Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLS - Help needed 19:20 - Oct 25 with 1169 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody on here know how the MLS playoffs work?

Was wondering if there was a match on this weekend in New York either City or the Bulls? can't work out the process myself or schedules? Thanks
MLS - Help needed on 19:24 - Oct 25 with 1157 viewsOldjack

This might help http://www.mlssoccer.com/meta/competition/mls-playoffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

MLS - Help needed on 19:31 - Oct 25 with 1138 viewsAl_Bundy

MLS - Help needed on 19:24 - Oct 25 by Oldjack

This might help http://www.mlssoccer.com/meta/competition/mls-playoffs

Thanks ... all a bit confusing

Looks like NYC are playing away on Sunday.. i'm hoping the Red Bulls are at home that day but can't work that bit out.
MLS - Help needed on 19:40 - Oct 25 with 1121 viewsnyc_swans

MLS - Help needed on 19:31 - Oct 25 by Al_Bundy

Looks like NYC are playing away on Sunday.. i'm hoping the Red Bulls are at home that day but can't work that bit out.

from what i gather, ny redbulls are playing away on sunday too.

for what it's worth, ny red bulls stadium is quite a distance from nyc. it's in new jersey, about a half hour's ride on the train from manhattan.
MLS - Help needed on 19:42 - Oct 25 with 1116 viewsOldjack

No good talking to me, Yankee soccer is way down the list for me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

MLS - Help needed on 19:44 - Oct 25 with 1109 viewsJoeSoccerFan

NYCFC and NYRB are going to be on the road this week-end. Here is the reasoning. #1 NYRB and #2 NYCFC had first round byes because they finished #1 and #2 in the Eastern conference. In the Eastern conference, #3 Toronto is hosting #6 Philly; #4 DC is hosting #5 Montreal.

Here is where it gets complicated. Because NYRB finished #1, they get the lower seed winner which could #6 philly (if they win) or the winner of DC/Montreal. NYRB will be traveling on the first leg of a home and home. NYCFC will also travel to the other winner in a home and home.

Hope that helps.
MLS - Help needed on 19:44 - Oct 25 with 1107 viewsBanosswan

MLS - Help needed on 19:40 - Oct 25 by nyc_swans

from what i gather, ny redbulls are playing away on sunday too.

for what it's worth, ny red bulls stadium is quite a distance from nyc. it's in new jersey, about a half hour's ride on the train from manhattan.

That's nothing, it's quicker than getting to the liberty on public transport from port Talbot.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

MLS - Help needed on 19:58 - Oct 25 with 1091 viewsAl_Bundy

Thanks all.. no game for me then.

May have to look at other sporting options instead.
MLS - Help needed on 02:17 - Oct 26 with 1022 viewsWanderer

watched the Toronto /Chicago game the other night, there was an attacking midfielder for Toronto - Orizio or something like that, was a very good youngster caught the eye for me.
Login to get fewer ads

MLS - Help needed on 02:40 - Oct 26 with 1017 viewsgiantstoneater

Is it the end of the season then for them? Can we pick up any out of contract players if Bob B thinks their good enough?
MLS - Help needed on 04:49 - Oct 26 with 1001 viewsstAteSwan

MLS - Help needed on 02:40 - Oct 26 by giantstoneater

Is it the end of the season then for them? Can we pick up any out of contract players if Bob B thinks their good enough?

Not for another month. MLS Playoffs run through the 2nd Sunday in December because of the November International Break.

And there is no one we'd want over there anyway who is out of contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024