Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the stick in the world 17:06 - Dec 29 with 29784 views_

Once again, absolutely shocking team selection.

A one man wrecking ball.

Potter SORT IT OUT.....!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 1606 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:33 - Jan 5 by Cooperman

Listen up folks, put the arguing aside as we’ve just trounced Villa on their patch.

The penultimate paragraph in the above post is how we should look at it. Surely now Potter has sufficient evidence with which to base future tactics and line ups on. He should expect to attract some degree of criticism if he deviates massively from what we’ve seen against Villa, Reading and the Wigan second half.

Very good and mature post.

Totally agree. Great win and superb to be in the hat and carry some momentum into next week

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:50 - Jan 5 with 1592 viewsPozuelosSideys

I dont get threads like these. Potter is learning on the job as much as the players are ffs. Mistakes will be made in the process.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:51 - Jan 5 with 1586 viewsbuilthjack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:58 - Jan 5 by _

I'm sure the vast majority would disagree with you I'm afraid as the thread proved.

Actually, as Potter publicly disagreed with you when he apologised to his players and us fans.

Maybe it's just you fanboys that are the ones disagreeing. You, Risca and Tail seem to be on some kind of little girl mission to exonerate him from any blame making excuses for him and pretending nothing's his fault.

It's like a Little Mix forum when you 3 get together FFS.

I'll leave you with a couple of things to ponder...

Since that horror display against Wigan what has Potter done?

How have the team responded since and how have results been?

And let me leave you with one last thing. If he'll revert to pathetic, embarrassing, humiliating and chaotic line ups, we can all expect more of the Wigan game and less of the Reading and Villa.

I really hope we don't get shot of Routs and Dyer. As mentioned earlier, Potters wasted 75% of the season to date by ignoring them. Not good enough.

Dyer and Routs future depends on the owners and Jenkins.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 1576 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:46 - Jan 5 by _

Mind of a 14 year old girl

Ah right. You're forgiven then
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:53 - Jan 5 with 1566 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:51 - Jan 5 by builthjack

Dyer and Routs future depends on the owners and Jenkins.

Spot on Builth.

They were allowed in from the cold when James & Jeff were both injured. No coincidence.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:54 - Jan 5 with 1568 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:58 - Jan 5 by _

I'm sure the vast majority would disagree with you I'm afraid as the thread proved.

Actually, as Potter publicly disagreed with you when he apologised to his players and us fans.

Maybe it's just you fanboys that are the ones disagreeing. You, Risca and Tail seem to be on some kind of little girl mission to exonerate him from any blame making excuses for him and pretending nothing's his fault.

It's like a Little Mix forum when you 3 get together FFS.

I'll leave you with a couple of things to ponder...

Since that horror display against Wigan what has Potter done?

How have the team responded since and how have results been?

And let me leave you with one last thing. If he'll revert to pathetic, embarrassing, humiliating and chaotic line ups, we can all expect more of the Wigan game and less of the Reading and Villa.

I really hope we don't get shot of Routs and Dyer. As mentioned earlier, Potters wasted 75% of the season to date by ignoring them. Not good enough.

Lol T2C calling me a fan boy. Irony.

You backed Bradley.
You called Carroll “Modric”
You said we were at next level.
You said we were a good Premier League side last year.
You went on a one man crusade supporting Jenkins, when it was clear what was happening.

There’s plenty on here who will double that list.

Plus on your point, I criticised Potter for the Wigan game, he was a calamity that day and as you said he admitted it. But other than that, he’s been outstanding in difficult circumstances.

On about little mix with me, tails and co, I don’t even want to know what your little meeting with Dineen resembled.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:55 - Jan 5 with 1562 viewsbuilthjack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:53 - Jan 5 by TailGunner

Spot on Builth.

They were allowed in from the cold when James & Jeff were both injured. No coincidence.

If they leave now it will be criminal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:56 - Jan 5 with 1552 viewsthornabyswan

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 by _

I am starting to think you're right.

We were all excited about his run in Sweden but they're literally a glorified pub team.

Who does he think he is??

And that melee at the end, the pure frustration... That's all on him.

Why waste 45 minutes of football? But not just today, this has been going on the whole bloody season

Do you and that Dicky fella still think he is out of his depth.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 11:00]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 1533 viewsEasternJack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:56 - Jan 5 by thornabyswan

Do you and that Dicky fella still think he is out of his depth.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 11:00]

Don’t worry - they’ll have had another pair of flip flops for Christmas

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 20:38 - Jan 5 with 1493 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:54 - Jan 5 by 34dfgdf54

Lol T2C calling me a fan boy. Irony.

You backed Bradley.
You called Carroll “Modric”
You said we were at next level.
You said we were a good Premier League side last year.
You went on a one man crusade supporting Jenkins, when it was clear what was happening.

There’s plenty on here who will double that list.

Plus on your point, I criticised Potter for the Wigan game, he was a calamity that day and as you said he admitted it. But other than that, he’s been outstanding in difficult circumstances.

