Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Team - well worth a mention 23:03 - Nov 3 with 5654 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1hkm1LCAAAyLG8.png:large

Haven't seen it on the m/b so far...top of the league!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 23:04]
Youth Team - well worth a mention on 11:58 - Nov 5 with 1311 viewsolympicdale

These are some of the best times for the club, both teams doing fantastically, hopefully in 3-5 years we could look to have a starting 11 with a good proportion of academy graduates included.

Life is a game of fate.

Youth Team - well worth a mention on 16:23 - Nov 5 with 1149 viewsBigKindo

Youth Team - well worth a mention on 09:11 - Nov 5 by aleanddale

is the next round - Coventry?? Home or Away?.

Home to be played before November 22nd.
Youth Team - well worth a mention on 19:44 - Nov 5 with 1009 viewsDickydaler

Apparently, according to the Non League newspaper, Blackburn are snooping after one of the youth team, James Hooper. I'm sure scouts at youth matches are fairly common, especially when a team is doing well, but I did see a Blackburn scout (well, he had a Blackburn badge on his coat) in the office just before the match.
Youth Team - well worth a mention on 21:18 - Nov 5 with 951 viewsD_Alien

Youth Team - well worth a mention on 19:44 - Nov 5 by Dickydaler

Apparently, according to the Non League newspaper, Blackburn are snooping after one of the youth team, James Hooper. I'm sure scouts at youth matches are fairly common, especially when a team is doing well, but I did see a Blackburn scout (well, he had a Blackburn badge on his coat) in the office just before the match.

We'll do a swap with Jack O'Connell

[Post edited 5 Nov 2014 21:18]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Youth Team - well worth a mention on 13:12 - Nov 8 with 762 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Another thumping win this morning for the Youth. This time a 6-0 victory over Morecambe.

Well done to all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024