Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message from Manning 14:49 - May 5 with 7410 viewsKeithHaynes

“I feel this has definitely been the best season of my career, that is testament to the players I train and play with every week, as well as the gaffer and all the staff. They are unbelievable, anyone around the club would tell you the same be it on a match day or at the training ground. They have brought us on in every sense, he has made me grow as a person. I probably did not take my career as seriously as he should have.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Message from Manning on 20:46 - May 6 with 463 viewsModeratorD

For me, Manning could have thrown his toys like Obafemi.
His attitude, same also with Fulton and Lati, has been excellent.
It is a shame that the gulf between what he asked for and what the club will pay seems to be too wide.
This interview, for me, gives no impression he wants to leave, but may end up doing so reluctantly.
Also speaks volumes ( as does the Cundle interview) of Martin's positive relationship with his players as a manager
Message from Manning on 20:57 - May 6 with 442 viewsSTID2017

Message from Manning on 20:46 - May 6 by ModeratorD

For me, Manning could have thrown his toys like Obafemi.
His attitude, same also with Fulton and Lati, has been excellent.
It is a shame that the gulf between what he asked for and what the club will pay seems to be too wide.
This interview, for me, gives no impression he wants to leave, but may end up doing so reluctantly.
Also speaks volumes ( as does the Cundle interview) of Martin's positive relationship with his players as a manager

Agree with this and makes a nonsense of all the previous talk about how RM could not manage or tolerate certain players.
For me if a player has a bad attitude ( like Obafemi) then RM has managed the situations well

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024