Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. 22:18 - Mar 16 with 6054 viewsNortbankboy

Tax payers money well spent?
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:09 - Mar 17 with 1173 viewspikeypaul

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:24 - Mar 17 with 1150 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:21 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

A point? Because nothing signifies The Modern Movement quite like backlit walnut and yew panelling?

I think it looks smart but I can’t imagine it costing much more than a few thousand to install.

Do you ?

Beware of the Risen People

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:32 - Mar 17 with 1142 viewsHighjack

My mate King Kev could have done a better job for four score and a crate of carling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:07 - Mar 17 with 1141 viewsmax936

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:52 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

They are here as well theoretically. But every so often, a blanket ‘book if you’re over x’ comes through and we can book online to one of the mass vaccine centres.

Can’t remember the TB one, but it’s ever so slightly achy and feels a tiny bit bruised. Not much (I think the TB needle was much bigger). Was feeling a bit tired this morning and a little light headed / heavy legged - just as though a cold just starting type thing. But to be honest, it’s negligible, and probably only noticed it because I was looking for it. If it had been a normal day I wouldn’t have thought anything of it.

Having mine tomorrow, likely to be the Oxford, but I wish I was having the Pfizer after hearing about blood clots etc. My Mrs and youngest had their's about a month ago now, with no ill effects, surprisingly considering the health problems my lad has.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:11 - Mar 17 with 1134 viewsFlashberryjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:07 - Mar 17 by max936

Having mine tomorrow, likely to be the Oxford, but I wish I was having the Pfizer after hearing about blood clots etc. My Mrs and youngest had their's about a month ago now, with no ill effects, surprisingly considering the health problems my lad has.

Pfizer’s Covid vaccine has been linked to more blood clots than AstraZeneca’s, according to the vaccine’s data.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:12 - Mar 17 with 1132 viewsmax936

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:11 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

Pfizer’s Covid vaccine has been linked to more blood clots than AstraZeneca’s, according to the vaccine’s data.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:18 - Mar 17 with 1124 viewslondonlisa2001

I had the Oxford one.

Max - the Pfizer one has had more clots per 100,000 than Oxford (as has Moderna). Both are within the usual levels of the general population as I understand it (actually, some numbers say it’s less after vaccine than it is amongst everyone else). There appears to be no causal relationship either way.

The Oxford vaccine is causing political problems. Within the EU as the U.K. has first dibs on it, which the EU are deeply unhappy about as they massively cocked up their purchasing and also distribution, and more widely, as it’s being distributed at no profit to the developing world, thus damaging the potential huge profits of the American giants. Plus the French are unhappy that the French one (Sanofi with GSK) hasn’t worked, and they had bet a lot that it would (as we did with Oxford). Take the misinformation with a giant pinch of salt.

There have been something like 40 people here with clots out of 11,000,000 + vaccines with Oxford. Blood clots are relatively common with all sorts of things, not least Covid! where the incidence of clots after infection is something like 3,500 more likely than after vaccination according to a report I saw.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:19 - Mar 17 with 1121 viewslondonlisa2001

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:11 - Mar 17 by Flashberryjack

Sorry flash. Didn’t see this when I replied.
Login to get fewer ads

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:27 - Mar 17 with 1119 viewsraynor94

I had the Oxford last week Max, and I'm like a lion, don't worry all will be fine

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:37 - Mar 17 with 1108 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You’re infinitely more likely to get a blood clot from a long haul flight than the AZ vaccine and people don’t think twice about flying all over the world.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:49 - Mar 17 with 1103 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mrs TJ had hers last Saturday morning, felt rough Sat evening and was like death for the next 48hrs, didn't get out of bed. Not heard a peep about myself which is surprising as I'm 55 with asthma, ah well.
£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 1087 viewsCatullus

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 19:49 - Mar 17 by Treforys_Jack

Mrs TJ had hers last Saturday morning, felt rough Sat evening and was like death for the next 48hrs, didn't get out of bed. Not heard a peep about myself which is surprising as I'm 55 with asthma, ah well.

