Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr P. Who is geting nominated 01:26 - Mar 17 with 5866 viewsDJack

as the GOP's Preidential candidate and wh do you think that is?

DeSantis, Trump, Abbot, Halry or A.N.Other?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:37 - Mar 21 with 1401 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:14 - Mar 21 by SullutaCreturned

Saying something is easily manipulated is surely saying it's not totally secure?

Peaceful protest is fine but just like at Capitol Hill, if it turns violent who do we blame?

I'm sure it's been said more than once that the Democrats aren't left wing, just to the left of the Republicans?

If and when Trump is arrested, if he is put to trial then the outcome is all that matters. Whatever your opinion of it, whether you call it a witch hunt, politically driven or whatever you care to say, if he is found guilty then that's it, unless he appeals and wins obviously.

I think the same about Trump and Biden as I did of Bojo and Corbyn in our GE, whoever won the USA lost and there isn't anything to change my mind.

- Secure in what sense?

Of course it’s easily manipulated, as mass media all with a selective narrative is pumped into the homes, computers and phones of every person in America while ballot papers dropped through their mail boxes. It’s incredibly easily manipulated.

Hence why voters should show up in person and vote, so those who are so disinterested that they can’t see past the immediate media narrative won’t be compelled to vote with inaccurate information. Those that feel strongly enough can go to the ballot office and cast their vote.

- Who do we blame?

Did you blame Biden or Harris for the violent riots that saw dozens dead, billions of pounds worth of damage and the tens of thousands who lost their homes, businesses and livelihoods as a result of the riots? No.

You blame the individuals who do the crimes.

- It can be said a dozen more times, Democrats are left wing and they subscribe to left wing voters. Biden’s latest comments on gender tell you that. Don’t be naive.

- Context is everything, especially in politics. It’s absolutely not what the jury finds that is important. It’s the reason he’s been put there, and that is due to a fascist ideal of trying to stop your political opponents from running and using your current power to do so.

If Trump was doing this to Hilary for her major crimes like the deleting of tens of thousands of emails and even smashing government property with a hammer to cover her tracks… people would be calling him all the fascist pejoratives under the sun.

- like Jan 6th, unless you have a clean record of calling the year of rioting out prior then you don’t have a leg to stand on. Same thing here, unless you have a clean record of calling out crimes by Biden, Pelosi and Hillary and the many before them, then you don’t have a leg to stand on here either.

It’s political persecution. Plain and simple.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 21:15]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:46 - Mar 21 with 1393 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:36 - Mar 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What court of law though? He hasn’t been charged with anything despite years of investigation and god knows how much resource thrown at it by the US government, FBI, media etc. Surely the combined might of those institutions should have built a case by now. If he has transgressed then of course he should be tried and punished but until then it’s all for show.

First they tried to get him for tax… then realised it was fine.

Then they tried to get him for Jan 6th… then realised he actually called for a peaceful protest.

Now they are trying to get him for trying to stop an affair going public.

It seems we have fallen on the meaningless tabloid style one of the three to try and stop him running.

If they went after the likes of Pelosi and her husband with as much enthusiasm and vigour then not much could be said. However as I said, this isn’t about any laws being broken, this is about trying to snuff out political opposition.

Abhorrent, scary and everyone should be deeply concerned about it. This isn’t China… yet.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:20 - Mar 21 with 1387 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:46 - Mar 21 by Dr_Parnassus

First they tried to get him for tax… then realised it was fine.

Then they tried to get him for Jan 6th… then realised he actually called for a peaceful protest.

Now they are trying to get him for trying to stop an affair going public.

It seems we have fallen on the meaningless tabloid style one of the three to try and stop him running.

If they went after the likes of Pelosi and her husband with as much enthusiasm and vigour then not much could be said. However as I said, this isn’t about any laws being broken, this is about trying to snuff out political opposition.

Abhorrent, scary and everyone should be deeply concerned about it. This isn’t China… yet.

None of it is over yet.

He paid off Stormy and then wrote the monies off for tax purposes.

His lawyer and accountant have both grassed him up.

