Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fly the flag 14:35 - Aug 12 with 10673 viewsdoogi55

Club have asked the fans to bring there Wembley flags could look great
fly the flag on 22:49 - Aug 12 with 2111 viewsBrixtonR

fly the flag on 22:13 - Aug 12 by Lblock

My favourite bit of The Firm is where he's got his car outside the house after Yetis mob have sprayed graffiti all over it.... His old man sitting in the deck chair says deadpan as you like "You wanna get a bit of T cut on that..."!!

On the bringing the flags malarkey I ask, nay I demand, that Disco brings the plastic toad and brings it to every game to work its mystical workings.
Done

Ha Ha His old man is funny in that
'In my day we would have gone up the Old Kent Road and smashed them'
.......Shut up Pater

Loved it when The Buccaneers drove the car across Blackheath common when Bexi's team are playing football. No wonder the pitches they used to have there were so s***

When hammered I occasionally trot these out in a random order....

That's pier pressure that is.... 'it's a right bast***

Sociology ? I've got an A level in that Clever Git ain't I?

So you want to go to Europe Dominic ? (Patios stylee)

Don't forget the Hornchurch

God I must be great fun to be out with lol

Not sure the flags but good shout re the Plastic Cane toad.
fly the flag on 23:05 - Aug 12 with 2100 viewsPommyhoop

fly the flag on 22:49 - Aug 12 by BrixtonR

Ha Ha His old man is funny in that
'In my day we would have gone up the Old Kent Road and smashed them'
.......Shut up Pater

Loved it when The Buccaneers drove the car across Blackheath common when Bexi's team are playing football. No wonder the pitches they used to have there were so s***

When hammered I occasionally trot these out in a random order....

That's pier pressure that is.... 'it's a right bast***

Sociology ? I've got an A level in that Clever Git ain't I?

So you want to go to Europe Dominic ? (Patios stylee)

Don't forget the Hornchurch

God I must be great fun to be out with lol

Not sure the flags but good shout re the Plastic Cane toad.

I used to use a couple of quotes from the film back i the day.
One regular when I was asked 'Where was I when I missed a certain piss up or beano or something I'd fire back.
''I'm sorry but when it comes to me getting my end away or hanging about with a bunch of hooligans ,you come a very poor 2nd Boss!''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

fly the flag on 23:39 - Aug 12 with 2081 viewsDylanP

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

fly the flag on 06:37 - Aug 13 with 2042 viewsLblock

Another The Firm classic

"Every birds got the right to be ugly but she abused the fcukn privilege"

Don't get me started on Comic Book presents The Yob.... I'll not get any work done
Goldmines of quotes

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

fly the flag on 08:45 - Aug 13 with 1998 viewsWilloW4

fly the flag on 23:39 - Aug 12 by DylanP

Good shout Dylanp... Saw SLF at sub 89 last week, they were great... Jakes an old mate of mine, met him in a pub in chiswick when he lived in west London ...I was wearing an old red n black R's shirt, he said "feck me, it's Dennis the menace", been mates ever since. He's living in Chicago now, but always catch up when they tour the uk. Recommended gig to anyone who hasn't seen them live... Fly the flag !!! Play it loud !!!!
fly the flag on 09:28 - Aug 13 with 1961 viewspaulparker

fly the flag on 22:44 - Aug 12 by BrixtonR

Mate the funny thing about that, is that it's the Tower Hotel at St Kathrines dock - the same place as in some of the Princess video you put up.
Apparently when they filmed that scence the adrenaline took over, the bit where they smashing the ceiling wasn't scripted

Old Philip Davis is good as Yeti. Chalky the ponce out of Quadrophenia.

Your Right BrixtonR, Philip davis is good as the Yeti

"ok 10 of you 10 of us, you take us out with just the top boys about , then you can take us tour sunshine"
what a firm the ICC was, Mickey Pearce, Phil Mitchell, Jim from corrie & Benny From Grange Hill

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fly the flag on 09:29 - Aug 13 with 1959 viewsDiscodroid

fly the flag on 21:52 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

Just watched that through again Paul and came up with this little beauty in the 'connected'
vids at the end page. Its a short film.
Never seen it before.Gotta love Ray Winstone, most authentic swearer to ever play in front of a camera..

you wont believe this pommy , rays mate in that short film was in my class at junior school. his real name is ronald hill bit he changed it to ronnie fox(bit more east end gangster).
hes been in a few films, st georges day, the sweeny ,lock stock, nil by mouth prime suspect etc etc..

he couldnt knock the skin off a rice pudding...we used to reinact 'citizen smith' power to the people on the way to school.

small world mate!

"do you want your spanking now!"

[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 9:32]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

fly the flag on 09:41 - Aug 13 with 1946 viewsPommyhoop

Nice 1 Disco.

This is going on the next friday music thread..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

fly the flag on 09:44 - Aug 13 with 1943 viewsDiscodroid

fly the flag on 09:41 - Aug 13 by Pommyhoop

Nice 1 Disco.

This is going on the next friday music thread..

amazing tune.

"fix bayonets!!"

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024