Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chester City 18:52 - Jan 7 with 10067 viewsjack_lord

So how are they allowed to have fans at their games?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chester City on 21:14 - Jan 7 with 1346 viewsjasper_T

Chester City on 21:12 - Jan 7 by trampie

It is in Wales and they should adhere to Welsh law, with just the offices in England, they must have known that they were putting their pitch and stands on Welsh land when they built it surely, ignorance is no defence in law, for Wales to have different laws to England should have been foreseeable.

Land might have been cheaper on this side. Hidden costs now.
Chester City on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 1310 viewsbuilthjack

They should join the Konica and try and get into Europe.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chester City on 21:49 - Jan 7 with 1287 viewspencoedjack

Drakeford is an effing embarrassment

End of.
Chester City on 21:50 - Jan 7 with 1282 viewstrampie

Chester City on 21:49 - Jan 7 by pencoedjack

Drakeford is an effing embarrassment

End of.

Why do you think that ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Chester City on 21:53 - Jan 7 with 1281 viewsjack_lord

Chester City on 21:01 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

1st thing Wales is a couple of weeks behind England so you can't compare. Infection rates in England are below Wales as they are dropping. Fatality rates are a couple of weeks behind.

2nd the Wales death rates are never 100% correct as mid Wales have poor emergency services and general hospitals so Welsh patents are showing up on English stats as they are taken to English hospitals.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 21:02]

Firstly, there is no way that the Chester games should be played with no fans even though the ground in Wales. If Drakeford wants to show tough - then be tough to the Welsh population and say that for this restriction, only English residents can be allowed in to the ground.

2nd - no one lives in Mid Wales so Albert and Mary are are going to wildly skew the fatality statistics. There is more chance of the millions of tourists holidaying in our wonderful Gower skewing the Welsh statistics. We are behind England but no by much and the graph I saw yesterday showed our curve was better than across the Bridge.

Whatever happens, Chester should play their game with fans though.

Chester City on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 1263 viewstrampie

Chester City on 21:53 - Jan 7 by jack_lord

Firstly, there is no way that the Chester games should be played with no fans even though the ground in Wales. If Drakeford wants to show tough - then be tough to the Welsh population and say that for this restriction, only English residents can be allowed in to the ground.

2nd - no one lives in Mid Wales so Albert and Mary are are going to wildly skew the fatality statistics. There is more chance of the millions of tourists holidaying in our wonderful Gower skewing the Welsh statistics. We are behind England but no by much and the graph I saw yesterday showed our curve was better than across the Bridge.

I don't think Chester should play their games in front of fans on Welsh soil, rules are rules, it would open up a can of worms.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Chester City on 22:03 - Jan 7 with 1257 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 21:53 - Jan 7 by jack_lord

You had better tell builthie that nobody lives in mid Wales. Clearly stated by someone who doesn't go there. TBH they are fabulous people and a mainstay of the Welsh economy.
Chester City on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 1253 viewsjack_lord

Chester City on 22:00 - Jan 7 by trampie

I don't think Chester should play their games in front of fans on Welsh soil, rules are rules, it would open up a can of worms.

The can of worms have other consequences though. This is an English club that should be governed by the rules of Boris and not Drakeford. It is great that the ground is actually in Wales but most of their fans are English and will be back there after the final whistle, The Welsh fans should probably not be allowed to go to the game even though Swans fans can go to away games.

Login to get fewer ads

Chester City on 22:15 - Jan 7 with 1233 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 22:06 - Jan 7 by jack_lord

The can of worms have other consequences though. This is an English club that should be governed by the rules of Boris and not Drakeford. It is great that the ground is actually in Wales but most of their fans are English and will be back there after the final whistle, The Welsh fans should probably not be allowed to go to the game even though Swans fans can go to away games.

There should be no covid borders in the UK we should all have the same rules and regulations. This incident just highlights the stupidity of the situation.
Chester City on 22:17 - Jan 7 with 1232 viewsTreforys_Jack

Chester City on 22:15 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

There should be no covid borders in the UK we should all have the same rules and regulations. This incident just highlights the stupidity of the situation.

This.
Chester City on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 1223 viewsjack_lord

Chester City on 22:03 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

You had better tell builthie that nobody lives in mid Wales. Clearly stated by someone who doesn't go there. TBH they are fabulous people and a mainstay of the Welsh economy.

I do go to Builth and Llandrindod regularly. Not so much Newtown and Welshpool. Regularly go to Cardigan which is more West Wales and I do go to Aberystwyth with my job. All Lovely to travel through. The point is though that there are about 130000 people living in Mid Wales and most of them will go to Hospitals in Wales.

Chester City on 22:19 - Jan 7 with 1220 viewstrampie

They should be governed by the laws of the country they play in.

Chester City on 22:22 - Jan 7 with 1209 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Chester City on 22:15 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

God help us.
Chester City on 22:27 - Jan 7 with 1196 viewsunion_jack

Chester City on 22:19 - Jan 7 by trampie

They should be governed by the laws of the country they play in.

Then you’ll be happy when they rightly claim WG support for loss of income alongside Wrexham, Swansea and Cardiff??