The court will decide.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 21:21]

Beware of the Risen People

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 04:56 - Mar 22 with 1347 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:20 - Mar 21 by Kilkennyjack

None of it is over yet.

He paid off Stormy and then wrote the monies off for tax purposes.

His lawyer and accountant have both grassed him up.

The court will decide.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2023 21:21]

As I said, it’s a tabloid level prosecution attempt, ludicrous in the extreme.

Politically motivated and utterly abhorrent with zero regard for democracy and the will of the people.

They are scared; it has nothing to do with guilt.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 17:36 - Mar 23 with 1288 viewsSullutaCreturned

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 04:56 - Mar 22 by Dr_Parnassus

As I said, it’s a tabloid level prosecution attempt, ludicrous in the extreme.

Politically motivated and utterly abhorrent with zero regard for democracy and the will of the people.

They are scared; it has nothing to do with guilt.

I read this,

Prosecutors are considering whether to charge Trump in relation to misstating the purpose of the payment in business records, which could be a felony if it was done to cover up another crime.

Cohen previously pleaded guilty to other related federal crimes, including breaking campaign finance laws in facilitating the Daniels payment.

Trump said last week that he expected to be arrested Tuesday, but the day came and went without incident as the grand jury was off. It heard testimony Monday from his ally, former top federal prosecutor Bob Costello.

Trump denies having sex with Daniels.

The big questions to me are, f Trump didn't have sex with Daniels then why did he pay her? Nobody seems to believe Prince Andrew is innocent after paying off his alleged victim.

If his lawyer plead guilty to breaking campaign finance laws then Trump is quite possibly complicit. If he has committed a felony then the law is the law regardless of the reasons for going after him.
It could well be politically motivated, to stop him standing but if they can get him legally then why not?
If he is genuinely guilty then why is it abhorrent?

I don't think any of us have enough information to declare Trump guilty or innocent. it is the USA legal system and they'll play by their rules.
Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:10 - Mar 23 with 1259 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 17:36 - Mar 23 by SullutaCreturned

I read this,

Prosecutors are considering whether to charge Trump in relation to misstating the purpose of the payment in business records, which could be a felony if it was done to cover up another crime.

Cohen previously pleaded guilty to other related federal crimes, including breaking campaign finance laws in facilitating the Daniels payment.

Trump said last week that he expected to be arrested Tuesday, but the day came and went without incident as the grand jury was off. It heard testimony Monday from his ally, former top federal prosecutor Bob Costello.

The big questions to me are, f Trump didn't have sex with Daniels then why did he pay her? Nobody seems to believe Prince Andrew is innocent after paying off his alleged victim.

If his lawyer plead guilty to breaking campaign finance laws then Trump is quite possibly complicit. If he has committed a felony then the law is the law regardless of the reasons for going after him.
It could well be politically motivated, to stop him standing but if they can get him legally then why not?

I don't think any of us have enough information to declare Trump guilty or innocent. it is the USA legal system and they'll play by their rules.

Because it’s inconsistent and selectively applied.

Why isn’t anyone going after Biden and his payments from Burisma? Why aren’t they going after Pelosi for her insider trading?

Both far worse than misstating where funds went to stop a private and personal story coming out.

I have neither claimed he is innocent or guilty; I’ve said it’s abhorrent and politically motivated. Had he been a Democrat then nobody would be saying anything and zero would be done.

When laws are selectively applied due to political motivations, then that is fascism and tyranny.

If this was happening to Trump’s likely opposition in the next election under his Presidency, you would be at the front of the queue to tell us all how horrendous and fascist-like it is. Trying to jail your biggest threat to your power.

They have tried every avenue to stop him running. Taxes which failed, Jan 6th which turned out to be laughable… and now this, tabloid level nonsense.

It’s literally the stuff we see in Russia and China.

Scary.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2023 22:12]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:08 - Mar 24 with 1245 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 17:36 - Mar 23 by SullutaCreturned

I read this,

Great post.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:20 - Mar 24 with 1243 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:10 - Mar 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Because it’s inconsistent and selectively applied.

Why isn’t anyone going after Biden and his payments from Burisma? Why aren’t they going after Pelosi for her insider trading?

