Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 19:16 - Mar 6 with 13637 views442Dale

Team:

Lucas,
Darby,
Widdowson,
Long,
Holden,
BBM,
Kennedy,
Jones,
Adams,
JLAA,
Symes

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 07:30 - Mar 7 with 830 viewssweetcorn

Match thread on 07:11 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

Yes as i say average at best, the same team that Brentford walloped 4 passed a full 7 days ago so hardly flying as a team you'd say? If you'd open your eyes instead of jumping on peoples opinion you'd actually appreciate if you take the top 4 teams away and possibly MK the league is "average at best"hence my earlier comment? Next you'll be telling us all Notts County must also be decent due to their position too, another example of how poor the league actually is rather than said teams ability sadly! Speaking of way off the mark comments you seem to have succeeded in spectacular fashion
Edit- having read your retained list comments i shouldn't have bothered with a reasoned reply, your choice of 12 current players who'd "hold their own" in league 1 are currently getting us relegated, does your "few additions" include David Silva,Messi and Ronaldo then?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Again you have alluded to a team that are lurking just outside the play-offs, so its quite a close contest that could go either way. i dont think you realise we are bottom of the league and we are bottom for a reason, we are the worst TEAM in the league, maybe not on paper, but on merit, yes we are. as for nott's i do feel they are a decent side yeah, much better than us, they have a strikeforce as good as any in the division with hughes, forte, montano.

if you say this league is average at best then i shudder to think what we are, because we are 5pts adrift at the bottom, i agree the bottom eight are rubbish, but after that its a very competitive league, yes the top 5 are miles apart, but thats because they are real quality sides, which doesnt mean the rest are average. wake up and smell the coffee son, cause carlisle are far from average at best.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread on 07:37 - Mar 7 with 818 viewsdannyuk

Don't you see what's happening?

Coleman doesn't yet have promotion from League 2 on his CV so we're off back to visit for a year to get it.
Match thread on 07:47 - Mar 7 with 807 viewsnordenblue

Match thread on 07:30 - Mar 7 by sweetcorn

Again you have alluded to a team that are lurking just outside the play-offs, so its quite a close contest that could go either way. i dont think you realise we are bottom of the league and we are bottom for a reason, we are the worst TEAM in the league, maybe not on paper, but on merit, yes we are. as for nott's i do feel they are a decent side yeah, much better than us, they have a strikeforce as good as any in the division with hughes, forte, montano.

if you say this league is average at best then i shudder to think what we are, because we are 5pts adrift at the bottom, i agree the bottom eight are rubbish, but after that its a very competitive league, yes the top 5 are miles apart, but thats because they are real quality sides, which doesnt mean the rest are average. wake up and smell the coffee son, cause carlisle are far from average at best.

Your attempts at being patronizing don't work but feel free to keep trying "son", im fully aware how gash we are and have been for most the season having just driven nearly 270 miles yesterday to watch another inept display, just because were so poor doesn't propel everyone else to class, id continue a reasoned debate with you only it seems wasted, your opinion about countys strike force sums that up, you'd say its as good a choice of calibre of Charltons current squad or perhaps Evans and Creswell was it at Sheff united, without throwing Jordan Rhodes and several strike partners at Huddersfield into the debate, do i need to go on? So as i say yes average at best
Match thread on 07:49 - Mar 7 with 804 viewsnordenblue

Match thread on 07:37 - Mar 7 by dannyuk

Don't you see what's happening?

Coleman doesn't yet have promotion from League 2 on his CV so we're off back to visit for a year to get it.

You may well be right with a bit of luck!!:)
Match thread on 08:09 - Mar 7 with 785 views442Dale

Is it ok to say that Notts County's strikeforce is not much better than ours? Montano has barely featured since returning, Forte is a wide player who thinks he can play up front and Hughes' best days are behind him. That a never completely fit (if still an ok targetman) Ben Burgess has been leading the line since Curle arrived also serves to prove the point.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 08:39 - Mar 7 with 757 viewssweetcorn

Match thread on 07:47 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

Your attempts at being patronizing don't work but feel free to keep trying "son", im fully aware how gash we are and have been for most the season having just driven nearly 270 miles yesterday to watch another inept display, just because were so poor doesn't propel everyone else to class, id continue a reasoned debate with you only it seems wasted, your opinion about countys strike force sums that up, you'd say its as good a choice of calibre of Charltons current squad or perhaps Evans and Creswell was it at Sheff united, without throwing Jordan Rhodes and several strike partners at Huddersfield into the debate, do i need to go on? So as i say yes average at best

Sheffield United's is better fair enough, however Charltons? Yes Bradley Wright is decent, but even he just went 12 games without a goal, but the likes of Leon Clarke and Haynes are all just ok carthorses to play next to ruud van-phillips. Rhodes is above and beyond anything in this league, his strike partners are hardly pulling up tree's are they?

Hughes scores goals, it's as simple as that, forte has pace and would be ideal for us right now and montano has proven he's a good player, so yes i stand by what i said. the fact they're 6th highest scorers isn't bad either, It head and shoulders above ours, we've got a goalscorer, who rarely scores, rendering him useless (grimes), a target man who can't time a header right (symes) and a winger who has the final ball of steven hawkins (nicky adams), other than JLAA, who is the only stand out, i would say our strike force is the worst in the division and i'm sure the stats will back that up.

Trying to compare us to carlisle is like trying to compare wigan and liverpool this season, it's really as simple as that.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match thread on 09:46 - Mar 7 with 712 viewsnordenblue

Match thread on 08:39 - Mar 7 by sweetcorn

Sheffield United's is better fair enough, however Charltons? Yes Bradley Wright is decent, but even he just went 12 games without a goal, but the likes of Leon Clarke and Haynes are all just ok carthorses to play next to ruud van-phillips. Rhodes is above and beyond anything in this league, his strike partners are hardly pulling up tree's are they?

Hughes scores goals, it's as simple as that, forte has pace and would be ideal for us right now and montano has proven he's a good player, so yes i stand by what i said. the fact they're 6th highest scorers isn't bad either, It head and shoulders above ours, we've got a goalscorer, who rarely scores, rendering him useless (grimes), a target man who can't time a header right (symes) and a winger who has the final ball of steven hawkins (nicky adams), other than JLAA, who is the only stand out, i would say our strike force is the worst in the division and i'm sure the stats will back that up.

Trying to compare us to carlisle is like trying to compare wigan and liverpool this season, it's really as simple as that.

See post above to confirm my point, im not comparing Dale to anybody as I've said im fully aware how shit we are and our league position confirms this, as i keep pointing out and confirming with various facts if you take the top 4 ish teams out the LEAGUE IS AVERAGE, average teams we would have been winning comfortably against on a weekly basis last season, it doesn't make everyone suddenly brilliant now we are so poor though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024