Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 17:22 - Aug 31 with 5434 viewsSmellyplumz

I've slagged him on here but today he played a blinder, very solid. Well done mucker.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 985 viewsItchySphincter

Bidwell on 09:39 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

I was being sarcastic but you knew that... Eh he fb I was moaning about him I simply said something along the lines of he's very slow so he slows up play and he kept passing backwards which was true. I call it like I see it, if he's poor again next week that's what I'll say, if he has a blinder again that's what I'll say. When I moaned about him It's just frustration as I want the team to so win so badly.

First few games of the season I had doubts about the new keeper as did others on here, today I applauded him on here.

I know what bidwell is and his limitations but does that stop me from wanting more, no.

If there’s One thing he doesn’t do it’s pass backwards. Just telling it as I see it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bidwell on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 969 viewsDr_Winston

What grips my shit is that Bidwell has, by and large, been better than Roberts for most of the season thus far but only one of them is consistently criticised.

Both of them were good yesterday (thought it was Roberts best performance of the campaign). Naughton was superb against Birmingham and unlucky not to feature at Leeds. I'm just thankful that we've got at least three very decent fullbacks for this level.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 962 viewsjack247

Bidwell on 12:06 - Sep 1 by Nortbankboy

Yes played well but is a bit one pace.
Will get found out against a lacy winger

Our fullbacks push up and Grimes and Fulton sit quite deep. If he’s up against a pacy winger, he’ll be well protected
Bidwell on 00:33 - Sep 2 with 903 viewssioni

Bidwell on 20:07 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

What grips my shit is that Bidwell has, by and large, been better than Roberts for most of the season thus far but only one of them is consistently criticised.

Both of them were good yesterday (thought it was Roberts best performance of the campaign). Naughton was superb against Birmingham and unlucky not to feature at Leeds. I'm just thankful that we've got at least three very decent fullbacks for this level.

Agree, once again. The automatic criticism, sometimes right but often wrong, reminds me of my time as a crass young lad learning French, coming across “ une idee fixe” , being able to translate but not truly understand it. I obviously needed examples such as the one that seems to be happening here.
Bidwell on 07:10 - Sep 2 with 838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bidwell on 15:06 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

He needs to work on his offensive play. Hence the reason why he was subbed at half time against Birmingham.

As a team we were penned back and sporadically broke out but his first job was defending and that he did well.
At home his offensive game (when coupled with Celina on the left) is fine. Whips in some excellent crosses. I prefer John slightly for his rampaging runs with ball at feet. Loves a shot as well.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bidwell on 07:30 - Sep 2 with 822 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell on 19:55 - Aug 31 by EasternJack

He’s been solid - and is a big part of why we’re defensively stronger this season.

I think some struggle as he’s not the typical “winger” full backs we’ve been used to in recent times

He's more of a Neil Taylor type. Not the quickest, but solid enough defensively. Got a better cross on him than Taylor in general though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 07:47 - Sep 2 with 806 views34dfgdf54

Bidwell on 20:07 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

I was saying that a few weeks ago and Gaz_M said I was "attention seeking". Very odd.

Roberts said after the game he thought he played poorly, but as you say, I thought he did very well as did Bidwell. The whole back four were good.
Bidwell on 08:25 - Sep 2 with 775 viewsItchySphincter

Bidwell on 07:47 - Sep 2 by 34dfgdf54

I was saying that a few weeks ago and Gaz_M said I was "attention seeking". Very odd.

Roberts said after the game he thought he played poorly, but as you say, I thought he did very well as did Bidwell. The whole back four were good.

I thought Connor had one of his better games, particularly second half.

I’ve taken more pelted than anyone over Roberts but it’s not criticism for the sake of it - he’s definitely had a pass from one eyed fans for the last few months but appears to be quietly pulling himself together.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 13:18 - Sep 2 with 708 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 20:04 - Sep 1 by ItchySphincter

If there’s One thing he doesn’t do it’s pass backwards. Just telling it as I see it.

He slows down play and passes side ways or backwards a lot but that's his limitations, he's not a player that will consistently skin his opposition player. Anyway I apologise for not backing him and I'll be flaying myself with birch wood later.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024