Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Battle 05:28 - Jul 13 with 5976 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Let me be the first to announce that we're in a relegation battle in the 2014-2015 season. It's obvious that even the team concurs with this assertion by simply looking at the team site has us in 18th (and being relegated if the season ended today).
(see http://www.swanseacity.net/fixtures-results/league-table/index.aspx). I will disregard any delusional arguments stating alphabetical nonsense.

Last year, I was dismayed that many "chicken little" (my term) fans at the slightest downturn (or challenge) would panic and would profess that the Swans were going down. So, I suggest that each poster make their baseline prediction for the position that they think that we'll reside at the end of the season. Then, we can mock these posters who start panicking when the Swans lose 3 or 4 games in a row in January.

For me, we have a chance to be relegated in any year if beset with a huge swath of critical injuries or if we have horrific additions that don't pan out. However, I believe that annually we should finish somewhere in the middle of the pack (8-12) and that we could poke up in the top 6 if we get breaks and maybe 14th if we don't get breaks.

Relegation Battle on 11:40 - Jul 13 with 1173 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Relegation Battle on 11:33 - Jul 13 by JACKARSE

We need at least 3 strikers IMO ..... is one of those Donnelly .... I hope not he hasn't played for a season .... he showed good potential but has missed the boat IMO .... I hope we have Bony, Gomis plus one .....

If Michu goes I think we'd HAVE to get another in just in case of injuries etc

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Relegation Battle on 16:48 - Jul 13 with 1114 viewsStarsky

Relegation Battle on 07:36 - Jul 13 by barry_island

17th. Another successful season

Above that anything else is a bonus.

Don't be so phucking ridiculous

It's just the internet, init.

Relegation Battle on 17:16 - Jul 13 with 1092 viewsDrizzle

Relegation Battle on 07:36 - Jul 13 by barry_island

17th. Another successful season

Above that anything else is a bonus.

Agree. I liked a contradictory post in error.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024