Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Waugh 19:47 - Jul 3 with 7671 viewsShun

The Labour candidate makes note in his campaign leaflet of being a lifelong Dale fan. Has anyone seen him/spoken to him at a match or is just politician rhetoric?
Paul Waugh on 15:00 - Jul 4 with 1941 viewsCedar_Room

Paul Waugh on 14:58 - Jul 4 by diplodocus

can anyone tell me what Brexit or BORIS ISN'T responsible for?? as for as for the old-fashioned diseases that JRM would like to 'reintroduce' . they ARE here, imported from the sub-Indian continent. thats a fact.

the better question is tell us something that’s better/cheaper/easier now thanks to Brexit.
Paul Waugh on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 1860 viewsD_Alien

Paul Waugh on 15:00 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

the better question is tell us something that’s better/cheaper/easier now thanks to Brexit.

Ursula Von Der Leyen's ability to smile condescendingly on those who still think she should be in a position of authority over their lives

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Paul Waugh on 15:47 - Jul 4 with 1800 views49thseason

I am hearing that turnout in some places around the country is up by around 30% , clearly people are motivated to vote, a good thing for democracy I am sure you will agree. Apparently some are saying that it is similar to the 2016 Brexit vote......
Paul Waugh on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 1742 viewsturnthescrew

Paul Waugh on 14:20 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

to think that a fairly bland centrist like Starmer is going to produce a "tragedy" for the country, after 14 years of Tory decline, is utterly delusional. The tragedy has been austerity, Brexit, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, a decline in living standards for the first time since the end of WW2, a decade and half of wage stagnation and lost growth as the Conservative party has driven the country off a cliff. There is nothing whatsoever better now than when they came into power in 2010 and you think what comes next will be a tragedy?? As the song goes - things can only get better.

If you think we've been driven off a cliff wait until we hit the bottom under these lions who are about to take the helm. David Lammy as a Foreign Secretary? God help us. Last week he claimed that hormone treatment can produce a cervix after a course of injections. The internal fighting within the party will begin on Friday when the unions start to dictate policy and insist on preferable appointments in key roles. Starmer is leader in name only. He's weak and spineless. He has the charisma of a coconut. They'll have him out in no time.
Paul Waugh on 16:49 - Jul 4 with 1667 viewsCockneyDale

Paul Waugh on 16:10 - Jul 4 by turnthescrew

If you think we've been driven off a cliff wait until we hit the bottom under these lions who are about to take the helm. David Lammy as a Foreign Secretary? God help us. Last week he claimed that hormone treatment can produce a cervix after a course of injections. The internal fighting within the party will begin on Friday when the unions start to dictate policy and insist on preferable appointments in key roles. Starmer is leader in name only. He's weak and spineless. He has the charisma of a coconut. They'll have him out in no time.

Are you OK? You seem to keep hitting copy and paste
Paul Waugh on 17:18 - Jul 4 with 1578 viewssxdale

Paul Waugh on 16:10 - Jul 4 by turnthescrew

Definitely need to turn that screw a little more, it appears to have worked loose
Paul Waugh on 17:23 - Jul 4 with 1566 viewswatford_dale

Paul Waugh on 15:47 - Jul 4 by 49thseason

I am hearing that turnout in some places around the country is up by around 30% , clearly people are motivated to vote, a good thing for democracy I am sure you will agree. Apparently some are saying that it is similar to the 2016 Brexit vote......

Hopefully they will have more of an idea of what they are voting for this time.
Paul Waugh on 17:25 - Jul 4 with 1556 viewsjonahwhereru

Paul Waugh on 15:47 - Jul 4 by 49thseason

A large turnout would be a very good sign for the political process. I was sceptical and expected the lowest turnout for over a generation.
Sadly I think my first ever opportunity to vote in a Labour MP will be thwarted by those pesky boundary changes.
Best result from my view point.
A Labour majority
Waugh beats Galloway
The Conservatives get double the number of votes of Reform
The Greens get 3 seats
Farage gets beat in Clacton

As for the concept that the Unions will have a big say in the cabinet, I think there’s more chance of flights heading off to Rwanda.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Waugh on 17:44 - Jul 4 with 1501 viewsCedar_Room

Paul Waugh on 15:15 - Jul 4 by D_Alien

Ursula Von Der Leyen's ability to smile condescendingly on those who still think she should be in a position of authority over their lives

Good luck using that to pay your bills
Paul Waugh on 18:20 - Jul 4 with 1433 viewsD_Alien

Paul Waugh on 17:44 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

Good luck using that to pay your bills

I don't rely on luck, never have done

We can now get rid of whoever's in government if we don't like the way they go about things. Prior to that, we - and our politicians - were dictated to by a bunch of elitist bureaucrats in the EU and paying them for the privilege of doing so

If that's what you'd prefer we were still doing, good luck with your sanity

Paul Waugh on 19:13 - Jul 4 with 1336 viewsCedar_Room

Paul Waugh on 18:20 - Jul 4 by D_Alien

We can now get rid of whoever's in government if we don't like the way they go about things. Prior to that, we - and our politicians - were dictated to by a bunch of elitist bureaucrats in the EU and paying them for the privilege of doing so

Good to know what the clueless morons who voted for Brexit actually believe.
Paul Waugh on 19:23 - Jul 4 with 1300 viewsJames1980

Paul Waugh on 18:20 - Jul 4 by D_Alien

There's nothing but luck even down to how one deals with the cards dealt to them.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Paul Waugh on 19:33 - Jul 4 with 1267 viewssxdale

If you voted for Brexit as a point of principal on sovereignty alone then I suppose you kind of got what you voted for, however when the policies you wish to enact with your new found sovereignty mean you will have to pull out of the European (not EU) convention on human rights something has gone badly wrong with this country.
I suspect that most people who voted Brexit did so because they believed they'd be better off financially and were taken in by the lies that vote leave told and that's not exactly worked out has it.
Oh and let's not forget a healthy dose of racism and blaming immigration for all our woe's when it was in fact 14 years of austerity.
Paul Waugh on 19:41 - Jul 4 with 1240 viewsD_Alien

Paul Waugh on 19:13 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

Good to know what the clueless morons who voted for Brexit actually believe.

