Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP 10:15 - Nov 18 with 1396 viewsArgyBargy1982

A tale of two right backs.
One is an old, injury prone ex-Chelsea player on £80k a week who is winding down his career and is only here for the money.
The other is a young thruster, with a lot of skill, desire to win and will have some re-sale value.
Sums up the short-termism of our recruitment policy. But haven't we given this mercenary a 4 year contract.
SHAME ON THEM ALL - Nelson, Mackie and Taarabt excpeted.
BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 10:16 - Nov 18 with 1382 viewshoopstilidie

We made Clyne look good. He isn't all that.

Don't get me started on Bosingwa. I posted about him last week. He was crap then and still is.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 10:17 - Nov 18 with 1380 viewsJonDoeman

Spot on, was saying the same myself yesterday.

It Is What It Is !!

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 10:22 - Nov 18 with 1355 viewsWeaverQPR

No hunger from this lot, qpr is a step down and they don't feel the need to put the effort in.

@WeavQPR

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 11:12 - Nov 18 with 1289 viewssmegma

Forget Clyne, I can't believe their left back is only 17 . What a player, what a find. But then thats what happens when you have a decent youth policy.
BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:17 - Nov 18 with 1199 viewsRangersw12

Don't think its a 4 year deal more like 2 years but still a complete waste of money along with Zamora who's attitude sums up the whole team

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:19 - Nov 18 with 1192 viewskensalriser

We also made Puncheon look like Van Persie.

And the other week we made Jay Tabb seem proper quality.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:19 - Nov 18 with 1188 viewsTacticalR

Bossie's only good in European Cup Finals.

Air hostess clique

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:21 - Nov 18 with 1181 viewsMarc

We got some absolute dross at the club
Login to get fewer ads

BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:26 - Nov 18 with 1163 viewsimustbemad

3 year deal for Bosingwa
BOSINGWA V CLYNE SUMS IT UP on 13:56 - Nov 18 with 1135 viewsjonno

And there you have it. Just on the abysmal signings he's made alone Hughes needs to be sacked. And that's before you take into account his slavish insistence on playing an outdated 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 system which also doesn't suit the players he has. Or his tactical approach to games which is consistently wrong, regularly playing to the opposition's strengths. Failure to learn from previous mistakes, such as continually playing SWP this season after we only started winning games last season once SWP was dropped, and in the same way getting some results last year only after moving away from a 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1, yet switching back to it again this season. Bizarre substitutions (why bring on Derry yesterday - we were a goal down FFS, not a goal up). Plus I also suspect not imposing any discipline on the players, either on the pitch of off it - just look at Barton's antics but he was not the only one by any means. I'm afraid Hughes, as the manager, is culpable for all of those thing. If he had any decency he would resign, and take the rest of his Taffy incompetents with him. I mean, two goalkeepers as coaches? Is it any wonder we can't score goals, or even defend a set piece at centre back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024