Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday tickets 14:07 - Aug 13 with 2141 viewslyberoc

Does anyone know when is the latest that you can buy a ticket online ? I have looked on the official site but I can,t find anything
I will get back to Rochdale on Saturday and quite fancy coming to the game if I get back early enough
Matchday tickets on 14:19 - Aug 13 with 2088 viewskel

Fairly sure you can get them right up to kick off.
Matchday tickets on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 2017 viewslyberoc

Matchday tickets on 14:19 - Aug 13 by kel

Fairly sure you can get them right up to kick off.

I,m hoping so , probably wont get back till about 2.30 depending on traffic
Matchday tickets on 15:26 - Aug 13 with 1894 viewsD_Alien

Matchday tickets on 14:44 - Aug 13 by lyberoc

I,m hoping so , probably wont get back till about 2.30 depending on traffic

Once you're pretty certain what time you'll be getting back and able to make it to the game, to be on the safe side i'd purchase online by 2.30pm just in case there's any glitch or late rush to use the online booking system

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Matchday tickets on 17:39 - Aug 13 with 1657 viewsYorkshire_Dale

This brings back the old question...Is there still a late cash turnstile open in the Sandy?

It used to be open most of the first half.
Matchday tickets on 17:52 - Aug 13 with 1625 viewslyberoc

Matchday tickets on 15:26 - Aug 13 by D_Alien

Once you're pretty certain what time you'll be getting back and able to make it to the game, to be on the safe side i'd purchase online by 2.30pm just in case there's any glitch or late rush to use the online booking system

that's my plan
Matchday tickets on 11:38 - Aug 15 with 1130 viewslyberoc

Found it ! Tickets are available either in person or online right up to kick off , just hope that I get back in time now
Matchday tickets on 12:06 - Aug 15 with 1056 viewsjudd

Matchday tickets on 11:38 - Aug 15 by lyberoc

Found it ! Tickets are available either in person or online right up to kick off , just hope that I get back in time now

Sandy Lane tickets will be available at the Trust desk up until 2:45. Think it may be cash only, though.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Matchday tickets on 13:53 - Aug 15 with 838 viewsDale_4_Life

Matchday tickets on 12:06 - Aug 15 by judd

Sandy Lane tickets will be available at the Trust desk up until 2:45. Think it may be cash only, though.

That is great news.

Anything that reduces the barrier to entry... and offers relief to the Ticket Office.

I suspect the ticket office will be very busy between 1.15pm and 3pm with last minute purchases and any queries regarding the new electronic tickets held on mobile phones. I hope they are ready to roll and well staffed from Saturday lunchtime.
Login to get fewer ads

Matchday tickets on 14:37 - Aug 15 with 778 viewsD_Alien

Matchday tickets on 13:53 - Aug 15 by Dale_4_Life

That is great news.

Anything that reduces the barrier to entry... and offers relief to the Ticket Office.

I suspect the ticket office will be very busy between 1.15pm and 3pm with last minute purchases and any queries regarding the new electronic tickets held on mobile phones. I hope they are ready to roll and well staffed from Saturday lunchtime.

Just to mention, when i popped into the ticket office to pick up a Your Card, the IT systems were having a glitch - i think there's been some recent updates that hadn't fully bedded-in. The office staff called the IT guy who was on hand to sort it which he did but there may be remaining technical issues, something to do with linking to the payments facility

Hence why i mentioned not waiting till the last minute in response to lyberoc before using the online system
[Post edited 15 Aug 14:38]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024