Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd 15:00 - Dec 31 with 3011 viewssweetcorn

Tazzy really needs to sort out his computer, once again he's asked me to post it for him.

wee had a early start for this big roses derby against the new city known for racist riots and not football first we went to the reggie moon for some brekfast had to dip into the savins for this game as my giro dus not cover it all.

wen we ate the fat scran we decidid to set off to bradferd then in the car we was discussin wat the best sarnario was for todays game witch i sed cav to get injured cos its like avin 10 men wen he plays anyway and then on the way i saw a ground in the distance does anybody no whot ground it is? i luked on google maps and wit my geogrophy rekon its st james park

after that the jurney went prety quik tbh then wen we got to the ground i had a beer and pie and den tuk my place in the stand were got asked to sing a song wich i did, but then the dale fans turned on my singin fackin popcorns name swear if he showed himself wudda jackie channed him for sure after this took another piccy on my panama shot of tis wonderful fortress defo is one cause it holds like 20k.

the dale warmed up lurds and boby dint join in agen but hes good so let him off.

the atmosfere was greet and the fans sang loads gornells goal in the first half was well gud and so were the rest of em so good to be 4-2 at half time but another bad un ref gav em 2 pens the plonker.

saw lisa stansfield agen at half time and aske her to take a piccy of me in the stand wich she did went for the kewl not lukin at camera pose.

second half were prety borin and just that song that shud never of been dne at valey fortress then we celebrated the win and set back off did the usual an got a post match KFS and had a zigger box agen was spicy again den wen i wanted my drink they had no fizzy wons was ded anoyed had to have deluded fruitshoot insted joke.

den i got some ruber jimmys from the toilet incase someone wanted to get fruity with me cos of how good lookin i am.

turned out i got to use the jimmys cos wen i got dropped off at the church my old flame was there agen and sai she wanted to be buckled so i got down to business on the bowlin green and she loved it. sorry for details kiddis

So der u hav it bradferd as i saw it. tune in next time for special home awayday review on new year.

Hope his computer works by then sick of posting it for him.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:08 - Dec 31 with 2977 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Popcorn you really need to stop punishing our fans your just delaying the actual away day reviews even more and its kinda cute you've been dumb enough to give yourself away
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:11 - Dec 31 with 2965 viewssweetcorn

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:08 - Dec 31 by DaleAwaydayBot

Popcorn you really need to stop punishing our fans your just delaying the actual away day reviews even more and its kinda cute you've been dumb enough to give yourself away
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Not sure what talking about?

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:20 - Dec 31 with 2941 viewsjudd

Get yours posted, Tazzy lad. These cheap fakes are not a patch on yours.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:23 - Dec 31 with 2934 viewsAtThePeake

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:11 - Dec 31 by sweetcorn

Not sure what talking about?

Fackin' popcorn, why must you punish us so?!

Tangled up in blue.

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:23 - Dec 31 with 2931 viewssweetcorn

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:20 - Dec 31 by judd

Get yours posted, Tazzy lad. These cheap fakes are not a patch on yours.

I guess its true what they say, you can't copy a masterpiece

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 2919 viewsjudd

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:23 - Dec 31 by sweetcorn

I guess its true what they say, you can't copy a masterpiece

Yours has been a good attempt at doing so.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:31 - Dec 31 with 2905 viewsphomem

Excellent
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 2889 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:31 - Dec 31 by phomem

Excellent

Cracking review - but spelling is way too good :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 2878 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Is imitation still the sincerest form of flattery..?

For me, Tazzy has all the credentials required to leave a mark on local literature that could surpass even Tim Bobbin himself!
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:50 - Dec 31 with 2848 viewschuckleberry

If it delays the inevitable keep posting!
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 2833 viewsphomem

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:38 - Dec 31 by Albert_Whitehurst

Is imitation still the sincerest form of flattery..?

For me, Tazzy has all the credentials required to leave a mark on local literature that could surpass even Tim Bobbin himself!

Tazzy is to literature what simpkins is to football
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 15:54 - Dec 31 with 2828 viewssweetcorn

listen lads (and ladies) i can't keep punishing you like this.

Sorry for doing it.

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 16:57 - Dec 31 with 2748 viewssandylaner1

glorious
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 17:10 - Dec 31 with 2722 viewsolympicdale

lets hope his pc never gets sorted, classic

Life is a game of fate.

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 18:31 - Dec 31 with 2649 viewsShun

Absolute classic. Love the St.James' Park and Jackie Chan bits.
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 07:48 - Jan 1 with 2546 viewsTTNYear

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 18:31 - Dec 31 by Shun

Absolute classic. Love the St.James' Park and Jackie Chan bits.

No disrespect sweetcorn I prefer the bury bloke tbf

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 12:50 - Jan 1 with 2466 viewsMoonyDale

Before the last home game I wandered into the Dale bar for a cold pint of Strongbow, sat down to watch the highlights video being shown. I couldn't really hear what was going on due to a very loud young man at the next table who was doing the quiz, he was loud enough that every one in the bar could hear the answers he was putting down. He had one hell of a vocabulary of curses Frankie Boyle would be proud of, thanks to Sweetcorn's photo of Tazbot I can now put a name to the face. Strange really because as I sat in the Dale bar listening I wondered to myself if it was indeed the man himself at the next table, I must be Fkin psychic .....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:03 - Jan 1 with 2442 viewsisitme

Tazzy had not been into the Dale Bar since the incident at the Gary Jones testimonial night.
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:19 - Jan 1 with 2418 viewsMoonyDale

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:03 - Jan 1 by isitme

Tazzy had not been into the Dale Bar since the incident at the Gary Jones testimonial night.

If that is the case he has a double..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:36 - Jan 1 with 2394 viewsroccydaleian

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:19 - Jan 1 by MoonyDale

If that is the case he has a double..

That surely, can not be possible.
Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 21:46 - Jan 1 with 2273 viewsblackedge

Awayday Review: Rochdale vs Bradferd on 13:36 - Jan 1 by roccydaleian

That surely, can not be possible.

THERE IS CERTAINLY ONLY ONE OF YOU ROCKY.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024