Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? 18:12 - Aug 29 with 1883 viewsSimonJames

I just saw that Siriki Dembele has signed for Oxford United. So I guess they're on target to play against each other later this year.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c0k41vj87kpo

100% of people who drink water will die.

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 19:02 - Aug 29 with 1759 viewsperpignanR

I suppose the Busby brothers must have at some point. I’m too lazy to look up the records.
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 1721 viewsLazyFan

So he's moved up the league.

Well done to him, unlike some other players who are going down a league to Brum!

zzzzzzzzzz

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 19:31 - Aug 29 with 1669 viewsdmm

Did Ian and Roger Morgan play against each other when Roger moved to Spurs?
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 19:46 - Aug 29 with 1630 viewsqpr_1968

frank clarke
wayne clarke
alan clarke
clive clarke

clive and frank played for us.......
not sure if clive was a brother

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 1497 viewsdutch

ron and Peter Springet?
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 1497 viewsFG_R

Ron Springett (Sheffield Wednesday) and Peter Springett (QPR) played against each in an FA cup tie in January 1967 at Hillsborough (Wednesday won 3-0).

They then swapped clubs in May 1967.

https://www.indyrs.co.uk/2018/05/when-ron-peter-springett-swapped-clubs-in-1967/
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 20:57 - Aug 29 with 1386 viewsqpr_1968

i'm guessing that anton played against his brother rio.....in training at least.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 21:01 - Aug 29 with 1372 viewsconnell10

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 20:57 - Aug 29 by qpr_1968

i'm guessing that anton played against his brother rio.....in training at least.

Clive and Bradley Allen?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 21:01 - Aug 29 with 1367 viewsHugey

Will Keane vs Michael Keane...?
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 21:13 - Aug 29 with 1344 viewsdmm

Andy Goram and Andy Goram?

EDIT yes I know he/they didn't play for QPR
[Post edited 29 Aug 21:14]
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 21:37 - Aug 29 with 1286 viewsGaryHaddock

Remember those Brazilian full backs from Man U? We loaned one and I swear he played against his brother in the league cup.
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 22:10 - Aug 29 with 1122 viewsHoopsie

One pertinent question : did we get the better Dembele?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 22:17 - Aug 29 with 1091 viewsnumptydumpty

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 22:10 - Aug 29 by Hoopsie

One pertinent question : did we get the better Dembele?

Lots of people called Allen.

Bradley, Clive, Martin, Paul, although not Les !!!

Or indeed Dave.

Oops cousin's uncles dad's and brothers..

Misread title !!!
[Post edited 29 Aug 22:18]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 00:22 - Aug 30 with 996 viewsCiderwithRsie

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 21:01 - Aug 29 by connell10

Clive and Bradley Allen?

Pretty sure they never played against each other, I certainly don't remember it and I was a big fan of both of them so think I would have.

I thought it was just possible they played against each other in 1990-91 when Clive was at Man City (his last season as anything like a regular starter) and Bradley was starting to get games for us but as far as I can see neither were selected for our games that season.
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 00:32 - Aug 30 with 966 viewsCateLeBonR

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 20:57 - Aug 29 by qpr_1968

Think they played against each other at old Trafford 8th April 2012.
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 747 viewsDannyPaddox

Allan & Ron Harris (Chopper to his victims). At Loftus Road 14th September 1968. Highly likely they played against each other in the return match too in April.

Roger & Ian Morgan. 15 February 1969. Roger’s transfer to the Spuds only happening 8 days before.
How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 15:13 - Aug 30 with 561 viewsaston_hoop

Not sure if Jonathan Varane fancies a pre-season friendly against his brother at Como, away please.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 550 viewsCamberleyR

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 19:46 - Aug 29 by qpr_1968

frank clarke
wayne clarke
alan clarke
clive clarke

clive and frank played for us.......
not sure if clive was a brother

No, Clive wasn't related and his surname was spelt without an 'e'

The five Clarke brothers who all played professional league football were (in age order):
Frank
Allan
Derek
Kelvin
Wayne

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How many other QPR players have played against their brothers? on 15:27 - Aug 30 with 535 viewsloftboy

Did the springett brothers get to play against each other?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024