Both far worse than misstating where funds went to stop a private and personal story coming out.

I have neither claimed he is innocent or guilty; I’ve said it’s abhorrent and politically motivated. Had he been a Democrat then nobody would be saying anything and zero would be done.

When laws are selectively applied due to political motivations, then that is fascism and tyranny.

If this was happening to Trump’s likely opposition in the next election under his Presidency, you would be at the front of the queue to tell us all how horrendous and fascist-like it is. Trying to jail your biggest threat to your power.

They have tried every avenue to stop him running. Taxes which failed, Jan 6th which turned out to be laughable… and now this, tabloid level nonsense.

It’s literally the stuff we see in Russia and China.

Scary.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2023 22:12]

None of this is over yet.

There are at least 6 routes to prison for Trump.

The classified secret docs he stole
Jan 06th
Stormy-gate
Interfering with vote counting to ‘find’ votes
Tax avoidance/business fraud
26 women accusing him of sexual misconduct

None of this is remotely normal.
This mf is going to jail big time.

And then there’s all the Russian money ….

Login to get fewer ads

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:24 - Mar 24 with 1217 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:20 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

None of this is over yet.

There are at least 6 routes to prison for Trump.

The classified secret docs he stole
Jan 06th
Stormy-gate
Interfering with vote counting to ‘find’ votes
Tax avoidance/business fraud
26 women accusing him of sexual misconduct

None of this is remotely normal.
This mf is going to jail big time.

And then there’s all the Russian money ….

The taxes are nonsense.

Jan 6th is nonsense.

Stormy Daniels is tabloid level nonsense.

The documents are nonsense. Nothing was stolen they were declassified.

Interfering with vote? That’s a new one on me. Unless you are talking about his conversation where he said “you have to find these votes” in a discussion about the search for fraudulent voting ballots. If that’s what you mean… then that’s nonsense too.

All of this is nonsense. It’s fascism, supported by Democrat supporters out of sheer convenience.

If you genuinely felt concern about crime in politics (not silly things like Stormy Daniels) then you should be able to point me to posts from you - calling out the likes of Biden for the Burisma deals and Pelosi on the insider trading.

Let me know when you find them and I’ll take a look. Should they be there, then all good with me and you can keep ranting about this until you are blue in the face and I’ll accept you are just a stickler for rules to be followed to the letter.

Otherwise it just looks like a vendetta to me, which is of course what this whole thing is about in the first place.

Terrifying levels of publicly backed fascism from the people who “claim” to be against it most.

People often ask “how did German people stand by and watch what the Nazis did”… well this is how. Not only are people standing by and turning a blind eye, some people are actively supporting it.

And before people say you can’t compare, you absolutely can. These are the foundations and encroachment of freedom that leads to such horrifying things as what we have seen from similar fascist movements in the past.

Americans should be furious en masse.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 18:43 - Mar 24 with 1186 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 02:24 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

The taxes are nonsense.

Jan 6th is nonsense.

Stormy Daniels is tabloid level nonsense.

The documents are nonsense. Nothing was stolen they were declassified.

Interfering with vote? That’s a new one on me. Unless you are talking about his conversation where he said “you have to find these votes” in a discussion about the search for fraudulent voting ballots. If that’s what you mean… then that’s nonsense too.

All of this is nonsense. It’s fascism, supported by Democrat supporters out of sheer convenience.

If you genuinely felt concern about crime in politics (not silly things like Stormy Daniels) then you should be able to point me to posts from you - calling out the likes of Biden for the Burisma deals and Pelosi on the insider trading.

Let me know when you find them and I’ll take a look. Should they be there, then all good with me and you can keep ranting about this until you are blue in the face and I’ll accept you are just a stickler for rules to be followed to the letter.

Otherwise it just looks like a vendetta to me, which is of course what this whole thing is about in the first place.

Terrifying levels of publicly backed fascism from the people who “claim” to be against it most.

People often ask “how did German people stand by and watch what the Nazis did”… well this is how. Not only are people standing by and turning a blind eye, some people are actively supporting it.

And before people say you can’t compare, you absolutely can. These are the foundations and encroachment of freedom that leads to such horrifying things as what we have seen from similar fascist movements in the past.

