Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapps got it all wrong 12:22 - Feb 10 with 4441 viewsGeorge_Milton

You have to start with a striker. With Mackie or Adel upfront we just invite pressure. I would rather Betty start up front than those 2. Letting DJ go is madness, he has pace and can stretch the defence.
As for the midfield it changes each week, and the lack of pace and power is worrying. Any of the top 10 championship teams would beat this team with no worries
Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:13 - Feb 10 with 942 viewsashward

we are gash, we are going down. Don"t try and kid yourself any other way. It does't matter whether we play Betty, DJ, Remy, Mackie or anyone else it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. Why debate it, we've talked about it for so long and any combination doesn't work. Look at the results. Oh yeah, of course we can get 6 wins out of the last 12 games. Barking.

We can't hold on to the ball, build play up or stretch teams. We've won one game playing well and we won't survive on luck. We are the type of team I've seen at LR saying they are shit and laughed. It won't change overnight. Everything is wrong. I hate to say it. I just hope we can go down holding our heads high and be properly prepared for next season, with proper expectation and off loading all the shite along the way. I've seen it all before and the ending is not good.

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:20 - Feb 10 with 926 viewsTGRRRSSS

How many wins did Hughes get and how many draws???

Knock Harry all you like but if he'd been in charge since May last year I bet you any money you like we would be much higher up the league than we are, coming in when he did may well prove to be to late but if (when) we're relegated will be later on in the season than under the Taffia.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 917 viewsJonDoeman

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:20 - Feb 10 by TGRRRSSS

Knock Harry all you like but if he'd been in charge since May last year I bet you any money you like we would be much higher up the league than we are, coming in when he did may well prove to be to late but if (when) we're relegated will be later on in the season than under the Taffia.

Very true.

It Is What It Is !!

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:28 - Feb 10 with 909 viewsTGRRRSSS

That may well be true Clive other than how much more embarrassing the records would have been.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:32 - Feb 10 with 907 viewsRanger78

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:20 - Feb 10 by TGRRRSSS

As much as I dislike HR ( I always have ) and as crazy and poor some of his starting 11s have been .... I agree with your point about had he been here from the start of this season... we wouldn't be bottom now
Rednapps got it all wrong on 18:08 - Feb 10 with 882 viewspaulparker

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:10 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

He was the manager of QPR as is Arry who you seem to be waxing lyrical about even though he is making the same mistakes and is just as inept.

take the blinkers off,may have taken me a while to take them off for MH but i will not make the same mistake twice,the same mistake you seem to be making now.

1882 i have no blinkers for Arry , what mistake am i making ???????
Arry has got results against chelsea,city, spuds , fulham & west ham
im no harry lover but even you have to admit that he has done more this season than sparkless ever done,

Arry got it wrong yesterday by going for a point that i admit, it backfired big time
but for you to have a pop is wrong, this clubs in a mess and it aint down to HR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rednapps got it all wrong on 19:52 - Feb 10 with 823 viewsQPR1882

Rednapps got it all wrong on 18:08 - Feb 10 by paulparker

1882 i have no blinkers for Arry , what mistake am i making ???????
Arry has got results against chelsea,city, spuds , fulham & west ham
im no harry lover but even you have to admit that he has done more this season than sparkless ever done,

Arry got it wrong yesterday by going for a point that i admit, it backfired big time
but for you to have a pop is wrong, this clubs in a mess and it aint down to HR

Problem is it's not just yesterday he got it wrong.

Apart from winning 5 home games on the trot ?????????
Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:14 - Feb 10 with 810 viewsTHEBUSH

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Ranger78

I'm staggered that Redknapp escapes any real criticism.

There have been lots of plus points since he's been here but also some serious negatives.

Letting some of the players go and some others stay on the bench just so he can fit his "try hard, I love their attitude" players in, is mind blowing

Every manager has his favourites, that's not unique to Redknapp.
Login to get fewer ads

Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:16 - Feb 10 with 804 views0hwestlondon

How can all this be Arry's fault, it beggars belief that some would heap the woes of our club onto his shoulders, i see one poster say Arry needs to grow some, what, no the players need to grow some, they are grown men and its about time they got themselves out of the dont blame me mindset and changed their attitude's, the performence against Swansea was as bad as the MK dons game, but the excuse for the team against mk was it was the 2nd string, well no excuses for them yesterday, they need to stop feeling sorry for themselves when we let a goal in, where is the self belief to turn a game around when going a goal down, blaming the manager is pointless all it does is give the players another excuse to hide behind, they need to wake up and start performing and stop looking for excuses.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:29 - Feb 10 with 794 viewsQPR1882

Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:16 - Feb 10 by 0hwestlondon

How can all this be Arry's fault, it beggars belief that some would heap the woes of our club onto his shoulders, i see one poster say Arry needs to grow some, what, no the players need to grow some, they are grown men and its about time they got themselves out of the dont blame me mindset and changed their attitude's, the performence against Swansea was as bad as the MK dons game, but the excuse for the team against mk was it was the 2nd string, well no excuses for them yesterday, they need to stop feeling sorry for themselves when we let a goal in, where is the self belief to turn a game around when going a goal down, blaming the manager is pointless all it does is give the players another excuse to hide behind, they need to wake up and start performing and stop looking for excuses.

So when MH was in charge of theses players bad results were down to him and not the players,whereas with HR in charge it is the players fault and not the managers.

Is that right ?
Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:39 - Feb 10 with 783 viewsbaz_qpr

Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:29 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

So when MH was in charge of theses players bad results were down to him and not the players,whereas with HR in charge it is the players fault and not the managers.

Is that right ?

MH had no plan for pattern of play, he spunked a fortune and failed to address the two key areas required for peremier League survival, centre defence and centre forward, in fact he weakened us by letting Helgusson go without an adequate replacement.
HR has also spent a fortune, but the two players he's spent it on are resellable, he has got us in a pattern of play, to steady the ship but we need to make up ground and points. The unfortunate thing about yesterday is that the entire spine of the side is either crocked or well below fitness levels required. The areas we needed improving were correctly identified by HR but we clearly did not get all the deals through we should have done.
All the clubs problems go back to getting promoted by building the side around one key player and then losing two really important cogs in the wheel (Gorks / Routledge). We've then bought badly since, and the one signing we really had to make in August 2011 was Crouch and we balked at the price.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:41 - Feb 10 with 780 views0hwestlondon

dont put words in my mouth, i said blaming the manager is pointless as i believe its now time for the players to get a grip, i never mentioned hughes once in my post, and i think the same if the players had played for hughes which they clearly didnt then we wouldnt be in this postion,they are the ones who need to get us out of the shit, i blame them if that's alright with you 1882.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 20:45 - Feb 10 with 771 viewsnoauthority

If Mackie isn't a a striker what is he?

I'm no great fan of his but one thing he does do is score goals...

More a striker than a winger if you ask me.

Adel is also a striker OR an attacking wide player - it's what he does.

However perhaps given the lack of creativity, movement and ability to retain possession one could argue we ought to play with a big man to "hold the ball up - up top".

But for me we actually did start with two strikers...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024