Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
student tickets 19:00 - Apr 13 with 7184 viewsSTEVE1

What a shambles today, they wait until the third last game of the season to ask to see student cards. Nothing on any site to say this is going to happen no steward with any sense approach any potential victims when waiting at the turnstiles. Everybody then had to go to the ticket office to give their season ticket in until they could provide proof in the week .They decide to do this at half term when if you have not already got a student card it will not be possible to get one . Can anybody from the trust raise what have happened today and what bright spark thought this up.
student tickets on 11:33 - Apr 14 with 1104 viewsbuilthjack

student tickets on 07:45 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Mad that he missed the first 15 minutes or mad that he didn't miss the full 90?

Mad that he was dragged to the ticket office, as if a criminal, and had to produce his driving licence with photo I.d. To prove his age, and missed the first 15 minutes of the game.
He has been going in the same turnstile with his OAP season ticket for 6 years prior to this.
I had never heard him swear until that day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

student tickets on 12:18 - Apr 14 with 1065 viewsGram2086

The approach of the club yesterday was an absolute scandal. There were numerous people who missed not only the Hillsborough tribute but also the start of the game. This is the first time I can recollect that anyone who holds a concessionary ticket has been asked to produce ID at the turnstile. The history therefore creates a legitimate expectation, which people are entitled to rely upon, that unless notified to the contrary they will not be expected to produce the ID at each match. The absence of any advance warning was ludicrous causing delay for everyone and significant disruption, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment for those subjected to the nonsense of being sent to the ticket office and then back to the turnstiles. Those issues give rise to an actionable loss on the part of those affected. They should all join together and bring proceedings against the club to recover compensation for the way they were treated. The Club needs to be made aware that they cannot treat their loyal paying customers in this way.
student tickets on 18:04 - Apr 14 with 976 viewsSTEVE1

I got my season tickets back from the office, showed them proof that they were still in school but did not have a student card, they recorded the proof on the website with the date they seen the info. I asked would I have any problems getting in next game the reply was no you will be fine. I repeated my question at the end saying I had concerns this could happen next game they replied again that I should be fine. The schools are closed so I cannot get this student card but talking to different people it is not usual for students in comprehensive school to have student cards.
student tickets on 13:42 - Apr 16 with 859 viewsWxmJax

student tickets on 19:58 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Whenever I purchase a student ticket, I always take my University I.D card. To me it seems like common sense. Whether that be a football match ticket, a train ticket, a ticket for a music concert or whatever.

You do realise that we're talking about Swansea's ticketing and NOT Man Utd's ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024