Americans should be furious en masse.

The documents were classified.

Trump was selling secrets.

MF is going to jail.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 1155 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 18:43 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

The documents were classified.

Trump was selling secrets.

MF is going to jail.

That’s not true though is it. Stop the silliness please as it’s ruining the thread.

This must be so tiring for you, jumping on every left wing ridiculous move.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:58 - Mar 24 with 1145 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 20:07 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s not true though is it. Stop the silliness please as it’s ruining the thread.

This must be so tiring for you, jumping on every left wing ridiculous move.

New York Times says its true …

In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Mr. Trump since he left office, the people said: that first batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Mr. Trump’s aides to the Justice Department in June and the material seized by the F.B.I. in the search this month.

As i said …..

In future i will be sure to check with u first before i post …

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:36 - Mar 24 with 1133 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:58 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Mr. Trump since he left office, the people said: that first batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Mr. Trump’s aides to the Justice Department in June and the material seized by the F.B.I. in the search this month.

As i said …..

Why don't you just check your facts before you post. That way you would not look so silly all the time

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 23:15 - Mar 24 with 1108 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 21:58 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

As i said …..

You said he was selling them.

Now you are saying he had them. They are very different accusations, one which is very serious - the other appears to be a technicality and probably no different to any other President in history.

So which one are you accusing him of?

Or doesn’t it matter to you?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 23:18 - Mar 24 with 1105 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:36 - Mar 24 by felixstowe_jack

Why don't you just check your facts before you post. That way you would not look so silly all the time

Those that have drank from the leftist Kool-aid don’t like facts.

Facts get in the way of emotion driven creative license, where common decency and democracy are suspended on a whim depending on who it benefits… only to pretend they are of utmost value.

Facts cut through all that nonsense, annoyingly for them.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 11:55 - Mar 26 with 1034 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 23:15 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

You said he was selling them.

Now you are saying he had them. They are very different accusations, one which is very serious - the other appears to be a technicality and probably no different to any other President in history.

So which one are you accusing him of?

Or doesn’t it matter to you?

Having them in his possession is enough to jail him.
I would be happy with that.

As thats so obvious there are two questions to consider …
- why is the investigation taking so long in an open and shut case ?
- why did Trump take them in the first place ?

So it sounds like there is more to it than simply having the docs, so what can that something be ?

You are right in that the selling secrets rumours are yet unproven, i accept that. For now …🇺🇸

Tick tock MF ….🇺🇸

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:03 - Mar 26 with 1001 viewsonehunglow

Trump is a preening affront to both USA and mankind
The very worst type of individual to be a figurehead
He should be beyond the pale .
That he isn’t for many shows we have problems

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:26 - Mar 26 with 996 viewsSullutaCreturned

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 23:18 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Those that have drank from the leftist Kool-aid don’t like facts.

Facts get in the way of emotion driven creative license, where common decency and democracy are suspended on a whim depending on who it benefits… only to pretend they are of utmost value.

Facts cut through all that nonsense, annoyingly for them.

Interesting post that. tell me, what facst do you have to show Pelosi took part in insider trading?

There's this,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2022/07/27/pelosi-unloads-millions-in-nvi

it's an odd kind of insider trading that sees someone lose money! Maybe you should be careful what you post, unless you have evidence.

On that point, it's the same as Trump, if there is evidence and she is guilty then she should be charged.
You call the Stormy Daniels thing "silly" yet if he did what he's accused of it's fraud. Isn't financila fraud a serious crime and specially so when it breaches election rules.

Seems to me you only think it's silly because it could stop Trump from standing and we all know you are a big fan of Trump.
Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:44 - Mar 26 with 988 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:26 - Mar 26 by SullutaCreturned

Interesting post that. tell me, what facst do you have to show Pelosi took part in insider trading?

There's this,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereksaul/2022/07/27/pelosi-unloads-millions-in-nvi

it's an odd kind of insider trading that sees someone lose money! Maybe you should be careful what you post, unless you have evidence.

