Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commercial focus group meeting 18:44 - Sep 16 with 825 views442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2024/09/commercial-focus-group-thursday-26-9-2024/

Very disappointing this will take place on Teams. Having attended others using this format it is very limited with respect to encouraging interaction with the wider fanbase.

The attendance at the last kit focus group meeting using this format was also very low. It should have been enough for anyone present from the Trust and the club to realise that it was an ineffective method to create better engagement with a larger cross section of fans.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Commercial focus group meeting on 18:47 - Sep 16 with 802 viewsjudd

I can only apologise. We had set up to stream via our YouTube channel the live event, no idea who has agreed to this change, but it has not gone through any recognised procedure as far as I can determine.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Commercial focus group meeting on 18:58 - Sep 16 with 739 views442Dale

Commercial focus group meeting on 18:47 - Sep 16 by judd

I can only apologise. We had set up to stream via our YouTube channel the live event, no idea who has agreed to this change, but it has not gone through any recognised procedure as far as I can determine.

Having an event that all supporters could watch, live or after, using YouTube has surely got to be a better idea than the limitations of Teams which has proven not to be popular.

Presumably Andy Duff will be heavily involved in this meeting and would have been told how well attended the meetings were previously using this method?

Thanks for the reply, there’s hopefully still time for changes to be made and lessons to be learnt around process and procedure going forward.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024