Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perch 10:31 - Mar 12 with 19217 viewsHumpty

Why has Perch left the site? His user profile no longer exists.

Did he leave or was he banned?
Perch on 22:17 - Mar 13 with 2380 viewsmorningstar

Perch on 21:54 - Mar 13 by Darran

I'm not going into that Gar I'm too nice but I deserved better.

I understand completely Dar, but if you don't want to get into it, why bring it up?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Perch on 22:29 - Mar 13 with 2358 viewsKilkennyjack

Perch on 21:15 - Mar 13 by Darran

"Look out for those who look out for you. Loyalty is everything."
Conor McGregor

Love the quote Dazza 🍀. More than a fighter.

Beware of the Risen People

Perch on 22:34 - Mar 13 with 2340 viewsDarran

Perch on 22:29 - Mar 13 by Kilkennyjack

Love the quote Dazza 🍀. More than a fighter.

Thank you my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Perch on 01:52 - Mar 14 with 2250 viewsHumpty

Perch on 15:05 - Mar 13 by BLAZE

Using the bullying of Perch as an opportunity to round up on Darran

Fair play. That is one of the most stupid things said on this thread so far, and there's been lot's of stupid things said. But you win.

Someone saying it is wrong for Perch to be banned just because he's fallen out with Darran is not bullying Darran.

It's trying to point out that the bullying people like Darran and his gang do should not be tolerated. Calling for people he has a cob on with to be banned should not be tolerated. Planet Swans should not help him do it. Pretty easy to understand I would have thought.

I can easily ignore Darran. I usually do. He seems like a very childish vindictive little man but there we go.

But when people actually get banned because of his little temper tantrum tirades, I will speak up.

I'm sorry you can't see the difference. But there you go.
Perch on 02:28 - Mar 14 with 2243 viewsLoyal

Perch on 01:52 - Mar 14 by Humpty

Fair play. That is one of the most stupid things said on this thread so far, and there's been lot's of stupid things said. But you win.

Someone saying it is wrong for Perch to be banned just because he's fallen out with Darran is not bullying Darran.

It's trying to point out that the bullying people like Darran and his gang do should not be tolerated. Calling for people he has a cob on with to be banned should not be tolerated. Planet Swans should not help him do it. Pretty easy to understand I would have thought.

I can easily ignore Darran. I usually do. He seems like a very childish vindictive little man but there we go.

But when people actually get banned because of his little temper tantrum tirades, I will speak up.

The guy has a history of talking shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Perch on 04:03 - Mar 14 with 2206 viewsBLAZE

Perch on 01:52 - Mar 14 by Humpty

The voice of the downtrodden, how very noble of you. Take a read back over this thread and see how seriously you appear to be taking it all. A grown man presumably. Staggering stuff.

Belf - when is Bielsa's plane due to land, beaut? Stick to the crude jokes mush, it's slightly less cringeworthy than your (failed, definitely failed) attempts to appear 'ITK'
Perch on 04:42 - Mar 14 with 2181 viewsLoyal

Perch on 04:03 - Mar 14 by BLAZE

The voice of the downtrodden, how very noble of you. Take a read back over this thread and see how seriously you appear to be taking it all. A grown man presumably. Staggering stuff.

Belf - when is Bielsa's plane due to land, beaut? Stick to the crude jokes mush, it's slightly less cringeworthy than your (failed, definitely failed) attempts to appear 'ITK'

I wasn't talking about you.
What's a Belf ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Perch on 08:57 - Mar 14 with 2098 viewsperchrockjack

I feel private interactions should remain so.

People are looking into this meaningless spat and seeing it as important. ITS NOT.

Its not worthy of such attention.

I made the mistake of ignoring "ignored" posters.

I m more miffed perfectly fair questions went unanswered .

I blame Jesus.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Perch on 13:44 - Mar 14 with 2020 viewsSwanjack10

Over 4700 views on a ridiculous subject, humpty

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Perch on 16:07 - Mar 14 with 1964 viewswaynekerr55

Perch on 08:57 - Mar 14 by perchrockjack

I feel private interactions should remain so.

People are looking into this meaningless spat and seeing it as important. ITS NOT.

Its not worthy of such attention.

I made the mistake of ignoring "ignored" posters.

I m more miffed perfectly fair questions went unanswered .

I blame Jesus.

I'm surprised you didn't blame the Rabbi, or Guru Nanak SINGH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Perch on 17:14 - Mar 14 with 1922 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Perch on 16:07 - Mar 14 by waynekerr55

I'm surprised you didn't blame the Rabbi, or Guru Nanak SINGH

I blame it on the boogie...
Perch on 17:49 - Mar 14 with 1891 viewswaynekerr55

Perch on 17:14 - Mar 14 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

I blame it on the boogie...

Can you control your feet?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Perch on 18:21 - Mar 14 with 1867 viewsperchrockjack

Nah, strict Welsh baptist.

Morning service then jump into bed with friends wife while he s at prayer meeting, you know

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Perch on 00:24 - Mar 17 with 1716 viewsLoyal

Perch on 04:03 - Mar 14 by BLAZE

You can apologise at any time your ready to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024