Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED 11:15 - Aug 22 with 6287 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60692/swans-in-discussio

Surprised it took this long ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 19:05 - Aug 23 with 1186 viewsshaggyrogers

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 19:58 - Aug 22 by bonymine

Agree mate had a ‘stuttering’ start with us but has improved his overall game in fairness but anything between £7-10M which is the number being banded about we should snap their hands off !!

Still a way to go for the lad, take the money on the table and part reinvest/part hold back for January.

At this stage he is nowhere near worth this so take it. He has potential in the future so need a decent sell on clause
Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 19:32 - Aug 23 with 1141 viewshowenjack

Boro have a sell on clause as well so we'll have to pay them - up the price !
Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 21:14 - Aug 23 with 1039 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 19:32 - Aug 23 by howenjack

Boro have a sell on clause as well so we'll have to pay them - up the price !

35% i have heard

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 07:30 - Aug 24 with 932 viewsbluenile

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 10:26 - Aug 23 by KeithHaynes

Barrow ?

He had pace, but a wheelbarrow had more skill

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 10:10 - Aug 24 with 783 viewshowenjack

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 21:14 - Aug 23 by RhonddaSwans

35% i have heard

Which means ....

if we sell @ 10 m we will receive £6.5 m net
If we sell @ 11 m we will receive £ 7, 150,000 net
if we sell @ 12 m we will receive £7, 800,000 net
Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 10:22 - Aug 24 with 769 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans in discussions to sell Nathan Wood 🔴 UPDATED on 21:14 - Aug 23 by RhonddaSwans

35% i have heard

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the Swans wouldn’t have signed up to that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024