Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread 11:29 - May 3 with 17963 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 May 2019 11:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:07 - May 5 with 2874 viewslonglostjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:04 - May 5 by forkbeard

My god ! 😡😡😡😡😡

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:07 - May 5 with 2874 viewsAndy1300

1-2 Oli

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:09 - May 5 with 2820 viewslondonlisa2001

Lovely finish from McBurnie. Their goalie’s not great though either.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:10 - May 5 with 2798 viewsdobjack2

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:04 - May 5 by forkbeard

Words fail me.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:14 - May 5 with 2683 viewspencoedjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:54 - May 5 by pencoedjack

Nordvelt is fuking shite

But Oli is awesome
[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:14]
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread (n/t) on 13:14 - May 5 with 2685 viewsCaptain_Sham

[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:14]

Its just a ride.

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:16 - May 5 with 2631 viewsLord_Bony

Playing well. Routlidge unlucky not to score there

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:18 - May 5 with 2608 viewsPegojack

Nordfelt might be a good shot stopper, but if he can't handle a high ball with some degree of confidence, he'll cost us goals in every game.
Get rid.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:21 - May 5 with 2542 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:18 - May 5 by Pegojack

Nordfelt might be a good shot stopper, but if he can't handle a high ball with some degree of confidence, he'll cost us goals in every game.
Get rid.

He's not a good shot stopper, though. His save % was the second worst in the division a few weeks ago (when I last saw the updated stats), and lower than the worst PL goalkeeper (Joe Hart).
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:23 - May 5 with 2488 viewsherbie

Nordfelt will never make a keeper I am afraid. I agree we should have tried out
Benda today. Still we are winning. come on boys. Let's finish on a high.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:23 - May 5 with 2481 viewsBanosPerth

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:12 - May 5 by Clydachjack

71 mush 😂

After my time mate ... but only just !
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:27 - May 5 with 2407 viewstheloneranger

Even the Blackburn commentators have picked up on Nordfeldt.

"After seeing their keeper, we need to keep putting it high into the box"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:39 - May 5 with 2218 viewsSwansea93

2-2

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:40 - May 5 with 2192 viewstheloneranger

2-2

What a stupid fvcking goal. A gift

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:41 - May 5 with 2176 viewsLord_Bony

Ffs first minute overcome half

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:42 - May 5 with 2145 viewsAndy1300

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:40 - May 5 by theloneranger

2-2

What a stupid fvcking goal. A gift

Are you really surprised?

We give away a lot of stupid goals

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:45 - May 5 with 2068 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:42 - May 5 by Andy1300

Are you really surprised?

We give away a lot of stupid goals

Outside our Swansea bubble and despite how much many worship Potter , we are seen as very vulnerable when playing from the back.
Our defence and goalkeepers aren't rated.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:46]
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:46 - May 5 with 2048 viewsMrSwerve

It's the usual 'should have been 3 goals ahead at half time, now drawing after half time' situation isn't it?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:47 - May 5 with 2036 viewsjasper_T

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:45 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Outside our Swansea bubble and despite how much many worship Potter , we are seen as very vulnerable when playing from the back.
Our defence and goalkeepers aren't rated.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:46]

vdH and Mulder rated very highly in come circles.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:49 - May 5 with 1980 views34dfgdf54

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:47 - May 5 by jasper_T

Mulder rated highly

I know you like your football manager but this is the real world now fella.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:51 - May 5 with 1942 viewsdobjack2

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:47 - May 5 by jasper_T

Depends on who they are compared with.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:52 - May 5 with 1933 viewsmagicdaps10

I like Mulder, think he has done well with us this season when he has played.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:55 - May 5 with 1865 viewsmonmouth

Sorry I might have missed this, but why is James not playing his final game for us today?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:55 - May 5 with 1862 viewsbluenile

Yan Dhanda on! Remember him?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:56 - May 5 with 1850 viewsPegojack

Just watched the game for 10 minutes on the link. We look disjointed going forward, not surprising given the missing players, and John can't defend. Happy to be proved wrong but it looks like a defeat to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024