Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz 20:21 - Sep 9 with 11031 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road?

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League?

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale?

4) Which Ex-Football League Manager Brother teamed up with a Ex-Rochdale Player to Manage a Club in the non-league? blackpoolcol - answered correctly "Sheridan at Barrow with Bayliss" but the full answer i were looking for were Darren Sheridan linked up with Dave Bayliss and the Ex-Football League Manager were John Sheridan

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009?

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered correctly 2000

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? blackpoolcol were partly correct with Rossendale United
8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment."

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul?

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008?

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had?

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over?

13) what palace is this called and which Rochdale Legend shares the same surname with it? windowsbug answer correctly with Whitehall it were the full answer is the Whitehall Palace and Steve Whitehall

14) which year were Parkin sacked? blackpoolcol correct with answer 2004

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan?

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale?

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club?

18) what is the character called and how's it rochdale related? Roccy answer both correctly It were ALF and the relation were Former Rochdale striker Adam Le Fondre

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year?

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 08:48 - Sep 10 with 1331 viewsfermin

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 08:25 - Sep 10 by JumeirahDale

Brighouse Town play in that bus station.

BOOYAH.

Sorry.

Q11 is three. We also got relegated in the 1950s - we finished 12th(?) in the last ever division 3 North table to qualify for the new division 3 and promptly got relegated the following season.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 09:29 - Sep 10 with 1318 viewsBigKindo

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 08:48 - Sep 10 by fermin

Q11 is three. We also got relegated in the 1950s - we finished 12th(?) in the last ever division 3 North table to qualify for the new division 3 and promptly got relegated the following season.

1958/1959 when our fixture list included Southampton, Q.P.R., Norwich and Reading I think we were replaced by Coventry City.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 10:15 - Sep 10 with 1301 viewsBanned4ever

2/Former Rochdale goalkeeper Tom Elford
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 10:31 - Sep 10 with 1296 viewsBanned4ever

1/Brighouse.
2/Former Rochdale goalkeeper Tom Elford
3/David Bayliss
5/December-5th
12/Altrincham
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:04 - Sep 10 with 1277 viewsjudd

Is Number 1 Bradford Park Avenue?

Number 20 - Peter Madden? Or Steve Eyre, according to his CV?

Poll: What is it to be then?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:08 - Sep 10 with 1297 viewsbaroniser

20 has to be hilly.
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:09 - Sep 10 with 1296 viewsCrede

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered correctly 2000

You mean 442 people have bothered with this quiz?
Can I be the 443rd? It was upgraded in 1992, 1996 and 2000
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:54 - Sep 10 with 1264 viewsTVOS1907

5 - Tuesday 1st December 2009 at approximately 9.35pm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:32 - Sep 12 with 1191 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

ANSWERS

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road? JumeirahDale answered correctly with Brighouse Town FC

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Ben Muirhead (Armthorpe Welfare FC)

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Dave Bayliss

4) Which Ex-Football League Manager Brother teamed up with a Ex-Rochdale Player to Manage a Club in the non-league? blackpoolcol - answered correctly "Sheridan at Barrow with Bayliss" but the full answer i were looking for were Darren Sheridan linked up with Dave Bayliss and the Ex-Football League Manager were John Sheridan

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009? TVOS1907 & OlympicDale answered correctly with Tuesday 1st December 2009 at approximately 9.35pm.

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered partly correct 2000 it were also done up in 1992, 1996

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? blackpoolcol were partly correct with Rossendale United Chaff_RAFC answered the other half the question which were Ashton United

8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment." Chaff_RAFC correct it were Gary Jones talking to the BBC

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly "10, BBM, Grimes, Gray, Abadaki, Minihan, Watson, JK, Tutte, Matt Edwards, Byrne"

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Jordan Fagbola

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had? TVOS1907 answered correctly 3 relegations - 1959, 1974 & 2012

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over? Banned4ever answered correctly with Altincham FC

13) what palace is this called and which Rochdale Legend shares the same surname with it? windowsbug answer correctly with Whitehall it were the full answer is the Whitehall Palace and Steve Whitehall

14) which year were Parkin sacked? TVOS1907 answered correctly Steve Parkin was sacked on 16th December 2006

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan? The Missing answer were of course PEARL STREET if anybody had done there homework

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale? TVOS1907 were correct with Sandy Lane

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club? Chaff_RAFC correct with Chris Dagnall, Dagenham & Redbridge FC

18) what is the character called and how's it rochdale related? Roccy answer both correctly It were ALF and the relation were Former Rochdale striker Adam Le Fondre

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year? Rochdale had 286 were off target shots in Centenary Year

Chaff_RAFC you were out by just 14 goals

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach? baroniser answered correctly with Keith Hill

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:35 - Sep 12 with 1184 viewsolympicdale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:32 - Sep 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

ANSWERS

1) which Non-League Club is located on Halifax Road? JumeirahDale answered correctly with Brighouse Town FC

2) Which Ex-Rochdale Legend is currently playing for a club in The Baris Northern Counties Football League? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Ben Muirhead (Armthorpe Welfare FC)

3) which player scored 9 goals in 185 Appearances for Rochdale? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Dave Bayliss

5) What date did Rochdale go Top of League Two in 2009? TVOS1907 & OlympicDale answered correctly with Tuesday 1st December 2009 at approximately 9.35pm.

