Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands You've Seen The Most. 13:16 - Mar 2 with 8464 viewstaffpunk

My other half is off on some hen do over the Easter weekend, so I've been looking for some bands to go and see around the UK. Nothing much coming up, but did see the UK Subs are in Derby, seen them so many times, that doesn't really appeal to me. Got me thinking who I've seen the most-

Damned-between 50 and 60 times.
UK Subs-about the same.
Siouxsie and The Banshees-about 30, SLF the same.

Then loads between 20 and 30 including GBH, Mad Dog, Oppressed, Cowboy Killers, Discharge, Conflict etc...what about you lot?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2020 13:18]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 20:57 - Mar 7 with 1121 viewsTNT

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 08:30 - Mar 7 by taffpunk

Some really nice ones there, The Asosciates and The Passage in particular that I wish I'd seen. I'm giving SLF a miss next week, didn't enjoy them last year. Saw Billy Bragg once in Gorseinon Leisure Centre for a Miners Benefit. My brother did the sound, and Billy came with us to a post gig lock in somewhere, he was a a lovely man, spent a couple of hours chatting with us. We ended up kipping in the truck, as my brother was too drunk to drive home!

If you change your mind about SLF next Friday mate, let me know, we'll share a couple of pints.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 20:59 - Mar 7 with 1117 viewsTNT

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 08:39 - Mar 7 by epaul

The Cult, seen them about 8 or 9 times first in 86, not bad considering how little they toured or my availability to see them, one thing I wanted to do was take the missus to see them and I've done that no, she loved it.
Never seen Zep or Sabbath live, always wanted it but never happened sadly, hey ho, still the one I wanted was the God of metal Lemmy and Motorhead and I did it and at Brixton Academy, that will live long in the memories.

Seen various other bands but only tend to go and see the music that I like, seen the Mission a few times and they were superb

You, sir, are just a Jack Bastard who is such good company to be with.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 21:14 - Mar 7 with 1104 viewsWarwickHunt

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 20:59 - Mar 7 by TNT

You, sir, are just a Jack Bastard who is such good company to be with.

Paul is indeed a lovely chap, despite shite taste in music.
Bands You've Seen The Most. on 21:30 - Mar 7 with 1088 viewsNortbankboy

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 21:14 - Mar 7 by WarwickHunt

Paul is indeed a lovely chap, despite shite taste in music.

Seen the strangers and the buzzcocks a few times
Bands You've Seen The Most. on 07:30 - Mar 8 with 1029 viewsWarwickHunt

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 21:30 - Mar 7 by Nortbankboy

Seen the strangers and the buzzcocks a few times

No longer strangers then...
Bands You've Seen The Most. on 09:09 - Mar 8 with 1013 viewsplasmarljack

Ok then, how's this.

Zeppelin,
Hendrix,
The who,
Dylan,
Sabbath,
Beach boys,
Yes,
Bowie,
Springsteen,
Mc cartney,
Every brothers,
Joe cocker,
Police,
Sha na na,
The fantastic Rory Gallagher ( so many times, can't remember)
Ten years after,
T Rex,
Stone the crowd, (pulled the mic away from Les Harvey, on that terrible night)
Family, (top rank, the night he split his pants on stage)
Roxy music,
The faces, (unfortunately no Steve Marriott)
Humble pie (fortunately with Steve Marriott)
Wings, (Swansea university,,, yes that's correct)
Alvin Lee,
King crimson,
Hards hands and feet,
And that's just some of them, from days gone by. I still love a good band, and I'm a firm believer there's no such thing as good or bad music, only music you like, or don't like. I could go on and on, but I'll let you off at that... Bye the way, I think a lot of the younger contributors on PS would be amazed at the bands we had in the Patti pavilion.
Bands You've Seen The Most. on 09:32 - Mar 8 with 996 viewstaffpunk

Bands You've Seen The Most. on 20:57 - Mar 7 by TNT

If you change your mind about SLF next Friday mate, let me know, we'll share a couple of pints.

Thanks for the offer, but I've literally felt depressed after watching them the last twice. Got Discharge and Mau Maus the week after in Bristol, so going to keep my cash for that. Hope you have a good night.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024