Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New look site - how do I...? 08:44 - Jul 30 with 6303 viewsColDale

Any issues / concerns / should have stuck with the Alternative Dale Website....

please stick them in here.

Its new to be too so am learning as we go, but am hoping it should a step forward and easier to use all round.
New look site - how do I...? on 13:31 - Aug 2 with 704 viewsRoChDaLe

dont know if its just my laptop but the text is much smaller than it used to be, the only negative the rest is great.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

New look site - how do I...? on 13:43 - Aug 2 with 698 viewsColDale

New look site - how do I...? on 16:25 - Jul 30 by Hopwoodblue

Hi Col,
Someone said you may be able to help me as I want to change my user name but not my email address. Can you ?

If you wish to change a username, it can be done by sending a PM to "Support"
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/messages/compose/1002
New look site - how do I...? on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 696 viewsColDale

New look site - how do I...? on 16:31 - Jul 30 by fermin

I see the picture to the side of your post gets faded out if you are offline, which is useful.

Some/most of the items on the other drop down menus need updating, but I think this was the same on the old site. The news link is a bit odd as the top story is to Ray Putterill scoring against Fleetwood, which is a bit of a random match to go for. Presumably this will get sorted out as the season gets going. I think this page should be rearranged a bit to get the more regularly updated sections nearer the top.

In weeks to come this should be done in such a way that we can customise what those categories are, and you can close the unwanted categories. Might be a couple more weeks.
New look site - how do I...? on 13:45 - Aug 2 with 695 viewsColDale

New look site - how do I...? on 18:22 - Jul 30 by D_Dale

I miss the info. about how many posts members have made (gives a sense of their involvement). Clicking on a member's name leads to two news stories: one on the fans' forum, the other about QPR. Is there a need to do a new Bookmark/Favourites?

Clicking on a member's name should now be sorted to do the same as clicking on the avatar
New look site - how do I...? on 13:47 - Aug 2 with 695 viewsColDale

New look site - how do I...? on 20:26 - Jul 30 by ThreeLions

Looks great on PC, not so on smartphone.

if you go on to settings, you can change how things look. This might suit a smartphone style more than laptop / desktop. Its a case of having a play and deciding what you think suits you best.
New look site - how do I...? on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 695 viewsColDale

New look site - how do I...? on 20:24 - Aug 1 by ChaffRAFC

Is there no way to see how many posts a user has posted now Col?

You can see how many you have posted yourself with the two choices for the forum - the My Posts tells you how many posts you've made. As for other users, it's been withdrawn for exactly the reasons I made. Tho not specifically about that user in particular.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024