Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update 23:11 - Jul 26 with 9706 viewsKeithHaynes

The Swans head to the SLC stadium this Saturday for a 3pm kick off against League One Reading. The third League one side to face the Swans in eight days. Here’s hoping for better fortune than we have witnessed so far with a big Swans support heading to Berkshire for this traditional Saturday kick off time.

Away fans info from Reading FC.

By selling the Upper West allocation to visiting clubs ahead of their allocation of South Stand seats, for most matches Club 1871 will be able to expand as it did for our final home fixture of the season against Wigan – migrating a little towards the area directly behind the South Stand goal thanks to a reduced level of segregation netting.

That also means that for most cup matches, with an increase in availabile allocation for away fans, Club 1871 will not need to move. However, for any highest demand cup games at the Select Car Leasing Stadium, the away allocation will still require Club 1871 supporters to move. Away fans will also be located further away from the pitch, giving us more opportunity to capitalise on home advantage given to us by our vocal supporters behind the goal.

Swansea City supporters can pay on the day for Saturday’s pre-season friendly against Reading (3pm).

Advance tickets are no longer on sale for the Select Car Leasing Stadium fixture, but supporters can purchase from the South Stand Ticket Office - situated between Gates 9 and 10 - which will be open from 1.30pm.

Please note all matchday purchases will need to be by card only as the Select Car Leasing Stadium is a cashless venue.

Alternatively, Swans supporters can book tickets over the phone by ringing the Reading sales team on 0118 968 1313 and selecting option 1. This service will be available between 10am and 1pm.

Matchday prices are as follows:

Adults - £15

Over-65s - £8

Ages 18 to 24 - £8

Under-18s - £8

Under-13s - £8

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 10:17 - Jul 27 with 5124 viewsBadlands

Are we likely to see something approaching a first choice starting line up?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 14:52 - Jul 27 with 4972 viewsunion_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 10:17 - Jul 27 by Badlands

You’d have thought so but given the selection v Bristol Rovers, who knows?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 15:28 - Jul 27 with 4954 viewsWhiterockin

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 10:17 - Jul 27 by Badlands

I think our first choice starting line up are not at the club yet. We'll I'm hoping.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 17:09 - Jul 27 with 4886 viewsblackpooljack

I was really hoping we'd be out of traps like greyhounds this season but it looks like we'll be playing catch-up once again.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 17:42 - Jul 27 with 4830 viewsunion_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 17:09 - Jul 27 by blackpooljack

I was really hoping we'd be out of traps like greyhounds this season but it looks like we'll be playing catch-up once again.

I’ve little doubt of that. I too was expecting a good start but seeing the last two displays I’m not feeling that good about it.

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 18:25 - Jul 27 with 4797 viewsKeithHaynes

Two of the leagues top goal scorers up front really shouldn’t be a thinking point.

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 20:06 - Jul 27 with 4682 viewsTenbySwan

This time last week I was feeling very optimistic for this season.

Sadly now that has nosedived.

It's not just the defeats but the performances were very uninspiring sadly.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 21:53 - Jul 27 with 4579 viewsunion_jack

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 20:06 - Jul 27 by TenbySwan

This time last week I was feeling very optimistic for this season.

Sadly now that has nosedived.

It's not just the defeats but the performances were very uninspiring sadly.

I’d have said the same if the performance was poor but we’d won.

Login to get fewer ads

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 14:59 - Jul 28 with 4320 views1983

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 17:09 - Jul 27 by blackpooljack

The season hasn't even started yet and you've wrote us already?!

That's the hammer
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 15:00]

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 09:18 - Jul 29 with 3891 viewsSullutaCreturned

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 14:59 - Jul 28 by 1983

The season hasn't even started yet and you've wrote us already?!

That's the hammer
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 15:00]

I've said this before, pre season is Duff learning about his squad. The truth will be seen when we kick off properly against Birmingham.

Saying that, the way the bosses are behaving over transfers, trying to keep costs down in such a miserly way it will no doubt cost us more than they'll save is both short sighted and idiotic.

