Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 17:39 - Dec 9 with 11489 viewsJFSwan

Quite good, isn't he ?
Ki on 21:53 - Dec 13 with 1962 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 10:40 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

How can we forget, he's dined out on that award for most of his 5 plus yrs here !!

And the fact Ki is one of our best midfielders these days just shows how far in decline our club is, also don't forget he was fooked off to Sunderland on loan because he couldn't get anywhere near our midfield at the time.

I'm not one for disliking Ki though, i think he has qualities that suit us, he just isn't consistant enough and is probably one of our most frustrating players, would you disagree that he doesn't play to the required level often enough ?

He's had one good season in about 6 yrs, thats the reality, he played well yesterday but needs to play like that every game, lets see how he does in th next 4 games .

I agree he's the best dead ball player we have but thats hardly a glowing compliment with our dire quality on free kicks.

Well , like i said , let's see how he does in his next 4 games. Passenger tonight but at least he can take a corner and free kick. The poor man's siggy, that's ki.
Ki on 22:07 - Dec 13 with 1922 viewsLeonWasGod

Ki on 21:53 - Dec 13 by icecoldjack

Well , like i said , let's see how he does in his next 4 games. Passenger tonight but at least he can take a corner and free kick. The poor man's siggy, that's ki.

That's the problem.

Ki a poor man's Siggy
Mawson a poor man's Ash
Naughts a poor man's Angel
Mesa a poor man's Leon
Carroll a poor man's Joey
Fed a poor man's Chico (sometimes)
Fer a poor man's JDG
Olsson a poor man's Ben
Ayew a poor man's Ayew
Anyone a poor man's Michu
Clement a poor man's Guidoline

And so it continues...
Ki on 22:16 - Dec 13 with 1905 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 22:07 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

That's the problem.

Ki a poor man's Siggy
Mawson a poor man's Ash
Mesa a poor man's Leon
Fer a poor man's JDG
Olsson a poor man's Ben
Ayew a poor man's Ayew

And so it continues...

I agree totally, thing is Ki has managed 6 yrs of being indifferent , quite a feat in the premier league.

What you've listed there is a perfect sum up of Jenkins recruitment policy.

20,000 fans could have signed better players, not wasted it on lucky dip after lucky dip failiure signings .
No thought at all just papering over the cracks with more and more inferior players until the tipping balace of quality goes the wrong way and we go down.

I've said a few times on here and i stick by it. Never mind Clucas,Carol,Fer or Mesa , Jose canas and pozuelo who was a free transfer and 250k are no worse then any of those guys.
Canas took most of his pelters because he wasn't Leon but if he had been afforded the luxury of time like Ki he would have grown.
We are too far gone now to change, no way will we have serious investment so it's just a matter of time before we drop. Problem is,who will want our players? most have already failed once or twice at other clubs in the premier league, we'll be saddled with this lot for a while longer i think.
Ki on 06:46 - Dec 14 with 1836 viewsDr_Winston

He doesn't even have the decency to be completely shit, which is why threads like this often get started only to backfire.

Ki is beige. A shoulder shrug in human form. Not without ability but utterly without interest., import or influence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 07:56 - Dec 14 with 1815 viewsChrisSCFC

Ki on 13:46 - Dec 10 by 34dfgdf54

I have only seen highlights of the game yesterday, but I agree with your post 100%. Carroll doesn’t do it for me personally. It’s a shame Clucas, like Sanches seems to be at rock bottom in terms of confidence because I’d love to see him have a run of games.

Clucas needs a run in his box to box position he's not up to it doing anything else.
Ki on 07:58 - Dec 14 with 1807 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:16 - Dec 13 by icecoldjack

I agree totally, thing is Ki has managed 6 yrs of being indifferent , quite a feat in the premier league.

What you've listed there is a perfect sum up of Jenkins recruitment policy.

20,000 fans could have signed better players, not wasted it on lucky dip after lucky dip failiure signings .
No thought at all just papering over the cracks with more and more inferior players until the tipping balace of quality goes the wrong way and we go down.

I've said a few times on here and i stick by it. Never mind Clucas,Carol,Fer or Mesa , Jose canas and pozuelo who was a free transfer and 250k are no worse then any of those guys.
Canas took most of his pelters because he wasn't Leon but if he had been afforded the luxury of time like Ki he would have grown.
We are too far gone now to change, no way will we have serious investment so it's just a matter of time before we drop. Problem is,who will want our players? most have already failed once or twice at other clubs in the premier league, we'll be saddled with this lot for a while longer i think.

