Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
...blog Preview of this Season 19:11 - Aug 4 with 2575 viewspierre91

....done a blog Preview (brief) of the upcoming season. Love you to read it. Thanks. http://pierre91.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/fantasy-football.html
...blog Preview of this Season on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 2497 viewsLaudrup

Thanks

"Alejandro Pozuelo, the 19yr old"

Actually he's 21 years old, turning 22 in September.

And while we are at it:

"4 Chico FLORES... 10 Wilfried BONY... 26 Kemy AGUSTIEN (Names in bold will appear on the back of players' shirts)"

Chico FLORES doesn't just have FLORES on his back, but CHICO FLORES.
Wilfried BONY does not have BONY on his back, but WILFRIED.
Kemy AGUSTIEN has already been "sold" for £0 to Brighton & Hove Albion.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2013 23:05]

I hate signatures

...blog Preview of this Season on 15:26 - Aug 5 with 2379 viewsFar_Post

Good Read. A season ticket for the Swans this season seems like a sound investment if the pre season performances and the result against Malmo are anything to go by.

We still need to bring in a striker, Bony after all will not be able to play every game this season but once thats done then we will have a 23 man squad capable of causing opposition managers all sorts of headaches.

Blog: The C Word

...blog Preview of this Season on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 2325 viewsfreewheeling

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends- Very pleased to see your blog back in place where it rightly belongs. Great read as usual. I missed your regular contributions last season and must admit to being a little concerned to your reported health problems. Very pleased that you are in better health -long may it last. Looking forward to a great season and hopefully if not too taxing, your pre and post match reports.
COYS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024