Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Digital Ticketing app 11:07 - Aug 16 with 3249 viewsrod_leach

Does anyone know what the app is called in Google Play? I didn't get a prompt when I logged onto my account and I can't see a link to the app anywhere.
Thanks
Digital Ticketing app on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 3120 viewsjudd

Does this help?

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/mobile-digital-ticketing-app/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEsJZZleHR

Poll: What is it to be then?

Digital Ticketing app on 14:30 - Aug 16 with 3019 viewsrod_leach

Digital Ticketing app on 13:32 - Aug 16 by judd

Does this help?

https://rochdaleafc.co.uk/mobile-digital-ticketing-app/?fbclid=IwY2xjawEsJZZleHR

Cheers. Done it now. I couldn't see the three dots earlier, and assumed that there was an app to download, but I actually just needed to add it to my homescreen.
Digital Ticketing app on 15:40 - Aug 16 with 2897 viewsDale_4_Life

Digital Ticketing app on 14:30 - Aug 16 by rod_leach

Cheers. Done it now. I couldn't see the three dots earlier, and assumed that there was an app to download, but I actually just needed to add it to my homescreen.

I hope everyone is ok moving to this brave new digital world.

Its not been the easiest... lets hope the vast majority are sorted.

I hope the club let us know how many season cards are now sold after this weeks sales.

All set fair tomorrow.. I for one am very much looking forward to 3pm Saturday.
Digital Ticketing app on 15:56 - Aug 16 with 2865 viewsrafc1984

You can add it to your Google wallet
Digital Ticketing app on 17:57 - Aug 16 with 2734 viewsDale_4_Life

Digital Ticketing app on 15:56 - Aug 16 by rafc1984

You can add it to your Google wallet

Easy enough if your born in 1984!!

Not so easy when your born in 1958 and your phone is a Nokia (Not me but maybe for some).

I guess non smart phone holders must have made the decision to purchase an actual card.
Digital Ticketing app on 18:19 - Aug 16 with 2667 viewskel

On the subject of tickets, I tried again today to purchase a ‘Your Card’ online after mentioning previously a few weeks back that it didn’t work.

I logged into my account (and was recognised), went to purchase and was then asked to log in again. I did that and it then said it wasn’t possible with the details provided. Can’t be arsed trying again.
Digital Ticketing app on 18:55 - Aug 16 with 2570 viewsD_Alien

Digital Ticketing app on 18:19 - Aug 16 by kel

On the subject of tickets, I tried again today to purchase a ‘Your Card’ online after mentioning previously a few weeks back that it didn’t work.

I logged into my account (and was recognised), went to purchase and was then asked to log in again. I did that and it then said it wasn’t possible with the details provided. Can’t be arsed trying again.

Had the same issue, so called into the office in person during the week. Was driving past there anyway but it'd be a ball-ache to make a trip just for that purpose

There's still a way to go on the IT front, though (as mentioned in a separate post) there's an IT guy on site but don't know if he's a club employee or a contractor

Asking a question about our IT facility at the last forum but one brought the reply from Cameron Ogden that everything would be done to provide an effective function, although i also got an impression there was a bit of "eye-rolling" involved too

These glitches need flagging up so the "effective function" can be addressed, and you're absolutely right to do so. Presumably, the club have spent money to set up a function that doesn't work
[Post edited 16 Aug 19:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Digital Ticketing app on 19:10 - Aug 16 with 2476 viewsrafc1984

Digital Ticketing app on 17:57 - Aug 16 by Dale_4_Life

Easy enough if your born in 1984!!

Not so easy when your born in 1958 and your phone is a Nokia (Not me but maybe for some).

I guess non smart phone holders must have made the decision to purchase an actual card.

84 relates to my first Dale match. I was born well before then. It's really not that difficult with any smartphone
Login to get fewer ads

Digital Ticketing app on 04:46 - Aug 17 with 2094 viewsHightower

Digital Ticketing app on 18:55 - Aug 16 by D_Alien

Had the same issue, so called into the office in person during the week. Was driving past there anyway but it'd be a ball-ache to make a trip just for that purpose

There's still a way to go on the IT front, though (as mentioned in a separate post) there's an IT guy on site but don't know if he's a club employee or a contractor

Asking a question about our IT facility at the last forum but one brought the reply from Cameron Ogden that everything would be done to provide an effective function, although i also got an impression there was a bit of "eye-rolling" involved too

These glitches need flagging up so the "effective function" can be addressed, and you're absolutely right to do so. Presumably, the club have spent money to set up a function that doesn't work

The Digital Ticketing app revolutionizes how we manage and use tickets with its seamless and user-friendly interface. Much like wordle unlimited, which offers endless word puzzle variations, this app provides a versatile solution for handling various ticketing needs. Its intuitive design and advanced features make it easy to access, transfer, and store tickets, enhancing convenience and efficiency for users. https://wordleunlimitedplay.com/
Digital Ticketing app on 07:37 - Aug 17 with 2013 viewskel

Digital Ticketing app on 18:55 - Aug 16 by D_Alien

It’s difficult for me to get there during the week so I’ll have to see what I can sort over the phone with them. Did you have to pay extra for a physical card as that seemed to be the only option on the website as opposed to using the app?
Digital Ticketing app on 07:43 - Aug 17 with 2005 viewsD_Alien

Digital Ticketing app on 07:37 - Aug 17 by kel

It’s difficult for me to get there during the week so I’ll have to see what I can sort over the phone with them. Did you have to pay extra for a physical card as that seemed to be the only option on the website as opposed to using the app?

I chose to have the Your Card sent to my email address (could be sorted over the phone)

It's stored on my phone but not via the app

When buying a match ticket online, just need to enter the barcode number once, at the first purchase, and the ticketing portal remembers the number each time you login

[Post edited 17 Aug 8:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Digital Ticketing app on 07:44 - Aug 17 with 2001 viewskel

Digital Ticketing app on 07:43 - Aug 17 by D_Alien

I chose to have the Your Card sent to my email address (could be sorted over the phone)

It's stored on my phone but not via the app

When buying a match ticket online, just need to enter the barcode number once, at the first purchase, and the ticketing portal remembers the number each time you login

[Post edited 17 Aug 8:00]

Cheers
Digital Ticketing app on 18:07 - Aug 24 with 1039 viewsrod_leach

Just a tip, I screenshotted my dad's season ticket, and laminated a credit card sized copy of it. It worked perfectly today. He's not tech savvy, so this will be a big help.
It saved spending £5 on a physical card.
Digital Ticketing app on 23:23 - Aug 24 with 745 viewsDalenet

Digital Ticketing app on 04:46 - Aug 17 by Hightower

The Digital Ticketing app revolutionizes how we manage and use tickets with its seamless and user-friendly interface. Much like wordle unlimited, which offers endless word puzzle variations, this app provides a versatile solution for handling various ticketing needs. Its intuitive design and advanced features make it easy to access, transfer, and store tickets, enhancing convenience and efficiency for users. https://wordleunlimitedplay.com/

Hi David. How are you doing? Is your football ban over now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024