"Clueless morons"

That's on a par with Hilary Clinton's "deplorables" quote which lost her the 2016 election against... youknowwho

Takes some doing, throwing the Presidency away with a jibe

Seeking to throw the democratic referendum decision of the UK away by the establishment worked well, didn't it. Keep going, and keep digging; or look at the hole and stop trying to imitate one

Paul Waugh on 20:15 - Jul 4 with 1176 viewsArthurDaley

Paul Waugh on 07:37 - Jul 4 by isitme

Not really. I emailed the Labour candidate for the stadium ward asking her how a vote for her would benefit the football club and she failed to even acknowledge my email. Not surprisingly I will not be voting for her.

I emailed Paul Waugh, as i wanted to know about CAZ zones ( which nobody seems to be talking about ) and a few more things . I am still waiting for a reply.
On Sunday a nice young lady from Liebour came around. So i asked her why are Liebour so anti car.Her answer if you are not voting for us i am not going to talk to you and stormed off.

A large VAT Dave

Paul Waugh on 20:36 - Jul 4 with 1135 viewsJames1980

Paul Waugh on 19:33 - Jul 4 by sxdale

If you voted for Brexit as a point of principal on sovereignty alone then I suppose you kind of got what you voted for, however when the policies you wish to enact with your new found sovereignty mean you will have to pull out of the European (not EU) convention on human rights something has gone badly wrong with this country.
I suspect that most people who voted Brexit did so because they believed they'd be better off financially and were taken in by the lies that vote leave told and that's not exactly worked out has it.
Oh and let's not forget a healthy dose of racism and blaming immigration for all our woe's when it was in fact 14 years of austerity.

This vomitous pack of lies probably helped

Paul Waugh on 21:17 - Jul 4 with 1038 viewsCedar_Room

Paul Waugh on 19:41 - Jul 4 by D_Alien

"Clueless morons"

That's on a par with Hilary Clinton's "deplorables" quote which lost her the 2016 election against... youknowwho

Takes some doing, throwing the Presidency away with a jibe

Seeking to throw the democratic referendum decision of the UK away by the establishment worked well, didn't it. Keep going, and keep digging; or look at the hole and stop trying to imitate one

Except I’m not a politician am I and I’m not trying to win anyone’s vote. So I’m free to call clueless morons exactly what they are. Brexit was a stupid idea voted for by stupid people. Concepts of sovereignty don’t put food on the table so well done to you for making the rest of us poorer so you didn’t have to look at a European woman’s facial expressions 🤡
Paul Waugh on 21:27 - Jul 4 with 996 viewsJames1980

Paul Waugh on 21:17 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

Except I’m not a politician am I and I’m not trying to win anyone’s vote. So I’m free to call clueless morons exactly what they are. Brexit was a stupid idea voted for by stupid people. Concepts of sovereignty don’t put food on the table so well done to you for making the rest of us poorer so you didn’t have to look at a European woman’s facial expressions 🤡

I think some were hoping for complete deregulation decimation of health and safety laws and workers rights.

Paul Waugh on 22:02 - Jul 4 with 960 viewssxdale

Paul Waugh on 21:27 - Jul 4 by James1980

I think some were hoping for complete deregulation decimation of health and safety laws and workers rights.

I believe they're called libertarians. Which is ironic.
Paul Waugh on 23:56 - Jul 4 with 853 viewsD_Alien

Paul Waugh on 21:17 - Jul 4 by Cedar_Room

It's clear you're more than capable of making yourself poorer all by yourself, you don't need my help

Paul Waugh on 02:41 - Jul 5 with 789 viewssxdale

Bye bye George, welcome Paul.
Paul Waugh on 02:41 - Jul 5 with 788 viewspioneer

Galloway gone.....looking for the next byelection in a northern constituency
Paul Waugh on 02:52 - Jul 5 with 777 viewsrich_dale

Kinnock on the Beeb coverage just now setting out his contempt for Galloway
Paul Waugh on 07:15 - Jul 5 with 698 viewsDale_4_Life

Brexit has been a disaster.. Collectively we voted for it. Sadly will be several years to recover from the impact of it.

Just seen that Elsie Blundell has won Heywood / Middelton North that includes Spotland, Norden, Bamford.

Good Luck to her maybe we will see Paul and Elsie together in the future at Spotland for a game.
Paul Waugh on 07:50 - Jul 5 with 659 viewsisitme

Paul Waugh on 07:15 - Jul 5 by Dale_4_Life

Brexit has been a disaster.. Collectively we voted for it. Sadly will be several years to recover from the impact of it.

Just seen that Elsie Blundell has won Heywood / Middelton North that includes Spotland, Norden, Bamford.

Good Luck to her maybe we will see Paul and Elsie together in the future at Spotland for a game.

Hopefully they will both work together to help the club secure training and community facilities, although I wont hold my breath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024