Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late 08:00 - Aug 13 with 1339 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62765/

Time marches on, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 1050 viewsKeithHaynes

If we don’t hear of any announcements today or tonight it tells me we are still not that close to more signings.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 12:38 - Aug 13 with 1046 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62765/swansea-city-v-gil

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 13:21 - Aug 13 with 974 viewsDaggyjack

If Kaide Gordon has to decide whether he wants to come to Swansea or not, then is he really the type of character that we need down here?

I'd rather Providence and Milleskog with a CB and back up keeper.
Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 965 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 13:21 - Aug 13 by Daggyjack

If Kaide Gordon has to decide whether he wants to come to Swansea or not, then is he really the type of character that we need down here?

Me too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 15:08 - Aug 13 with 848 viewsswan65split

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 12:37 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

If we don’t hear of any announcements today or tonight it tells me we are still not that close to more signings.

my thought of seeing extra players in is diminishing hourly. disappointed doesn't come close.
Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 15:21 - Aug 13 with 819 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 15:08 - Aug 13 by swan65split

my thought of seeing extra players in is diminishing hourly. disappointed doesn't come close.

There’s clearly an issue with Providence, and it could well be with his club increasing their transfer demands. Hence the no news situation. He’s still at the club training.

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 16:15 - Aug 13 with 714 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 13:21 - Aug 13 by Daggyjack

100% this for me!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 681 viewsmax936

Decent read that, major concerns regarding further signings though, just proves the fact further that Coleman is not in charge, not that we didn't already know of course.

9,500 season tickets sold tells you everything about what supporters think.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 16:21 - Aug 13 by max936

Decent read that, major concerns regarding further signings though, just proves the fact further that Coleman is not in charge, not that we didn't already know of course.

This is why happy clappers do my swede in S

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:03 - Aug 13 with 544 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 16:21 - Aug 13 by max936

As many as that 😮

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:10 - Aug 13 with 517 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:13 - Aug 13 with 504 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:03 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

As many as that 😮

TBH I was surprised it was that high. I'm going for about 6K tonight.
Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:19 - Aug 13 with 481 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:03 - Aug 13 by KeithHaynes

As many as that 😮

I'll be honest and say that I give my season tickets up a year after my eldest moved away with work, he's been back home 3yrs now after 3,1/2 away, but we've not been down since the Cardiff game when Wilmot scored to win us the game, I can't remember when that was now though

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:28 - Aug 13 with 455 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Gillingham plus Expectations are high & transfer targets late on 17:19 - Aug 13 by max936

I'll be honest and say that I give my season tickets up a year after my eldest moved away with work, he's been back home 3yrs now after 3,1/2 away, but we've not been down since the Cardiff game when Wilmot scored to win us the game, I can't remember when that was now though

So many wins against them, it’s hard to remember.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024