That said, we will be playing catch up even if we get the players we want bceause they'll need a month of the season to bed in properly.

lessons have not been learned.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 11:27 - Jul 29 with 3807 viewssw02sea

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 09:18 - Jul 29 by SullutaCreturned

I've said this before, pre season is Duff learning about his squad. The truth will be seen when we kick off properly against Birmingham.

Saying that, the way the bosses are behaving over transfers, trying to keep costs down in such a miserly way it will no doubt cost us more than they'll save is both short sighted and idiotic.

That said, we will be playing catch up even if we get the players we want bceause they'll need a month of the season to bed in properly.

Not related to today’s game, but is it right we’ve reduced the size of our pitch?
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 11:34 - Jul 29 with 3802 viewsWhiterockin

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 11:27 - Jul 29 by sw02sea

Not related to today’s game, but is it right we’ve reduced the size of our pitch?

They have actually moved the seating back 2M all around the ground.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 12:38 - Jul 29 with 3746 viewsBadlands

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 09:18 - Jul 29 by SullutaCreturned

The 'miserly way' is supposition.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 13:01 - Jul 29 with 3717 viewsBoundy

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 12:38 - Jul 29 by Badlands

Well most of us haven't seen anything to counter that description , it would appear normal service has resumed .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 13:27 - Jul 29 with 3660 viewsjojaca

Was thinking of paying £5 to watch game, but can't watch it on Smart TV.

Even when you know, you never know?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 13:57 - Jul 29 with 3594 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 12:38 - Jul 29 by Badlands

Where’s the money then ?
World Cup and lati a million.
3.5 Obafemi plus manning, lati, Joseph’s salaries gone.

Squad overall salaries less this summer. A lot less.

Haven’t had to pay for key yet. Martin and co money a million at least to come. Money sat in an account from Coleman apparently.

I smell skullduggery when it comes to paying for players.

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 3539 viewsWhiterockin

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly on 13:57 - Jul 29 by KeithHaynes

Where’s the money then ?
World Cup and lati a million.
3.5 Obafemi plus manning, lati, Joseph’s salaries gone.

Squad overall salaries less this summer. A lot less.

Haven’t had to pay for key yet. Martin and co money a million at least to come. Money sat in an account from Coleman apparently.

I smell skullduggery when it comes to paying for players.

This 100%. Until the old board and new directors/investors come clean regarding the investment they are taking us for mugs.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:08 - Jul 29 with 3530 viewsRhonddaSwans

GINNLEY and ALLEN ON THE BENCH !

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:09 - Jul 29 with 3517 viewsWhiterockin

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:08 - Jul 29 by RhonddaSwans

GINNLEY and ALLEN ON THE BENCH !

Swansea City: Andy Fisher, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Matt Grimes (captain), Jerry Yates, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Nathan Wood, Azeem Abdulai.

Substitutes: Ben Hughes, Joe Allen, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Brandon Cooper, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Filip Lissah.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 3458 viewsraynor94

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:09 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

Swansea City: Andy Fisher, Josh Key, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Matt Grimes (captain), Jerry Yates, Olivier Ntcham, Joel Piroe, Nathan Wood, Azeem Abdulai.

Substitutes: Ben Hughes, Joe Allen, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Brandon Cooper, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Filip Lissah.

Well, that would seem to be our strongest 11

No excuses today let's see an encouraging performance

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 3434 viewsFireboy2

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:20 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Good to see Allen and Ginnelly on the bench.
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 3428 viewsWhiterockin

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:20 - Jul 29 by raynor94

It's only a friendly mun
Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:24 - Jul 29 with 3411 viewsraynor94

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:22 - Jul 29 by Whiterockin

It's only a friendly mun

I'm clutching at straws mun😉

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:26 - Jul 29 with 3410 viewsJohnw102

Andy Carroll to get his usual goal. He has scored more goals against Swansea than any other club he has played against. I’ll get my anorak.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 15:25 - Jul 29 with 3049 viewsjojaca

Reading v Swansea City : Pre Season Friendly **Ticket Update on 14:26 - Jul 29 by Johnw102

Andy Carroll to get his usual goal. He has scored more goals against Swansea than any other club he has played against. I’ll get my anorak.

Paid £5 for the stream and no stream, So unprofessional.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024