Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices & Details 16:36 - May 10 with 33941 viewsChaffRAFC

Very reasonable price increase I think.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:07 - Aug 16 with 1559 viewsSaxonDale

Think anyone undecided on getting a season ticket should listen to TAR's interview. Seems a great character to have in the dressing room.

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:01 - Aug 16 with 1332 views442Dale

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:07 - Aug 16 by SaxonDale

Think anyone undecided on getting a season ticket should listen to TAR's interview. Seems a great character to have in the dressing room.

Early performances and this interview indicate we could have a player that will be remembered for a long time to come.

The way he looks to go outside and get crosses in is a throwback to bygone days.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:05 - Aug 16 with 1321 viewsDale_4_Life

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 16:07 - Aug 16 by SaxonDale

Fantastic Interview and i think TAR will very quickly become a fans favourite.

Heart on sleeve.. happy to share.. it really sets the tone for the next few weeks as we start the season.
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 11:23 - Aug 17 with 1014 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Ticket Prices & Details on 18:01 - Aug 16 by 442Dale

Early performances and this interview indicate we could have a player that will be remembered for a long time to come.

The way he looks to go outside and get crosses in is a throwback to bygone days.

He's been very impressive both in the friendlies and also down at Boston. He's also a big powerful unit which is always a bonus. I've been impressed with all of the new signings and one thing that was very noticeable at Boston was the collective desire and speed to win the ball back from the opposition. I've not seen that tenacity and determination since the early Keith Hill days.
[Post edited 17 Aug 11:24]
Season Ticket Prices & Details on 20:19 - Aug 28 with 489 viewsJames1980

Season Tickets not available online after Monday.

It is a shame the first two home games haven't been particularly exciting. The club could have done an offer that those who have been to the first few games can pay the difference.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024