Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post-match interview @ Barnet 01:37 - Sep 12 with 2066 viewsSandyman

Not knocking Jim or any other manager, but this from last Tuesday night is different. His team is doing well so I guess he's justified.
Remember the last manager at Dale who was ranting and inviting people in for a brew and chat. It didn't end well, relegation from League One after taking over FRMSE's chaos.

Post-match interview @ Barnet on 06:34 - Sep 12 with 1929 viewsTalkingSutty

It's the Grandkids i feel sorry for🙄. Strange animals football managers, they want the crowd to fully get on board with the team, push them on towards the top of the league and then when the feel good factor is finally in and around the stadium they then criticise the fans for having 'expectations'. I'm expecting that word to make a reappearance at Spotland very soon. If fans don't have expectations then what's the point in going to the match. I'm expecting us to at least pick up a point on Saturday because we have a good squad of players and a very good home record.
[Post edited 12 Sep 7:33]
Post-match interview @ Barnet on 09:52 - Sep 12 with 1663 viewsDalenet

He doesn't take any prisoners does he? He then said that we announced 1200 fans but there were only 900 there. Talk about having a dig. He has a point though
Post-match interview @ Barnet on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 1083 viewspioneer

If it wasnt for the accent I would swear I was watching Mike Bassett
Post-match interview @ Barnet on 18:16 - Sep 12 with 1026 viewsjudd

He was my favourite for a LONGGGGGG toyme

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024