Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Nights Football 07:55 - Aug 14 with 1875 viewsDale92

Just looking through the results and Baah scored his first Watford goal, talk is he'll get a chance this year, I almost forgot about him, hopefully some future money there. Also noticed, that Rory Holden, McGahey and Williams are at TNS now, they got knocked out the europa league

This is the One, I've waited for

Last Nights Football on 08:30 - Aug 14 with 1792 viewsJames1980

Hopefully Brierley will get some more first team appearances at Brentford this season and Tavares at Coventry. As an aside just had a look at TNS results last season, talk about disparity between them and the other teams in the division. Won 30 drew 2 lost 0 92 points +117 -18 GD+99
2nd place 59 points +27 goal difference

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Last Nights Football on 10:54 - Aug 14 with 1525 viewsD_Alien

Last Nights Football on 08:30 - Aug 14 by James1980

Hopefully Brierley will get some more first team appearances at Brentford this season and Tavares at Coventry. As an aside just had a look at TNS results last season, talk about disparity between them and the other teams in the division. Won 30 drew 2 lost 0 92 points +117 -18 GD+99
2nd place 59 points +27 goal difference

When you say "more", i could be wrong but i believe he's yet to set foot on the pitch for Brentford first team, despite being on the bench perhaps a dozen or more times

Still, he'll get his chance if he's good enough and continuing to develop

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Last Nights Football on 11:25 - Aug 14 with 1429 viewsTVOS1907

Last Nights Football on 10:54 - Aug 14 by D_Alien

When you say "more", i could be wrong but i believe he's yet to set foot on the pitch for Brentford first team, despite being on the bench perhaps a dozen or more times

Still, he'll get his chance if he's good enough and continuing to develop

He played 12 minutes as a sub at Newport in the Carabao Cup last August.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Last Nights Football on 11:33 - Aug 14 with 1403 viewsKentish_Dale

I think it might take a couple of injuries in Brentford's midfield for Ethan to get back on the bench, and then hopefully some actual minutes. He didn't make the bench so much in the last third of the season. Worse still for the lad, whereas last year he was a listed First Team squad member, this year he's been put back with the B-team.

So very very tough at that level. Still, he's only 20 and breakthroughs often happen suddenly and unexpectedly.
Last Nights Football on 12:39 - Aug 14 with 1226 viewsturnthescrew

Bury scored 7 (SEVEN) last night, against Abbey Hey (away) - followed by triple back flips, much joy and now they are the best team in the non-league pyramid. Or so they say. Deluded idiots.
Last Nights Football on 14:07 - Aug 14 with 1017 viewsdavidab2202

And Williams got sent off after 40 mins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024