On about little mix with me, tails and co, I don’t even want to know what your little meeting with Dineen resembled.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 20:50 - Jan 5 with 1466 viewsswan65split

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:44 - Jan 5 by epaul

B%%%ards got my wheel trim.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 01:45 - Jan 6 with 1378 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 19:53 - Jan 5 by TailGunner

Spot on Builth.

Was Potter lying all those times he said they were available for him to select?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 02:15 - Jan 6 with 1368 viewsDJack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 01:45 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Available to select but were there any caveats?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 02:48 - Jan 6 with 1356 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 02:15 - Jan 6 by DJack

He never suggested anything like that in the press conferences I saw, and the journos gave him no end of opportunities to accuse the owners of foul play.

When he doesn't want to talk about something (like specific player transfers) he's quick to say he won't talk about it, but answers were always clear and concise when it came to players being available for selection. And when asked why certain players are chosen in their place he explains his footballing reasons/what he was trying to do (even when it didn't work, like Cian at Wigan, and Asoro early in the season).

If people go looking for a conspiracy they'll find one though, no doubt. Easier to believe our incompetent/evil genius owners are responsible for all the world's ills.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 07:14 - Jan 6 with 1317 viewsjack247

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 02:15 - Jan 6 by DJack

I don’t think there were. I’m only guessing, but my view is he’s been told to stabilise and get us playing football this season. He didn’t expect them to be here past it, so has been playing with players he thinks will be here long term.

He’s been experimenting with line ups and formations and has now realised we play very well with Dyer and Routledge in the team. He’s in a bit of a quandary, but cant ignore a team and system that has worked well over the last two and a half games.

I think the only likely pressure he’s had was to get Bony in the shop window.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 08:16 - Jan 6 with 1288 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 01:45 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

He never actually said that in those words did he?

He was very selective in his terminology, as have Routs & Dyer. See post Brentford interviews.

Do you really think Potter would hang the owners out to dry in interview??
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 8:20]
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 08:31 - Jan 6 with 1283 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 02:48 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

He never suggested anything like that in the press conferences I saw, and the journos gave him no end of opportunities to accuse the owners of foul play.

When he doesn't want to talk about something (like specific player transfers) he's quick to say he won't talk about it, but answers were always clear and concise when it came to players being available for selection. And when asked why certain players are chosen in their place he explains his footballing reasons/what he was trying to do (even when it didn't work, like Cian at Wigan, and Asoro early in the season).

If people go looking for a conspiracy they'll find one though, no doubt. Easier to believe our incompetent/evil genius owners are responsible for all the world's ills.

They're not geniuses and they are responsible for our ills. By virtue of the fact that they're not the geniuses they think they are. Only idiots could have got us relegated last year from the position we were in, and then not plan for relegation. We all saw the reactionary and ridiculous easy the handled the fire sale and the non transfers of the Ayew brothers. W*nkers.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 09:22 - Jan 6 with 1255 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 08:16 - Jan 6 by TailGunner

He was very selective in his terminology, as have Routs & Dyer. See post Brentford interviews.

The truth will come out when Routs and Dyer do finally leave.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 09:26 - Jan 6 with 1245 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 09:22 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

It may not even come out then.

People can't be naive enough to believe what they hear / want to hear from pressers though.

Strings being pulled by owners new & old, who have a history of deceit & lies.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:05 - Jan 6 with 1208 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 08:16 - Jan 6 by TailGunner

"They are available" is a phrase he actually used, yes. He was very clear in all the pre-game press conferences I saw (most of them) during the Oct/Nov period.

When prompted he admitted to the transfer deadline day being not what he expected so he's got it in his locker to pass the buck when something is out of his hands. Same with the contract negotiations when they were ongoing. "Everyone's got to do what's best for them", "talks between the player and "the club" (specifically not himself) etc.

He's always seemed very genuine and upfront in his interviews. Never got the impression he's playing the politician.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:06 - Jan 6 with 1204 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 09:22 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

Sure it will, Bayram. Looking forward to your book.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:24 - Jan 6 with 1180 viewsTailGunner

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:05 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

"They are available" is a phrase he actually used, yes. He was very clear in all the pre-game press conferences I saw (most of them) during the Oct/Nov period.

When prompted he admitted to the transfer deadline day being not what he expected so he's got it in his locker to pass the buck when something is out of his hands. Same with the contract negotiations when they were ongoing. "Everyone's got to do what's best for them", "talks between the player and "the club" (specifically not himself) etc.

He's always seemed very genuine and upfront in his interviews. Never got the impression he's playing the politician.

No link then...

2 players play well v Stoke and are immediately withdrawn from all future match day squads, untill there is a major wing injury crisis...

The manager is extremely intelligent, and has a degree in emotional intelligence...

Think for yourself with this one...
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 10:29]
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 11:12 - Jan 6 with 1119 viewsCaptain_Sham

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:06 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Its just a ride.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 12:06 - Jan 6 with 1091 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 10:06 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Cheers Cam
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 12:08 - Jan 6 with 1087 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 09:26 - Jan 6 by TailGunner

It may not even come out then.

People can't be naive enough to believe what they hear / want to hear from pressers though.

Strings being pulled by owners new & old, who have a history of deceit & lies.

It will.

Dyer and Routs won’t be quiet about how they were treated imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024