6) what year were Spotland Stadium upgraded with from all terracing? 442 answered partly correct 2000 it were also done up in 1992, 1996

7) which are Rochdale Youth Team and Rochdale Reserves former 2 Home Ground's? blackpoolcol were partly correct with Rossendale United Chaff_RAFC answered the other half the question which were Ashton United

8) which Former Rochdale player said this "It took us a long time and a lot of hard work to get into League One, and to go out like we have this season is a big disappointment." Chaff_RAFC correct it were Gary Jones talking to the BBC

9) How many Rochdale Players were left after John Coleman's overhaul? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly "10, BBM, Grimes, Gray, Abadaki, Minihan, Watson, JK, Tutte, Matt Edwards, Byrne"

10) which Ex-Rochdale Player is currently playing for a club we met at Wembley in 2008? Chaff_RAFC answered correctly Jordan Fagbola

11) How Many Relegation's have Rochdale had? TVOS1907 answered correctly 3 relegations - 1959, 1974 & 2012

12) which team did Rochdale get a reprieve over? Banned4ever answered correctly with Altincham FC

14) which year were Parkin sacked? TVOS1907 answered correctly Steve Parkin was sacked on 16th December 2006

15) Which Rochdale stand is named after the Lower section of the New York City borough of Manhattan? The Missing answer were of course PEARL STREET if anybody had done there homework

16) which premier address in the Caribbean is related to Rochdale? TVOS1907 were correct with Sandy Lane

17) which former Rochdale player shared a nickname with a League Two Club? Chaff_RAFC correct with Chris Dagnall, Dagenham & Redbridge FC

19) how many shots off target in total did Rochdale have in their Centenary Year? Rochdale had 286 were off target shots in Centenary Year

20) which former manager were referred to as Real Madrid Head Coach? baroniser answered correctly with Keith Hill

I got 5 right way before TVOS, I demand satisfaction...

Life is a game of fate.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:38 - Sep 12 with 1175 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:35 - Sep 12 by olympicdale

there you go OD

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:48 - Sep 12 with 1163 views442Dale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 12:09 - Sep 10 by Crede

You mean 442 people have bothered with this quiz?
Can I be the 443rd? It was upgraded in 1992, 1996 and 2000

Didn't the Pearl St open in '97?

And Parkin was definitely sacked in 2006.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:53 - Sep 12 with 1154 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:35 - Sep 12 by olympicdale

Maybe you've got nowt better to do with your time :)

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 1151 viewsTVOS1907

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:32 - Sep 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

ANSWERS

Parkin was sacked in December 2006.

He managed us for the whole of 2004 having returned to the club at the end of December 2003.

So anothe one to me, me thinks.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:43 - Sep 12 with 1117 viewsheywooddale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 20:35 - Sep 9 by BartRowou

The "Only Connect" of football quizzes.

If that is the case, Can we also have Victoria Coren host it please?? (No offence Taz)

There's something about that girl
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:48 - Sep 12 with 1112 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Bonus Question: FAO TVOS1907 & Chaff_RAFC what were the connection in the quiz?

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:52 - Sep 12 with 1108 viewsTTNYear

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:48 - Sep 12 by DaleAwaydayBot

You created it Taz?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 18:02 - Sep 12 with 1099 viewsolympicdale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 15:53 - Sep 12 by TVOS1907

Maybe you've got nowt better to do with your time :)

no probably not, this made my week.

Life is a game of fate.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 18:11 - Sep 12 with 1091 views442Dale

Can't we all answer? Give us a clue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 18:15 - Sep 12 with 1087 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:43 - Sep 12 by heywooddale

If that is the case, Can we also have Victoria Coren host it please?? (No offence Taz)

It's the Poker in her!
The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 18:32 - Sep 12 with 1080 viewsolympicdale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 17:43 - Sep 12 by heywooddale

ill second that

Life is a game of fate.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 20:05 - Sep 12 with 1062 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale AFC

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 20:56 - Sep 12 with 1035 viewsheywooddale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 18:32 - Sep 12 by olympicdale

ill second that

And she's marrying David Mitchell, so i definitely would have a chance.

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:29 - Sep 13 with 993 viewsblackpoolcol

Taz,

Points of order. We never had a "reprieve" from Altrincham, we were re-elected just as we were another 5 times! Also the reserves and youth team played at Acc Stanley as well.

Finally, to be pedantic, you should have asked how many players from prior to his arrival were left at Dale after JC's Summer overhaul

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 06:51 - Sep 13 with 975 viewsColDale

The Robot's Rochdale Football Quiz on 00:29 - Sep 13 by blackpoolcol

Taz,

Points of order. We never had a "reprieve" from Altrincham, we were re-elected just as we were another 5 times! Also the reserves and youth team played at Acc Stanley as well.

Finally, to be pedantic, you should have asked how many players from prior to his arrival were left at Dale after JC's Summer overhaul

If there was a reprieve (and we know there wasn't really), then I reckon it was Southport given we finished bottom and they were 2nd bottom, yet they lost the re-election vote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024