Or do they dramatically become English again then??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chester City on 22:45 - Jan 7 with 1172 viewstrampie

Chester City on 22:27 - Jan 7 by union_jack

Then you’ll be happy when they rightly claim WG support for loss of income alongside Wrexham, Swansea and Cardiff??

Or do they dramatically become English again then??

As long as it's in the rules.

Chester City on 22:56 - Jan 7 with 1154 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 22:19 - Jan 7 by jack_lord

I do go to Builth and Llandrindod regularly. Not so much Newtown and Welshpool. Regularly go to Cardigan which is more West Wales and I do go to Aberystwyth with my job. All Lovely to travel through. The point is though that there are about 130000 people living in Mid Wales and most of them will go to Hospitals in Wales.

Not the response I normally get when in mid Wales. It may be worth you reading this.

https://www.russellgeorge.com/campaigns/health-services-mid-wales
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 22:57]
Chester City on 23:09 - Jan 7 with 1136 viewsowainglyndwr

Chester City on 19:43 - Jan 7 by NotLoyal

Someone mentioned this in work, but apparently half of their ground is in England ?

The stand with the office in , is the one that's in England the other 3 are in Wales
Chester City on 23:18 - Jan 7 with 1116 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 23:09 - Jan 7 by owainglyndwr

The stand with the office in , is the one that's in England the other 3 are in Wales

It gets worse. So you could watch a game from one stand but not the other three. Or could you not watch it from any stand as the pitch is in Wales.
Just ridiculous.
The same as border towns partly in Wales partly in England. NYE one was open having a disco party and one had limitations.
Chester City on 23:32 - Jan 7 with 1105 viewsjack_lord

Chester City on 22:56 - Jan 7 by Whiterockin

Not the response I normally get when in mid Wales. It may be worth you reading this.

https://www.russellgeorge.com/campaigns/health-services-mid-wales
[Post edited 7 Jan 2022 22:57]

Its great that Shrewsbury are getting that fantastic facility. I'm sure it will help people in Newtown and Welshpool and surrounding areas. That is just a very small population though. That is what I am trying to point out where Welsh patients may die in English hospitals. The population of those towns together is about 17000. There are nearly 10000 in Ystradgynlais for example.
I'm not vilifying the work of the hospitals who have, and always will, continued to offer great services. I'm trying to contextualise the figures that don't really skew the Welsh mortality statistics.
I do absolutely agree that, as an island, there should be one set of rules for the pandemic even though health is a devolved issue.

Chester City on 23:49 - Jan 7 with 1099 viewsWhiterockin

Chester City on 23:32 - Jan 7 by jack_lord

Its great that Shrewsbury are getting that fantastic facility. I'm sure it will help people in Newtown and Welshpool and surrounding areas. That is just a very small population though. That is what I am trying to point out where Welsh patients may die in English hospitals. The population of those towns together is about 17000. There are nearly 10000 in Ystradgynlais for example.
I'm not vilifying the work of the hospitals who have, and always will, continued to offer great services. I'm trying to contextualise the figures that don't really skew the Welsh mortality statistics.
I do absolutely agree that, as an island, there should be one set of rules for the pandemic even though health is a devolved issue.

I think the Welsh problem is Drakeford looks at mid Wales and as it is sparsely populated finances could be better used in more densely populated areas. This does not help people living in mid Wales. We may have to put more money in per head, but they must not be forgotten.
Chester City on 01:54 - Jan 8 with 1057 viewsBadlands

Chester City on 19:54 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

Not really.

Despite Westminsters general incompetence figures in Wales have been consistently worse throughout the entirety of the Pandemic. All Drakers had to do to achieve that was murder hospitality as an industry in Wales. Not to mention the other f*cking idiotic decisions made that have been debated to death both here and elsewhere.

The man is a cipher. A hectoring, prohibitionist nobody who, in any other civilised nation, would be nowhere near the levers of power.

Earlier this week in England
1 in 15 had covid
1 in 25 in Wales.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Chester City on 01:58 - Jan 8 with 1054 viewsBadlands

Utter nonsense.
The ground is in Wales therefore the Wales rules apply.
Ben & Jerry's is an American outlet but you are not allowed to carry automatics when buying a choc ice.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Chester City on 08:12 - Jan 8 with 1012 viewsjack_lord

Chester City on 01:58 - Jan 8 by Badlands

Utter nonsense.
Ben & Jerry's is an American outlet but you are not allowed to carry automatics when buying a choc ice.

I agree it is utter nonsense but this isn't a normal situation and a common sense approach needs to be taken.

Chester City on 08:30 - Jan 8 with 1006 viewsScotia

Chester City on 22:45 - Jan 7 by trampie

As long as it's in the rules.

But the office, and assume the address is in England.

The Welsh government should compensate for every single seat in the ground and every pie that would have been sold.

I'd rather my tax be spent on the NHS.

That £120 million won't last long.
Chester City on 10:27 - Jan 8 with 957 viewsKilkennyjack

Chester City on 01:58 - Jan 8 by Badlands

Utter nonsense.

Correct.

If you choose a location in Wales then welsh government rules apply.

Even the Royal Mint in Llantrisant is bound by senedd rules.

Its a very easy thing to understand if you start with a map.
European nations deal with it every day, its not something to cry about.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024