be a highlight of an otherwise miserable existence .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who is going down ? on 15:20 - Apr 5 with 2627 viewsKeithHaynes

The youth in east wales are following the Swans.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59954/swansea-city-live-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who is going down ? on 16:03 - Apr 5 with 2585 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 13:23 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

Our cup final?

6000 on top of your gate from Bristol City makes me think it’s means more to those east of Llantrisant than you let on, unless of course there were more Jacks in the home end than the lad who got picked on by a (the standard) group of your lot.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 13:45]

The celebrations after in the changing room were akin to winning a playoff final I heard…..I guess it was a big one for Russ after only 4 wins since November….keeps him in the job for another season?
Who is going down ? on 16:05 - Apr 5 with 2584 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 13:48 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

I suppose if you’re a valley boy,then Swansea City strolling into town would be a highlight of an otherwise miserable existence .

Nah I pure cardiff bra…..the wurzels are a bigger deal for me personally and always have been. Swansea is just like another valley town and always has been around here.
Who is going down ? on 17:09 - Apr 5 with 2531 viewsSTID2017

Forest ?
Oh no that is next season after they implode after relegation from the EPL this season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who is going down ? on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 2521 views1462jack

Who is going down ? on 16:05 - Apr 5 by bennytheblue

Nah I pure cardiff bra…..the wurzels are a bigger deal for me personally and always have been. Swansea is just like another valley town and always has been around here.

Ah you sound like that English born England supporting Bradford cardiff fantasist
[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 17:31]
Who is going down ? on 17:28 - Apr 5 with 2501 viewsWhiterockin

A little town that whips your @rse twice a year. Laughable really.
Who is going down ? on 17:40 - Apr 5 with 2481 views1462jack

Would love to see the scum relegated , can’t see it though I think as the table is now is how it will finish , if the scum do go down I think it will finish them
Who is going down ? on 17:59 - Apr 5 with 2458 viewspencoedjack

Who is going down ? on 16:03 - Apr 5 by bennytheblue

The celebrations after in the changing room were akin to winning a playoff final I heard…..I guess it was a big one for Russ after only 4 wins since November….keeps him in the job for another season?

I know it doesn't happen often but here's a reminder.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/beaming-mick-mccarthy
Who is going down ? on 19:04 - Apr 5 with 2406 viewsBoundy

Who is going down ? on 13:48 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

When the Kingsway was in full flow (pre Wind Street) then the sounds of greetings ending with butt filled air , much better nightlife than Cardiffs back in the 80's 90's and the ladies much more refined .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who is going down ? on 19:15 - Apr 5 with 2385 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 17:40 - Apr 5 by 1462jack

Would love to see the scum relegated , can’t see it though I think as the table is now is how it will finish , if the scum do go down I think it will finish them

Hoping we do, only way to get rid of Tan.
Who is going down ? on 19:18 - Apr 5 with 2380 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 19:04 - Apr 5 by Boundy

When the Kingsway was in full flow (pre Wind Street) then the sounds of greetings ending with butt filled air , much better nightlife than Cardiffs back in the 80's 90's and the ladies much more refined .

Nah it really wasn’t….you had Martha’s, that was it….
Who is going down ? on 19:22 - Apr 5 with 2370 viewsbennytheblue

Who is going down ? on 17:59 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

I know it doesn't happen often but here's a reminder.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/beaming-mick-mccarthy

Celebrated like they won the league he said, so you always do it, like I said. It’s massive for you lot, we get it…..
Who is going down ? on 19:23 - Apr 5 with 2366 viewsFireboy2

Who is going down ? on 19:18 - Apr 5 by bennytheblue

Nah it really wasn’t….you had Martha’s, that was it….

Believe me, it was 😉
Who is going down ? on 19:24 - Apr 5 with 2365 viewsFireboy2

You have let yourself down with this post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024