Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3rd kit 14:22 - Oct 21 with 12283 viewssandy_dale

The club has made the green and black shirt available to pre-order
3rd kit on 09:03 - Oct 23 with 1882 viewspioneer

3rd kit on 08:56 - Oct 23 by TalkingSutty

To be fair, its probably me being a dinosaur or a 'mong', but if i can save myself five quid i will. Those holidays won't pay for themselves.

I am with you TS. at £40 quid you should be able to check it fits and avoid additional costs like mailing. Means the full price to the customer is £45 whatever way you want to argue it, not £40.
3rd kit on 09:36 - Oct 23 with 1856 viewsrochedale

3rd kit on 07:42 - Oct 23 by TalkingSutty

I don't want it sent to my door. Ideally I would have liked to try the shirt on but maybe the fact they are limiting the shirts to 150 means it isn't feasible to stock them in the shop, i don't know. Is there extra cost involved if the item doesn't fit correctly because Football shirts are notorious for being funny sizes? Who pays for the returns etc?

Just stating its not the way I like to buy my clothes and I don't want to pay a extra 5 quid for the privilege of going down that route. Obviously, I don't have a problem with those of you who are happy with the arrangement.

Surely you know what size football shirt you are? It's not like buying a shirt from debenhams where you choose your neck size, to the half inch, and fit, regular, taylored or fitted.

I recently ordered 12 football shirts online for our 5 a side team, everyone gave their size ranging from medium to xxl, no issues on delivery, everyone happy.

Just order the short and pick it up if you don't want to pay a fiver deliver. People asked for the shirts to be available, the club make them available, and still people complain because the club won't post for free!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

3rd kit on 10:41 - Oct 23 with 1826 viewsD_Alien

3rd kit on 08:56 - Oct 23 by TalkingSutty

To be fair, its probably me being a dinosaur or a 'mong', but if i can save myself five quid i will. Those holidays won't pay for themselves.

To be fair, it's just your turn today to be criticised for daring to express a preference as a paying customer.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

3rd kit on 10:57 - Oct 23 with 1808 viewsDaleiLama

3rd kit on 09:03 - Oct 23 by pioneer

I am with you TS. at £40 quid you should be able to check it fits and avoid additional costs like mailing. Means the full price to the customer is £45 whatever way you want to argue it, not £40.

Are you off to Wembley on Sunday Pioneer? If so, hope your team does better then the Fins did against the Jets. I didn't enjoy watching that at all, but at least I saw it coming. Looks like the Bills have lots of injuries to contend with at present, but have started the season well.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

3rd kit on 16:28 - Oct 23 with 1655 viewspioneer

3rd kit on 10:57 - Oct 23 by DaleiLama

Are you off to Wembley on Sunday Pioneer? If so, hope your team does better then the Fins did against the Jets. I didn't enjoy watching that at all, but at least I saw it coming. Looks like the Bills have lots of injuries to contend with at present, but have started the season well.

No, refuse to pay the prices they charge (with £4.50 for a pint down there too). I was down at the SA v Wales game last weekend so had my beer fund well and truly emptied by those robbing barstewards..

I am going over week after next for 5 weeks. Going to Steelers v Raiders and Bills v Texans games - that should be a cold one and at $40 a ticket cannot beat it.

Fins doing better under new coach.
3rd kit on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 1623 viewsDaleiLama

3rd kit on 16:28 - Oct 23 by pioneer

No, refuse to pay the prices they charge (with £4.50 for a pint down there too). I was down at the SA v Wales game last weekend so had my beer fund well and truly emptied by those robbing barstewards..

I am going over week after next for 5 weeks. Going to Steelers v Raiders and Bills v Texans games - that should be a cold one and at $40 a ticket cannot beat it.

Fins doing better under new coach.

Nice trip! I heard it was snowing last weekend In Buffalo so a November fixture sounds like some chilly tail-gating!
I paid >£100 once ticket-master had extorted their booking fee (for sending a letter second class) for 2 tickets in the upper tier above the corner flag.
Enjoy your trip!
#Wembleyandripoffbritain

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

3rd kit on 19:50 - Oct 23 with 1536 viewsRalphs12

3rd kit on 09:03 - Oct 23 by pioneer

So take the option to pick it up at the club shop and try it on? when/if it doesn't fit in your regular size hand in your receipt and get your dosh back? Then the shirt will be £40
3rd kit on 18:17 - Nov 8 with 1373 viewsNR_Dale

Has anyone got one yet??? Any news on dates people will be able to get them???
Login to get fewer ads

3rd kit on 18:24 - Nov 8 with 1350 viewsRalphs12

3rd kit on 18:17 - Nov 8 by NR_Dale

Has anyone got one yet??? Any news on dates people will be able to get them???

Think theyre out in december
3rd kit on 18:45 - Nov 8 with 1328 views442Dale

3rd kit on 18:24 - Nov 8 by Ralphs12

Think theyre out in december

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/156078/2068435/page:2/#post

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024