Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Player 15:12 - Aug 10 with 3304 viewsDale69er

is it just me or is anyone else having problems trying to listen to the Boston match on Dale Player?

Problem is that it won't accept the access code.
Dale Player on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 3295 viewstony_roch975

me too

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Dale Player on 15:15 - Aug 10 with 3273 viewsdalegirl

I'm hearing Dale commentary - did have an issue but it was my eyesight with reading the code!!
Dale Player on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 3223 viewsdalefan

Me too and it won’t let me contact them. Anyone else?
[Post edited 10 Aug 15:22]
Dale Player on 15:25 - Aug 10 with 3159 viewsDorkingDale

Dale Player on 15:19 - Aug 10 by dalefan

Me too........
Dale Player on 15:27 - Aug 10 with 3138 viewsDale69er

Dale Player on 15:15 - Aug 10 by dalegirl

I'm hearing Dale commentary - did have an issue but it was my eyesight with reading the code!!

I misread the initial letter (it's a number!) but still no joy after typing inn the correct code. Have even copied and pasted the code to avoid typos but still no joy.
Dale Player on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 3099 viewsDale69er

Dale Player on 15:19 - Aug 10 by dalefan

The "contact us " button is useless. it takes you to the main news page so you then have to scroll to the bottom for the contact options. It doesn't have an email one and, luddite that I am, it doesn't have an email option.

Have emailed the club separately and copied in the Trust
Dale Player on 15:31 - Aug 10 with 3080 viewsDale69er

Aren't you the lucky one!!
Dale Player on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 3024 viewsDale69er

Got the commentary up now. Try clicking on the Dale crest after inputting the code
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Player on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 3024 viewsDorkingDale

Dale Player on 15:30 - Aug 10 by Dale69er

The "contact us " button is useless. it takes you to the main news page so you then have to scroll to the bottom for the contact options. It doesn't have an email one and, luddite that I am, it doesn't have an email option.

Have emailed the club separately and copied in the Trust

It's really frustrating - just going around in circles. Especially irritating not being able to contact anyone...
Dale Player on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 2909 viewsDorkingDale

Dale Player on 15:35 - Aug 10 by Dale69er

Got the commentary up now. Try clicking on the Dale crest after inputting the code

No joy here.....
Dale Player on 15:53 - Aug 10 with 2856 viewsDale69er

Dale Player on 15:35 - Aug 10 by DorkingDale

It's really frustrating - just going around in circles. Especially irritating not being able to contact anyone...

If you enter the access code and click on the code you should find that the access code box clears. If you then click on the Dale crest it should open up for you.
Dale Player on 15:58 - Aug 10 with 2797 viewsDickydaler

Dale Player on 15:48 - Aug 10 by DorkingDale

No joy here.....

I had a real problem trying to re register last night. They kept saying they would email a reset code for my password but it didn't come through until this morning, and then when I did use it it said it was invalid. Tried again this morning, same problem but new reset code, when it came through after an hour worked.
Problem with the commentary at first but after 15 minutes it came right.
Dale Player on 16:24 - Aug 10 with 2677 viewsdalenumber2

Dale Player on 15:58 - Aug 10 by Dickydaler

I had a real problem trying to re register last night. They kept saying they would email a reset code for my password but it didn't come through until this morning, and then when I did use it it said it was invalid. Tried again this morning, same problem but new reset code, when it came through after an hour worked.
Problem with the commentary at first but after 15 minutes it came right.

I haven’t seen any email and haven’t a clue how to get onto Dale Player. Can someone help? I was paying my subscription and listening last season but have forgotten how to activate it. Thanks in hope.
Dale Player on 16:48 - Aug 10 with 2592 viewsCockneyDale

I went round the same loop of being asked for the code, pasting it in, then coming back to the same box again. So I downloaded the mixlr app and did it on there and now seems to work.

Having got it to work, how do I get a message to the comms team to get more on the mic? They sound off mic and the PA really takes over if ever it’s on, or when the crowd shout.
Dale Player on 18:12 - Aug 10 with 2330 viewsDickydaler

Dale Player on 16:24 - Aug 10 by dalenumber2

I haven’t seen any email and haven’t a clue how to get onto Dale Player. Can someone help? I was paying my subscription and listening last season but have forgotten how to activate it. Thanks in hope.

Sorry, I was referring to the National League TV site not Dale Player.
Memo to self - read the title!
Dale Player on 18:38 - Aug 10 with 2253 viewspnc4eva1

It worked okay for me, better that the EFL ONE, although I did have to re-log in on a couple of occasions.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Dale Player on 20:12 - Aug 20 with 1344 viewsdalenumber2

Dale Player on 18:38 - Aug 10 by pnc4eva1

It worked okay for me, better that the EFL ONE, although I did have to re-log in on a couple of occasions.

Terrible ! After going round in circles several times, I finally learned how to log in thanks to some of the posts above, and enter my code (by clicking on the crest - crazy) - now I can hear the crowd louder than the commentary! Is it worth downloading the Mixlr App ? I am sure it wasn’t like this last season!
Dale Player on 21:21 - Aug 20 with 1107 viewsdalenumber2

Dale Player on 20:12 - Aug 20 by dalenumber2

Terrible ! After going round in circles several times, I finally learned how to log in thanks to some of the posts above, and enter my code (by clicking on the crest - crazy) - now I can hear the crowd louder than the commentary! Is it worth downloading the Mixlr App ? I am sure it wasn’t like this last season!

I have had to turn it off now as the commentary is too quiet and someone seems to be banging a drum next to the microphone! 😳
Dale Player on 21:27 - Aug 20 with 1057 viewsSheffdale

Copy and paste works!
Dale Player on 21:35 - Aug 20 with 1039 viewsSheffdale

Dale Player on 21:21 - Aug 20 by dalenumber2

I have had to turn it off now as the commentary is too quiet and someone seems to be banging a drum next to the microphone! 😳

I'll feedback to Martin on the issues arising here. I managed to resubscribe but it wasn't very user friendly. Perhaps a detailed step-by-step needed because the problems seem widespread. As for the commentary, I agree something needs to be done as the pounding of the drum/banging on the back of the stand is drowning it out.
Dale Player on 06:59 - Aug 21 with 783 viewsfrenzied

id be happy to sign up for Dale player for the season ..but the reoccurring issues reported on here with logging in..going off and poor sound are putting me and poss others off the process
Dale Player on 08:27 - Aug 21 with 751 viewsdalenumber2

Dale Player on 21:35 - Aug 20 by Sheffdale

I'll feedback to Martin on the issues arising here. I managed to resubscribe but it wasn't very user friendly. Perhaps a detailed step-by-step needed because the problems seem widespread. As for the commentary, I agree something needs to be done as the pounding of the drum/banging on the back of the stand is drowning it out.

Thanks. I tried to leave a comment but even that was tricky as it wanted me to log in again and I didn’t want to lose the bit of commentary I could hear! I downloaded the app and even struggled with that. A step by step guide would be great. I’m sure I’m not as tech savvy as some of you but I usually manage things ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024