Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCMB village idiot at it again 11:12 - Mar 20 with 3919 viewsRhonddaSwans

CCMB have some smart football minded posters there.

They go on about us being obsessed,
Remember the pratt who wrote that thing pre derby.

He is off again 😬.

To be fair to the other posters they are impressed with Ronald.

Funny how they never write this cringe about Bristol Isn't it.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?460718-Ronaldo-McDonaldo-of-Swansea-Tales-

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:17 - Mar 21 with 814 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 17:01 - Mar 21 by Whiterockin

Were there really that many there, it was probably the quietest away support all season.
[Post edited 21 Mar 17:28]

Same deal last September, was there a 1000 of you ?
CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:24 - Mar 21 with 792 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 11:30 - Mar 21 by wildswan

Overrun Again,
Benny, You let yourself down mush.
In over 40 years Never ever have you Overun as you call it.
You may have turned up on occasions but luckily for your lot we have not crossed paths (FA cup)
Every time your lot have made sharp exits Home and at yours. FACT
So crawl back under your rock.
Always in our shadow

So lucky….chased out of your own town lol

Lots of old ex hoolies on here, bless em
[Post edited 21 Mar 22:29]
CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:31 - Mar 21 with 779 viewsWhiterockin

CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:24 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

So lucky….chased out of your own town lol

Lots of old ex hoolies on here, bless em
[Post edited 21 Mar 22:29]

Your attitude has really changed the last couple of days, the Benny of old was far better. I really didn't think that the defeat would impact you so much.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 02:09 - Mar 22 with 700 viewsTreforys_Jack

CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:31 - Mar 21 by Whiterockin

Your attitude has really changed the last couple of days, the Benny of old was far better. I really didn't think that the defeat would impact you so much.

Was thinking exactly the same, gone from a reasonable, good humoured football fan to a very bitter sounding individual.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 07:17 - Mar 22 with 659 viewsSgorioFruit

i said the other day didn't i?, this defeat seems to have got right under their skin this time for some reason.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:08 - Mar 22 with 635 viewsWhiterockin

CCMB village idiot at it again on 07:17 - Mar 22 by SgorioFruit

i said the other day didn't i?, this defeat seems to have got right under their skin this time for some reason.

ÃŒts the hope and expectation that kills you when reality prevails. They really shouldn't have got so excited and started gobbing off, they were destined to fail, they normally do.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:39 - Mar 22 with 611 viewsbennytheblue

CCMB village idiot at it again on 22:31 - Mar 21 by Whiterockin

Just reacting to the old wannabe hools on here, the defeat was expected by me, knew you’d come out guns blazing and bulut picks the wrong team. We were bad but you don’t actually think you were good do you? A good few neutrals I know thought you were the worst swansea team they seen for 20 years, let’s face it they ain’t wrong. We are both bad. I’m I allowed to say that? Or have I gone bitter?
CCMB village idiot at it again on 09:20 - Mar 22 with 596 viewsWhiterockin

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:39 - Mar 22 by bennytheblue

Just reacting to the old wannabe hools on here, the defeat was expected by me, knew you’d come out guns blazing and bulut picks the wrong team. We were bad but you don’t actually think you were good do you? A good few neutrals I know thought you were the worst swansea team they seen for 20 years, let’s face it they ain’t wrong. We are both bad. I’m I allowed to say that? Or have I gone bitter?

On the day we were very good, the scoreline flattered you. Worst Swansea team for 20 years is a bit of an overstretch, I would say 15 and the league position shows that. But strangely enough most of those 15 years we have finished above you and looking at your fixtures I wouldn't rule it out this season. Can you imagine Cardiff finishing below the worst Swansea side for 20 years, we will just have to wait and see.
Login to get fewer ads

CCMB village idiot at it again on 13:27 - Mar 22 with 544 viewsTreforys_Jack

We were decent on the day and only poor finishing saved you from embarrassment.
CCMB village idiot at it again on 13:50 - Mar 22 with 527 viewsChippy69

CCMB village idiot at it again on 08:41 - Mar 21 by bennytheblue

Unfortunately I was there in 1988 the swim away, and 91….the annihilation of Swansea. Saw it with my own eyes, from carnage to crying, it wasn’t pretty. It’s really not seen as anything because it was just par for the course so to speak. Far bigger fish to fry back then like Newport, the wurzels, Chelsea and Millwall. Sure, you won the odd battle, Swansea has a few rough parts. My older bro tells me tales of before, the Cardiff casuals chasing off the Swansea skins lol.
Nothing has been blown out of all proportion like the swim away has it, don’t get me wrong it’s funny, chasing a few young lads into the sea but arm bands and swim rings? 30 years later? I guess you gotta grasp on to something…..

Like I said 91 you showed up the rest of the time
Bang average
Stop telling Fibs
Tosser

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

CCMB village idiot at it again on 13:58 - Mar 22 with 521 viewsjack247

Just give up. You’re normally a decent poster. No point inventing stuff about neutrals. We all know you’re making it up.

Anyone thinking that was the worst Swansea team for 20 years didn’t watch the reverse fixture.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024