I felt a bit grotty for a few hours after the AZ first dose. My wife was like yours, a 2 day hangover but it was her second dose.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:11 - Mar 17 with 1077 viewsLohengrin

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:24 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

Do you ?

That’s just a detachable cipher hooked on there. The dais itself looks a neat enough bit of joinery.

Henry Mance is an FT journalist, isn’t he? I doubt he could tell a lathe from latte!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:29 - Mar 17 with 1062 viewsKilkennyjack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 22:11 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

That’s just a detachable cipher hooked on there. The dais itself looks a neat enough bit of joinery.

Henry Mance is an FT journalist, isn’t he? I doubt he could tell a lathe from latte!

😂

Almost certainly correct .. 😂

Beware of the Risen People

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:50 - Mar 21 with 985 viewsSlugster664

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 08:09 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

125,000 of your fellow citizens have died.

Its a complete disaster. Exceptionalism failed against the virus.
Thats the story.

125,000 citizens have died from Covid, or 125,000 citizens have died having had Covid?

I presume you and your type won't be having the jab?

STID

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:55 - Mar 21 with 975 viewsonehunglow

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:50 - Mar 21 by Slugster664

125,000 citizens have died from Covid, or 125,000 citizens have died having had Covid?

Many worried about having a vaccine will be obese and smoking 20 fags a day plus having driving non skills that kill .
It s farming doing my head in.We have a problem,find a solution then it s not enough.

Some seem to getting off on this pandemic and not just the scammers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:57 - Mar 21 with 975 viewsDJack

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:24 - Mar 17 by Lohengrin

Not yet, love. I don’t think it will be too much longer though. My eldest has had both jabs on account of where she works and suffered nothing whatsoever in the way of ill-effects. I’ll be having mine when called without any misgivings.

What about yourself?

I'll give you a jab...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:55 - Mar 21 with 953 viewsCatullus

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:32 - Mar 17 by Highjack

My mate King Kev could have done a better job for four score and a crate of carling.

Should have gotten Kev to build the enormous vanity project that is now the Senedd building in Cardiff bay. Cost a bit more than 2.6 million when there were several other suitable buildings and far less money to convert them, a Labour government too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 20:41 - Mar 21 with 943 viewsDr_Winston

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 18:55 - Mar 21 by Catullus

Should have gotten Kev to build the enormous vanity project that is now the Senedd building in Cardiff bay. Cost a bit more than 2.6 million when there were several other suitable buildings and far less money to convert them, a Labour government too.

How much has been pissed away buying and subsidising the loss making airport?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 20:50 - Mar 21 with 934 viewsBoundy

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 20:41 - Mar 21 by Dr_Winston

How much has been pissed away buying and subsidising the loss making airport?

52 million to purchase it and now another 21 million to keep it "viable" but don't worry its not labours money , it never is

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 23:28 - Mar 21 with 921 viewsReslovenSwan1

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:03 - Mar 17 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder how much has been wasted on the senedd and holyrood

Its none of the business of people living in East Anglia.

Wise sage since Toshack era

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:04 - Mar 22 with 892 viewsSlugster664

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 16:50 - Mar 21 by Slugster664

I thought you wouldn't answer.

STID

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 09:12 - Mar 22 with 888 viewsonehunglow

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 23:28 - Mar 21 by ReslovenSwan1

You really do never leave that dark valley do you?

Today,it's East Anglia,tomorrow Berwick -upon-Tweed. Now there's a town that ' s been fought over with the English more times than Chepstow.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 12:06 - Mar 22 with 868 viewsCatullus

It's the business of everyone living in Wales though, I certainly want to know exactly how muh it has cost.

That nice new Assembly building cost nearly 70 million, 50 to build 20 to kit out. The Guildhall could have been cobverted for the 20 and we could have spent the 50 on education.

I'd love to know the true cost of the airport too. Apparently it loses £4 for every single passenger so it's losing over 6 million in a normal year.

£2.6 mill on Boris latest vanity project. on 17:01 - Mar 22 with 848 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As a Welshman of course it is.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024