Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening with Hendo 11:37 - Oct 16 with 2669 viewsDalenet

Last call today for the tickets for Saturdays 'Evening with Hendo'. He deserves a sold out event given his service at Dale. So if you haven't yet got your tickets, today is the last day.

ps - the club still hasn't annouced a time for the event - all we know is that it will be after the game against Southend.
Evening with Hendo on 18:36 - Oct 16 with 2428 viewsJames1980

I've got a ticket, looking forward to it, any idea why have they not announced the timings yet?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Evening with Hendo on 23:53 - Oct 16 with 2237 viewsDalenet

Evening with Hendo on 18:36 - Oct 16 by James1980

I've got a ticket, looking forward to it, any idea why have they not announced the timings yet?

They emailed the timings to ticket holders this afternoon. You just go to the Ratcliffe as soon as the game finishes. Dinner served at 8pm
Evening with Hendo on 08:43 - Oct 17 with 2075 viewsJames1980

Evening with Hendo on 23:53 - Oct 16 by Dalenet

They emailed the timings to ticket holders this afternoon. You just go to the Ratcliffe as soon as the game finishes. Dinner served at 8pm

Thank you I have found it now looks like it will be a good evening.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Evening with Hendo on 09:47 - Oct 20 with 1501 viewsDalenet

Cracking evening with Hendo and his family. A grounded but focussed guy who deserves the accolade of Legend. Lovely to see Matty Done too. For those that were there....hope Freddie got home safely and has his boots on
Evening with Hendo on 14:37 - Oct 20 with 1207 viewsEllDale

Poor Freddie’s game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
It was an excellent evening. Didn’t realise that Hendo is so articulate. Really comes across well.
Evening with Hendo on 17:56 - Oct 20 with 998 viewsTVOS1907

Evening with Hendo on 14:37 - Oct 20 by EllDale

Poor Freddie’s game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.
It was an excellent evening. Didn’t realise that Hendo is so articulate. Really comes across well.

Surely he's done enough interviews and enough media in his time with us for that to have already been realised?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Evening with Hendo on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 771 viewsBrierls

A night with David Dockerty featuring Ian Henderson.

Hendo came across brilliantly when he was allowed to speak. He spoke very openly too, which is what makes the event. He’ll forever by the GOAT at this club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024