Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? 14:41 - Feb 1 with 1883 viewsKodika

The Official Site and the press both report the deal to sign him as a permanent transfer on an 18 month contract. Why then in two separate interviews yesterday (one on the "Call In" programme) did Harry refer to both the Jenas and Townsend deals as being loans?
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1866 viewsJuzzie

In the SSN interview it seemed like 'arry said they were both loan deals but i think that may have just been a faux par. It was gone 11pm and can understand if people feeling tired. It's definatley reported as an 18 month contract.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:43 - Feb 1 with 1866 viewsstansleftfoot

I think they had to buy Jenas at the last minute to get Andros on loan...?? My guess!
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:47 - Feb 1 with 1842 viewsNorthernr

Haven't we just taken over his Spurs contract? So technically a permanent deal. Joy.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 1824 viewsKodika

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:47 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Haven't we just taken over his Spurs contract? So technically a permanent deal. Joy.

Thanks for the clarification.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 1818 viewsstansleftfoot

Ha, yup, all that promise is still lurking in Jenas somewhere, I should think Levy was just sick of the sight of his paycheck.....maybe, something might gel and suddenly the box to box, goal scorer finally appears....that was what he promised....wasn't it?
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:02 - Feb 1 with 1765 viewsWokingR

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:50 - Feb 1 by stansleftfoot

Ha, yup, all that promise is still lurking in Jenas somewhere, I should think Levy was just sick of the sight of his paycheck.....maybe, something might gel and suddenly the box to box, goal scorer finally appears....that was what he promised....wasn't it?

Kieron Dyer all over again

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 1751 viewsadhoc_qpr

Not sure about the logic of sending Faurlin on loan as he has not come back well from injury and replacing him with Jenas who has never recovered from long term injury and has barely played...
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 1750 viewsNeil_SI

It has to be a permanent deal, because you're not allowed to take two players on loan from the same club, and are only allowed two players on loan from the same division at any one time.

So the loanees are Fabio and Townsend and it looks like we've simply taken over Jenas' contract.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 1727 viewstoboboly

I see he has pedigree and is a previous "Tottenham Hotspur Soccer AM Crossbar Challenge" winner as well.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 1721 viewsGloucs_R

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:02 - Feb 1 by WokingR

Kieron Dyer all over again

Nowhere near as injury prone as Dyer.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:14 - Feb 1 with 1694 viewsadhoc_qpr

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:10 - Feb 1 by Gloucs_R

Nowhere near as injury prone as Dyer.

10 games in 2 years - not great.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 1683 viewsJamie

As HR says he didn't have anything to do with the actual financials, so entirely possible he didn't even realise Jenas had to be permanent.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:20 - Feb 1 with 1669 viewsadhoc_qpr

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:16 - Feb 1 by Jamie

As HR says he didn't have anything to do with the actual financials, so entirely possible he didn't even realise Jenas had to be permanent.

I think Harry's just been saying that so he doesn't get the blame for our high spending and crazy wages if/when it all goes wrong - especially after all his comments about 'not taking the chairman's trousers down' and not paying players more than they are worth when discussing Bosingwa etc.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1629 viewsMerthyrHoop

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 14:47 - Feb 1 by Northernr

No fee then?
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 1506 viewsderbyhoop

Undisclosed fee. Hopefully, to save embarassment at White Hart Lane.

I hope it's no more than £1. Otherwise we've been stitched up. Again!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 17:10 - Feb 1 with 1494 viewsNorthernr

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 15:37 - Feb 1 by MerthyrHoop

No fee then?

I sincerely hope not.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 17:23 - Feb 1 with 1464 viewsJonDoeman

Not much hope for this signing on this thread is there.
Redknapp will know what he can do better than us, and he must be fit and ready to go, it could turn out OK.

It Is What It Is !!

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 17:43 - Feb 2 with 1326 viewsJonDoeman

Thought he improved us, when he came on.

It Is What It Is !!

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 19:41 - Feb 2 with 1220 viewsTheBlob

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 17:43 - Feb 2 by JonDoeman

Thought he improved us, when he came on.

Gave us more options,still don't think his potential has been fully tapped.Still a youngish feller.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 19:43 - Feb 2 with 1213 viewsparker64

TF v Levy. I know who my money's on.
Jenas - permanent deal or loan? on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 1204 views0hwestlondon

Its all about keeping him fit, i thought he had a spell on loan this season with Forest, maybe thinking of someone else, unless he got injured whilst there, but anyway thought he looked calm and assured on the ball which we defo need, keep him fit we have a top player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024