Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? 16:27 - Jan 22 with 3576 viewsdingdangblue

Or Dale to keep their 'Record' ? Personally hope Jonah does it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 16:36 - Jan 22 with 2011 viewsrafc1984

From a purely selfish point of view, I hope villa win and go through, for two reasons.
We keep our record.
A glimmer of hope that KH might try and get GJ back here by friday. Not a chance of that happening, if bradford go through.
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 16:43 - Jan 22 with 1988 viewsYadHoDale

Just listening to Adrian Durham arguing against Bradford in his usual patronising manner on Talksport, and wibbling on about coefficients. Personally, I think Bradford stand more chance in the Europa League than Villa reserves.

So come on Bantams!
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:18 - Jan 22 with 1923 viewsDaley_Lama

Allez les bantams for me, without any shadow of a doubt.

Poll: DF in or out

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:19 - Jan 22 with 1915 viewsphomem

I hope the bantams do it too
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:22 - Jan 22 with 1892 viewsroccydaleian

Never really want Yarkshire teams to win owt. Tonight is no exception, so come on the Villa.
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:25 - Jan 22 with 1874 viewsBobbyjoe

Much as I've always been a sucker for the underdog, I can't understand anyone even contemplating us losing the nearest thing we've ever had to an honour in our entire history. Up the Villa!
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:25 - Jan 22 with 1872 viewsShun

Can't decide, I'm probably leaning towards hoping that they lose, simply so we keep our record.
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:30 - Jan 22 with 1857 viewsDaley_Lama

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:25 - Jan 22 by Shun

Can't decide, I'm probably leaning towards hoping that they lose, simply so we keep our record.

I understand this view but it's all a bit Buryish for me seeing as it was before I was born.

Login to get fewer ads

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:32 - Jan 22 with 1854 viewsblackedge

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:22 - Jan 22 by roccydaleian

Never really want Yarkshire teams to win owt. Tonight is no exception, so come on the Villa.

so you dont want jones in the postion to possably get a cup winners medal after the service he gave us.Because he plays for a yorkshire club. The people of Littleborough accepted you and you came from Rochdale [Belfield} get a life!
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:38 - Jan 22 with 1824 viewssandylaner1

part of me wants jones et al to get to the final

the other however wants villa as bradford fans are already coming out the woodwork stating they are too good for league 2 and are totally diluted towards their teams capabilities. yes they have a very good squad this year, but for the last 4/5 years they have been gash
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:41 - Jan 22 with 1823 viewsNotEyreClue

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:38 - Jan 22 by sandylaner1

part of me wants jones et al to get to the final

the other however wants villa as bradford fans are already coming out the woodwork stating they are too good for league 2 and are totally diluted towards their teams capabilities. yes they have a very good squad this year, but for the last 4/5 years they have been gash

This.

Love Jonah, hate Bradford..tough call really but I'll mostly likely be routing for Bradford, just for Jonah's sake.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 18:01 - Jan 22 with 1787 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:41 - Jan 22 by NotEyreClue

This.

Love Jonah, hate Bradford..tough call really but I'll mostly likely be routing for Bradford, just for Jonah's sake.

I would expect K.H. to go after Jonah if they go out - maybe as assistant - so from a selfish point of view - come on Villa.

I see Villa winning 4 or 5 nil tbh - should be a good game!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 1782 viewschuckleberry

Bradford all the way for me. How proud, as Daleys, would we be if the unthinkable happened and Jones lifted the Cup?
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 19:50 - Jan 22 with 1693 viewsTVOS1907

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 17:32 - Jan 22 by blackedge

so you dont want jones in the postion to possably get a cup winners medal after the service he gave us.Because he plays for a yorkshire club. The people of Littleborough accepted you and you came from Rochdale [Belfield} get a life!

Geet big fookin' arfs.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 1675 viewsroccydaleian

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 19:50 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

Geet big fookin' arfs.

Ha, ha. Thought you'd like that one.
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:09 - Jan 22 with 1633 viewsboffley

1---0 Villa
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:16 - Jan 22 with 1606 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who is Joe Bennett of Villa,born in Rochdale........another one we missed?
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 1596 viewsTVOS1907

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:16 - Jan 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Not really.

His family moved up to Middlesbrough when he was age 11 and he then joined their Centre of Excellence.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:17 - Jan 22 with 1594 views442Dale

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:16 - Jan 22 by Yorkshire_Dale

Was featured in the programme as being an attendee of one of the FitC soccer schools. Think he moved away?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:18 - Jan 22 with 1588 viewssweetcorn

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 18:04 - Jan 22 by chuckleberry

Bradford all the way for me. How proud, as Daleys, would we be if the unthinkable happened and Jones lifted the Cup?

I wouldn't feel one bit of pride, he's now playing for another club and has nothing to do with us.

He's a club legend, but its like saying united were so proud that ronaldo managed to lift the la liga last season.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:23 - Jan 22 with 1567 viewsClivert

Just flicked on and Bradford are getting battered, could be a long night for them this.
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:31 - Jan 22 with 1550 viewsBigKindo

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:23 - Jan 22 by Clivert

Just flicked on and Bradford are getting battered, could be a long night for them this.

Just been a Rory moment. Completely missed a back header in the 6 yard box.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:35 - Jan 22 with 1534 viewsDaley_Lama

Half Timr

As much as Villa have dominated and Bratfut had to defend like mad, they're still ahead at this point.

Hoping that they can nick one on the break or Villa start to get nervous as the second half wears on.

Very tough for Bradford on this big pitch, Villa are pulling them all over the place.

Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 20:59 - Jan 22 with 1484 viewsClivert

Bradford restore a two goal lead thanks to another Gary Jones corner.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Jonah to get to league cup final tonight? on 21:00 - Jan 22 with 1474 viewsDaley_Lama

Get the beep in!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024