Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans tv 11:28 - Jan 30 with 1124 viewsmanseltonsa5

Is today's game free for season ticket holders or to we need to pay.says in evening post it is part of our package but I was under the impression that Saturday games away were not on swans tv
Swans tv on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 1111 viewsBoundy

Just taken from the Clubs web site

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/packages

INFORMATION
2020-21 SEASON TICKET HOLDER STREAMING INFORMATION

Season ticket holders for the 2020-21 season were emailed a promotional code on Monday 14th September for the detailed league fixtures below. If you have not received this, please email accountquery@swanseacity.com

Season ticket holders are reminded that all home league fixtures will be available for live streaming, and under EFL rules is our ability to stream all of our seven away midweek League fixtures to season ticket holders. Please note, if a weekend fixture is moved to a midweek fixture or a Friday, it will not be included in the seven league midweek streaming fixtures.

Therefore, as Swansea City have seven league midweek away fixtures for the 2020-21 season, we can confirm that these fixtures will be included.

This streaming service will be available to season ticket holders while  matches are held behind closed doors, thus meaning that these are games that fans are unable to attend. 

All other away league matches (weekend away fixtures) - which are not broadcast on Sky - are  available to  purchase  for £10 per match as per EFL requirements.  This is not a club decision, with the decision over this matter being taken by the EFL. Please see below.

Please note — all Cup matches will be available to purchase for £10, excluding those chosen for Sky.

As with the concluding matches of the 2019-20 league season, once the code has been redeemed it will automatically activate supporters’ Swans Club Accounts to receive the stream for future league matches, as detailed above.

The process will be identical to the process supporters followed for the concluding fixtures of last season, and only the fixtures outlined above will be available.

You will only have to enter this code once and it will be active for all available streams as detailed above.

In the meantime, we ask supporters to check their Swans Club Account is up to date and linked to their season ticket account. Click here

To check your account is linked to the correct account number, please login to your account and go to the “Link Account Number” section of your profile on swanseacity.com.

If you struggle with technology, please do not worry as our ticket office is open for enquiries Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm. Please either email the ticket office on ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com, or phone the ticketing line on 01792 616400, please select option 1. The ticket office remains closed for in person enquiries at present.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swans tv on 11:37 - Jan 30 with 1104 viewsonehunglow

Its good.
Take VPN and do it.

I used to stream on a device but binned it as Id rather my money go to the club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans tv on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 1077 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tv this season has been excellent.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans tv on 12:12 - Jan 30 with 1075 viewsonehunglow

It has although I cannot get it on laptop but can on Tablet

Swans tv on 12:15 - Jan 30 with 1070 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tv on 12:12 - Jan 30 by onehunglow

It has although I cannot get it on laptop but can on Tablet

If you’ve got a fire stick or smart tv use any internet browser and log in there. Full Tv experience.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans tv on 12:17 - Jan 30 with 1067 viewsonehunglow

Swans tv on 12:15 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

If you’ve got a fire stick or smart tv use any internet browser and log in there. Full Tv experience.

I ll try the TV .Thanks Guv

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024