On that point, it's the same as Trump, if there is evidence and she is guilty then she should be charged.
You call the Stormy Daniels thing "silly" yet if he did what he's accused of it's fraud. Isn't financila fraud a serious crime and specially so when it breaches election rules.

Seems to me you only think it's silly because it could stop Trump from standing and we all know you are a big fan of Trump.

It won’t stop trump from standing. They were saying the other day you can run for president from prison, there’s nothing in the rules that you can’t.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:18 - Mar 26 with 947 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:03 - Mar 26 by onehunglow

Trump is a preening affront to both USA and mankind
The very worst type of individual to be a figurehead
He should be beyond the pale .
That he isn’t for many shows we have problems

Well said OHL

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 22:23 - Mar 26 with 946 viewsKilkennyjack

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:44 - Mar 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It won’t stop trump from standing. They were saying the other day you can run for president from prison, there’s nothing in the rules that you can’t.

Thats true.

Its just that then nobody serious would vote for him, so it hands the Dems the Presidents office again.

I can live with that but that would be democracy paying a price at the alter of ego. Thats not right.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:18 - Mar 27 with 934 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 15:26 - Mar 26 by SullutaCreturned

There's this,

I can only assume you haven’t read your own link?

Paul Pelosi has made investments to the tune of millions and millions of dollars in profit, days before Nancy had passed key legislation to grant those companies millions in funding.

Yet your proof that this didn’t happen is that they lost 300k (?!) on one single trade?

Think about what you post before you post. I understand it’s driven by intense partisanship but you really need to bring something to the table as opposed to just Googling for anything without quality checking it first.

And you are correct, I do think this Stormy Daniels thing is nonsense, it’s tabloid level, eye rollingly obvious in its nature. No President in history will have been prosecuted for anything remotely similar and I’d be stunned if every President didn’t have some sort of personal scandal they tried to keep from getting into the public domain.

I’d love to look at the finances that changed hands to keep the Biden laptop scandal quiet…

Wouldn’t you? Maybe not.

Enjoy:

https://nypost.com/2022/10/05/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-has-accrued-millions-fr
[Post edited 27 Mar 2023 0:29]

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:21 - Mar 27 with 932 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 16:44 - Mar 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It will in all but name.

Nobody will vote for a President under those circumstances.

Take a look at Kilkenny’s post in response to you, the motivation is to keep the Dems in office and he is probably among the biggest threats.

If this was happening in Russia, people would be outraged at Putins corruption by trying to prosecute his main rival to his power.

This is no different, and as I touched upon before, this is exactly how the Nazis were allowed to do what they did in the 30’s and 40’s. These are the types of people that would endorse such things if it was politically convenient to them.

It’s abhorrent.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:24 - Mar 27 with 931 viewsDr_Parnassus

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 11:55 - Mar 26 by Kilkennyjack

Having them in his possession is enough to jail him.
I would be happy with that.

As thats so obvious there are two questions to consider …
- why is the investigation taking so long in an open and shut case ?
- why did Trump take them in the first place ?

So it sounds like there is more to it than simply having the docs, so what can that something be ?

You are right in that the selling secrets rumours are yet unproven, i accept that. For now …🇺🇸

Tick tock MF ….🇺🇸

So he wasn’t selling them?

Every President in history will have documents from their time in office, I can guarantee it. It’s just about having the motivation to get them on such a technicality.

Of course I’m right it’s unproven, I don’t post unless I’m right.

It’s already known before I type.

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 08:56 - Mar 27 with 896 viewsonehunglow

Dr P. Who is geting nominated on 00:24 - Mar 27 by Dr_Parnassus

So he wasn’t selling them?

Every President in history will have documents from their time in office, I can guarantee it. It’s just about having the motivation to get them on such a technicality.

Of course I’m right it’s unproven, I don’t post unless I’m right.

It’s already known before I type.

Frankly,I am not bothered by these allegations or the defence which you find for them.
Trump is entitled,arrogant ,devious ruthless trash who has ,does and will manipulate anyone to feed his already considerable wealth and arrogance .
When you look at him and his grotesque preening what do you really think. By that,I mean what does your gut tell you.
What do you see ?
Honestly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024