Canas was shite you f*cking clown. Doesn't matter how much he cost.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 07:59 - Dec 14 with 1803 viewsChrisSCFC

Ki on 07:58 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

Better than Carrol & Leroy f*cking Fer.
Ki on 10:19 - Dec 14 with 1769 viewsLegend83

Ki on 22:07 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

That's the problem.

Ki a poor man's Siggy
Mawson a poor man's Ash
Mesa a poor man's Leon
Fer a poor man's JDG
Olsson a poor man's Ben
Ayew a poor man's Ayew

And so it continues...

Huw Jenkins is a...rich man.

That's all the matters.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 14:15 - Dec 14 with 1730 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 07:58 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

As per normal you miss the point completely, but because you're a bit slow I will clarify .

Canas on a free is no worse than mesa,fer ,carol and clucas who cost the combined total of £36 m .

Pozuelo on 250 k would be a better option at 10 than anyone playing there recently .

Sh1t they may have been but take a look at what's being dished out on the field these days. Utter joke, much like you.
Ki on 15:03 - Dec 14 with 1715 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 07:59 - Dec 14 by ChrisSCFC

Better than Carrol & Leroy f*cking Fer.

Sh!t sandwich.

The attitude of some of our fans sums up why we'e in such a mess.

Ki on 15:29 - Dec 14 with 1710 viewsDrizzy

People are still pining after Canas and Pozuelo? They were sh*te.

Ki's a good player playing in a sh*t side, it's no coincidence our only semi-fluid midfield performances have come with him in the team. People pontificate about his supposed "indifference" because they have some weird agenda against him because he wasn't a Laudrup signing.

If his name ended in a vowel, and he f*cked off after 2014, he'd be drooled over on here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki on 15:55 - Dec 14 with 1700 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 15:29 - Dec 14 by Drizzy

People are still pining after Canas and Pozuelo? They were sh*te.

Ki's a good player playing in a sh*t side, it's no coincidence our only semi-fluid midfield performances have come with him in the team. People pontificate about his supposed "indifference" because they have some weird agenda against him because he wasn't a Laudrup signing.

If his name ended in a vowel, and he f*cked off after 2014, he'd be drooled over on here.

Another dull comment. Who's pining after those 2 ? point is that they were no worse than the dross on offer today, including the Invisible Ki sung.

Ki is an average player in a poor team, previous seasons he was an average player in an average team, He is the classic steady eddy.
The moment he found himself up against a player like JDG he found himself on loan to Sunderland where he was an average player in a poor team again. he had one decent season in 6 and dined out on it ever since.

Some people really are delusional regarding this player. I don't mind him, in fact i think he does ok for us, steady eddy, but the fact you think he's a good player says a lot about your idea of what is good, if he was "good" then after 6 yrs in the Swans shop window somebody would have tried to sign him !!

That's what happens when you're a good player at the Swans in the premier league, good ones get taken for a fee, average/mediocre ones stay or get sent on loan, thats all we need to know about Ki, bang average goes missing more often than not, likes to jog alongside the opposition midfielders not putting tackles in and is generally mediocre.

The other pointer to this guy is that he's trying to raise his game now only when his contract is up for renewal, first time in about 3 yes he's started trying to tackle, nothing to do with the fact he's out of contract at the end of the season of course.
Ki on 16:01 - Dec 14 with 1695 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 15:55 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Another dull comment. Who's pining after those 2 ? point is that they were no worse than the dross on offer today, including the Invisible Ki sung.

Ki is an average player in a poor team, previous seasons he was an average player in an average team, He is the classic steady eddy.
The moment he found himself up against a player like JDG he found himself on loan to Sunderland where he was an average player in a poor team again. he had one decent season in 6 and dined out on it ever since.

Some people really are delusional regarding this player. I don't mind him, in fact i think he does ok for us, steady eddy, but the fact you think he's a good player says a lot about your idea of what is good, if he was "good" then after 6 yrs in the Swans shop window somebody would have tried to sign him !!

That's what happens when you're a good player at the Swans in the premier league, good ones get taken for a fee, average/mediocre ones stay or get sent on loan, thats all we need to know about Ki, bang average goes missing more often than not, likes to jog alongside the opposition midfielders not putting tackles in and is generally mediocre.

