Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Morgan 10:40 - Feb 3 with 11343 viewsCARDAN

Any thoughts?
Martin Morgan on 15:28 - Feb 4 with 2817 viewsLandore_Jack

Martin Morgan on 15:13 - Feb 4 by thornabyswan

Is he likely to get involved again I wonder.
And who was that Davies fella who had a pop at the Trust after Jenkins put out a statement a while back stating the Trust were aware of the sale.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o

#backtojack

Martin Morgan on 15:40 - Feb 4 with 2786 viewsthornabyswan

Martin Morgan on 15:28 - Feb 4 by Landore_Jack

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o

Just read that article again makes my blood boil.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Martin Morgan on 15:47 - Feb 4 with 2763 viewsfbreath

So its Phils fault

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Martin Morgan on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 2747 viewsLandore_Jack

Martin Morgan on 15:47 - Feb 4 by fbreath

So its Phils fault

“I sat in a meeting with the then chairman, Phil Sumbler, and the secretary, Nigel Hamer, back in March 2016 and outlined the deal to them. There was £20m on offer for their stake, but over the next four months they didn’t make a decision."

#backtojack

Martin Morgan on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 2736 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: "Former shareholder Rob Davies fears Swansea City could follow in the footsteps of Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool and Wigan and tumble down the leagues if the fans don’t start getting behind the team and the board."

Yes indeed the supporters did then (did so way before the article anyhow!) get behind the team and renewed season tickets and packed the liberty at every home game! Also carried on providing fantastic away support.

And the (relegation and other stuff not included!) end-result was seen at the close of the last transfer window i.e. an attempt to sell all those players with no-incomings. The club has turned into a BASKET CASE despite Rob Davies getting exactly what he had asked for!!!!!!!!!!!

Argus!

Martin Morgan on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 2693 viewsSmellyplumz

Listen now Rob there's a good girl.... F u ck off you tw@t.don't you f ucking dare blame us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Martin Morgan on 16:10 - Feb 4 with 2666 viewsthornabyswan

Martin Morgan on 16:06 - Feb 4 by Smellyplumz

Listen now Rob there's a good girl.... F u ck off you tw@t.don't you f ucking dare blame us.

Yes he made about 12 million quid from the sale then blames the fans.

Incredible really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Martin Morgan on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 2635 viewsswan65split

Martin Morgan on 16:10 - Feb 4 by thornabyswan

Incredible really.

This

Club was in a mess, he gets 12 mill and its the fans fault!

feck me o riley

The more they try to defend the actions the more we see the injustice .
Login to get fewer ads

Martin Morgan on 16:21 - Feb 4 with 2619 viewsWingstandwood

Martin Morgan on 16:10 - Feb 4 by thornabyswan

Incredible really.

Aye,supporters got the blame for poor home results also by the very guy (Jenkins) that was the root cause by wasting tens of millions on players ruinous Kamikaze style.

But hey, folks the sell-outs blame me, you, us it's all our fault apparently!

Argus!

Martin Morgan on 16:28 - Feb 4 with 2591 viewsTheCobbler

Quite the local legend if you ask me. Saved the club from bankruptcy, made money and invested it locally. Doesn't he still employ a lot of people in the Travel House and Hotel?
Martin Morgan on 17:25 - Feb 4 with 2466 viewsWingstandwood

Martin Morgan on 16:28 - Feb 4 by TheCobbler

Quite the local legend if you ask me. Saved the club from bankruptcy, made money and invested it locally. Doesn't he still employ a lot of people in the Travel House and Hotel?

You've over-hyped the 'local legend' bit, someone who employs people is usually referred to as a businessman/businesswoman! Buying shares to profiteer at a latter date etc is known as a 'share purchaser' or 'shareholder' or ' share speculator' out looking to make ££££'s (stock market term) 'ten-bagger' profits.

There are many of those Martin Morgan types out there e.g. http://nakedtrader.co.uk/. Scroll down and see his latest share purchases.

Someone who selflessly devotes his or her-self to activities for non self serving and non selfish motives and intent is more deserving for 'local legend' status IMO. Here is a link to show just one example!

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/863/news/29704
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 18:35]

Argus!

Martin Morgan on 17:36 - Feb 4 with 2411 viewswaynekerr55

Martin Morgan on 10:43 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

Yeah, just as bad as Jenkins and thus should not be ignored or forgotten for that.

Don't forget his joint Van Zweden travel club/hotel initiative that denied genuine supporters Premier League matchday tickets also. The guy is absolute scum!

This. The Edward and Tubbs doppelganger that he is.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Martin Morgan on 18:37 - Feb 4 with 2282 viewsYossarian

His son is a cock.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Martin Morgan on 18:54 - Feb 4 with 2224 viewsWhiterockin

Martin Morgan on 18:37 - Feb 4 by Yossarian

His son is a cock.

True. But I still smile when I remember the Chelsea game.
Martin Morgan on 21:51 - Feb 4 with 2005 viewsLoyal

Martin Morgan on 14:24 - Feb 3 by _

Clueless cünt

What part is wrong.

First chance I get Chrissy boy I'll give you the chance to call me a cnt to my face.
And whoever the other cnt is who decided to get involved. You can have the opportunity too, Eilan.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 21:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martin Morgan on 21:53 - Feb 4 with 1992 viewsJonathans_coat

Martin Morgan on 16:21 - Feb 4 by Wingstandwood

Aye,supporters got the blame for poor home results also by the very guy (Jenkins) that was the root cause by wasting tens of millions on players ruinous Kamikaze style.

But hey, folks the sell-outs blame me, you, us it's all our fault apparently!

Never forget it’s......

#allthefansfault
Martin Morgan on 22:01 - Feb 4 with 1947 viewsbonymine

Martin Morgan on 21:51 - Feb 4 by Loyal

What part is wrong.

First chance I get Chrissy boy I'll give you the chance to call me a cnt to my face.
And whoever the other cnt is who decided to get involved. You can have the opportunity too, Eilan.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 21:57]

T2C is a cancer on here mate be great to see the two of you going at it half time instead of Cyril & Cybil I’m sure the Rev Kev Johns would ensure a clean fight too 👍😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Martin Morgan on 22:08 - Feb 4 with 1910 viewsLoyal

Martin Morgan on 22:01 - Feb 4 by bonymine

T2C is a cancer on here mate be great to see the two of you going at it half time instead of Cyril & Cybil I’m sure the Rev Kev Johns would ensure a clean fight too 👍😉

Im not going to enter in to any further dialogue with the slimy cnt, I've seen him on his toes numerous times, an embarrassment. I've stood up for him on here and every time he he comes back with abuse. If we weren't known to each other I wouldn't care, but we are. Which makes it personal. And don't bother trying to intimidate me or any others on here T2C , save yourself.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martin Morgan on 22:22 - Feb 4 with 1837 viewswaynekerr55

Martin Morgan on 21:53 - Feb 4 by Jonathans_coat

Never forget it’s......

#allthefansfault

Yes, it's all the fans fault for daring to use more than o me brain cell and decipher the truth. Those lot are worse than Petty and, dare I say it, Sam and the aNnIs eYeS creme crew

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Martin Morgan on 00:24 - Feb 5 with 1675 viewsLohengrin

Martin Morgan on 18:54 - Feb 4 by Whiterockin

True. But I still smile when I remember the Chelsea game.

Think of him on his knees pulling a pouty face appealing to the ref as if he had been fouled and looking for a free kick.

Comedy gold.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024