Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuchel favourite 18:26 - Oct 15 with 2257 viewsDuckegg

According to the media Thomas Touchel is favourite to become the next England coach

What is everybody thoughts on that as some of the names like Klopp, Pep, etc where nonstarters in my eyes....

Now as for Touchel ishe another Mourinho who self implodes after 2 seasons!
Anyway surely he will be better than Southgate or Carsley..
Tuchel favourite on 19:23 - Oct 15 with 2146 viewsD_Alien

Confirmed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cr4x9p221gpo

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tuchel favourite on 20:32 - Oct 15 with 2034 views49thseason

He did OK at Chelsea and I was surprised he got the push. 6 clubs in 16 years , 1 Champions League Trophy and a shelf full (8 I think) of other trophies is a decent haul, but no National team history. Putting together a club side is one thing, but welding a National team together is totally different, he has a decent squad to work with but they will have to replace Kane and find new defenders and probably a goal keeper,. He will also need to figure out how to use Palmer, Bellingham and Foden in the same team.
There will be no honeymoon period either, he has to hit the floor running and increase the pace up to the next World Cup in June 2026. The big question is "will they want to play for him"?
Tuchel favourite on 20:46 - Oct 15 with 1981 views442Dale

Tuchel favourite on 20:32 - Oct 15 by 49thseason

He did OK at Chelsea and I was surprised he got the push. 6 clubs in 16 years , 1 Champions League Trophy and a shelf full (8 I think) of other trophies is a decent haul, but no National team history. Putting together a club side is one thing, but welding a National team together is totally different, he has a decent squad to work with but they will have to replace Kane and find new defenders and probably a goal keeper,. He will also need to figure out how to use Palmer, Bellingham and Foden in the same team.
There will be no honeymoon period either, he has to hit the floor running and increase the pace up to the next World Cup in June 2026. The big question is "will they want to play for him"?

If he can get fully fit, Kane will play under Tuchel who at least made sure he played as a centre forward at Bayern. Southgate indulged his dropping into midfield far too much.

Defensively we’ll be ok if he can find a left back. Guehi and Stones had good tournaments on the summer. And at no stage should all three of those mentioned be in the same side, it’s Foden or Palmer with Bellingham in midfield.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Tuchel favourite on 21:57 - Oct 15 with 1843 viewsrobshaker

defo need to go foreign again my choice would be Ancelotti but Touchel is good.. see how he does... then Pep after
[Post edited 15 Oct 23:04]
Tuchel favourite on 14:35 - Oct 16 with 1482 viewsJames1980

I see that hateful rag that isn't even worthy of being used as toilet paper is being positive about him getting the job.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Tuchel favourite on 17:54 - Oct 17 with 1089 viewsdannyuk

Anyone know Angry Steve the Bury fan here from this
Tuchel favourite on 08:27 - Oct 18 with 666 viewsnordenblue

Tuchel favourite on 17:54 - Oct 17 by dannyuk

I heard this whilst driving the other night, he's very much a "normal" bury fan.
Tuchel favourite on 10:08 - Oct 18 with 568 viewsheywooddale

Tuchel favourite on 17:54 - Oct 17 by dannyuk

Most sane bURY fan football take ever!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024