The other pointer to this guy is that he's trying to raise his game now only when his contract is up for renewal, first time in about 3 yes he's started trying to tackle, nothing to do with the fact he's out of contract at the end of the season of course.

He played in the same team as JdG in his first season. Loaning him out to Sunderland and playing Jordi Amat at CM was a big contributing factor to your beloved Loudstrop getting the boot.

Disregarding most of the nonsense, if he's an average steady eddy than he's miles better than what we currently have.

Ki on 16:18 - Dec 14 with 1688 viewsicecoldjack

Ki on 16:01 - Dec 14 by Drizzy

He played in the same team as JdG in his first season. Loaning him out to Sunderland and playing Jordi Amat at CM was a big contributing factor to your beloved Loudstrop getting the boot.

Disregarding most of the nonsense, if he's an average steady eddy than he's miles better than what we currently have.

Beloved ? or just a football fan like many who could clearly see what we had with him and what the options were when we didn't ?

So Laudrup got the boot because he played a centre half in midfield instead of playing Ki ? Don't you think that says more of Ki than it does Laudrup ?

Yes he's an average steady eddy and he is looking ok , not good by the way, in the worst Swans midfield for at least 10 yrs, you just re enforce the argument that he's pretty much gash ! not standing out in the dross we have on display nowadays says everything about him, if he can't stand out along side that lot then when is he supposed to?

Even Roque Mesa, who is adjusting to premier league football is starting to outshine Ki, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about him at all, can't even shine on a regular basis in one of our lowest quality midfields for years. He's neat and tidy and can pass a ball pretty well, has a decent set piece and....erm , nothing much else really . He'll probably work his nuts off to get a move for free and then copy and paste at his next club, a proper prem league average joe mercenary fair play.
Ki on 16:40 - Dec 14 with 1679 viewsLoyal

Anonymous v Man City.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 17:49 - Dec 14 with 1646 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 16:18 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Beloved ? or just a football fan like many who could clearly see what we had with him and what the options were when we didn't ?

So Laudrup got the boot because he played a centre half in midfield instead of playing Ki ? Don't you think that says more of Ki than it does Laudrup ?

Yes he's an average steady eddy and he is looking ok , not good by the way, in the worst Swans midfield for at least 10 yrs, you just re enforce the argument that he's pretty much gash ! not standing out in the dross we have on display nowadays says everything about him, if he can't stand out along side that lot then when is he supposed to?

Even Roque Mesa, who is adjusting to premier league football is starting to outshine Ki, there is absolutely nothing remarkable about him at all, can't even shine on a regular basis in one of our lowest quality midfields for years. He's neat and tidy and can pass a ball pretty well, has a decent set piece and....erm , nothing much else really . He'll probably work his nuts off to get a move for free and then copy and paste at his next club, a proper prem league average joe mercenary fair play.

Mesa's had one game where he's looked better than Ki, and we got battered, mate.
Ki on 19:11 - Dec 14 with 1634 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 14:15 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

As per normal you miss the point completely, but because you're a bit slow I will clarify .

Canas on a free is no worse than mesa,fer ,carol and clucas who cost the combined total of £36 m .

Pozuelo on 250 k would be a better option at 10 than anyone playing there recently .

Sh1t they may have been but take a look at what's being dished out on the field these days. Utter joke, much like you.

So let's sign a load of sh!t cos it's free.

F*ck me you thick sometimes Anthony. Shite is shite regardless of how much it cost.

Ki on 19:13 - Dec 14 with 1633 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 15:55 - Dec 14 by icecoldjack

Newp always talks crap Ants. He does it to wind you up.

Ki on 19:23 - Dec 14 with 1624 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 19:13 - Dec 14 by ItchySphincter

Newp always talks crap Ants. He does it to wind you up.

Hiya, dribbler.

Thought you were better than to side with a Laudrup fantasist but I suppose he's one of the few divs who actually shares your deluded opinions.

Ki on 19:50 - Dec 14 with 1607 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 19:23 - Dec 14 by Drizzy

Hiya, dribbler.

Thought you were better than to side with a Laudrup fantasist but I suppose he's one of the few divs who actually shares your deluded opinions.

Hiya Newp.

Ants still has a boner for Laudrup.

xx

Ki on 20:15 - Dec 14 with 1590 viewsdickythorpe

Stealing a living.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024