Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 16:49 - Feb 15 with 21198 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the meeting of two teams. The teams are known to everyone, some don’t care, most will possibly. It’s a bit like the Spanish inquisition without the Spanish who don’t inquire. Bastille ? Is that ok ? Who cares ? Ollie Mc street fighter might be there, Brewster millions where ever he is might appear. There will be a ball and men, it’s the men that make the difference as long as they have a ball.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57062/the-rest-of-februa

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57065/sheffield-united-b

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, John Fleck, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Billy Sharp (captain), John Egan, Oliver Norwood, Jack Robinson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Adam Davies, Oli McBurnie, Ben Davies, Conor Hourihane, Charlie Goode, Iliman Ndiaye, Daniel Jebbison.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Finley Burns, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Cyrus Christie, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (captain), Joel Latibeaudiere; Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Michael Obafemi, Kyle Joseph, Yan Dhanda.

There could be more to follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 with 1426 viewsonehunglow

We pass the ball forwards then immediately backwards.
Why?

Why does not Martin at least try to be more direct.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 1428 viewsJohnw102

They just missed a sitter. Fisher more like a flounder.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 1424 viewsshingle

Russell is no doubt already writing down his excuses for his after match speech in that little note book of his.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Feb 19 with 1409 viewsjojaca

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Feb 19 by 1983

Help my neighbour fix his fence it is then

We are awful again, started the match incredibly slow. When we get into their final third we pass the ball back to the defence. We are getting cut open down the channels so easily again. When will Russell learn, it's like watching the same script at every away game.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:35]

Even when you know, you never know?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Feb 19 with 1374 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 by shingle

Russell is no doubt already writing down his excuses for his after match speech in that little note book of his.

I think he'll go for excuses 7, 15 and 41.

7. We are in transition.
15. Individual mistakes cost us.
41. We have a small squad and lots of games.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Feb 19 with 1367 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 by shingle

Indeed.
It'll be down to somebody else

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Feb 19 with 1345 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:32 - Feb 19 by Johnw102

They just missed a sitter. Fisher more like a flounder.

Fisher does concern me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 1341 viewsjojaca

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Indeed.
It'll be down to somebody else

He needs to make a change now before we concede another before half time. We could be 4 or 5 nil by now.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 1334 viewsFlashberryjack

At least we are consistent.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 1328 viewsJohnw102

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Feb 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think he'll go for excuses 7, 15 and 41.

7. We are in transition.
15. Individual mistakes cost us.
41. We have a small squad and lots of games.

1 I didn’t have a pre season.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Feb 19 with 1314 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Feb 19 by jojaca

We are awful again, started the match incredibly slow. When we get into their final third we pass the ball back to the defence. We are getting cut open down the channels so easily again. When will Russell learn, it's like watching the same script at every away game.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:35]

We, the group who sit together at home games, said after a couple of games if you play against us......be very organised in defence and break as fast as you can and that will do.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Feb 19 with 1303 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Fisher does concern me.

His body language is key.
He is not confident nor comfortable

Utter waste of money and as I say,.Martin is costing us,literally

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Feb 19 with 1291 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

We pass the ball forwards then immediately backwards.
Why?

Why does not Martin at least try to be more direct.

You get criticised a lot on here I know but anyone saying that’s not a valid question knows nothing about the current side or football generally.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Feb 19 with 1290 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Feb 19 by Johnw102

1 I didn’t have a pre season.

Excuse 2.. The championship is all a bit to much for me.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 15:41]

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Feb 19 with 1275 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Feb 19 by jojaca

He needs to make a change now before we concede another before half time. We could be 4 or 5 nil by now.

But he doesn't do change ,does he.
It's his way or the highway.
For me,it's the Highway to Hell

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Feb 19 with 1255 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone for the Winter Olympics ?
3-0.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Feb 19 with 1225 viewsunion_jack

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:36 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Fisher does concern me.

He’s got no confidence maybe because he’s not got the required quality. That flap at the beginning said a lot.

Ooops 3-0

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 1183 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Anyone for the Winter Olympics ?
3-0.

Its worth watching.
It really does show how far we have sunk
To be putting our trust in this utter clown shows we truly are dumb.
Our club was sold in a dumb manner and the Trust has proven to be dumb too.

We so utterly need new blood top to bottom

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Feb 19 with 1166 viewsJohnw102

FFS get Hamer on at ht. second thoughts don’t RM would probably play him at LWB. 😫🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Feb 19 with 1135 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Its worth watching.
It really does show how far we have sunk
To be putting our trust in this utter clown shows we truly are dumb.
Our club was sold in a dumb manner and the Trust has proven to be dumb too.

We so utterly need new blood top to bottom

I’m not encouraging you am I ?.

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Feb 19 with 1133 viewsraynor94

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Feb 19 by union_jack

You get criticised a lot on here I know but anyone saying that’s not a valid question knows nothing about the current side or football generally.

Even I can't argue with that post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 19 with 1089 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Feb 19 by Johnw102

FFS get Hamer on at ht. second thoughts don’t RM would probably play him at LWB. 😫🦢🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Fisher Im afraid is a Martin folly.
The very first signing he wanted to help his plan.

If we are not prepared to learn then we deserve this .

Where are the positive boys anyway?

We need them to lift us and the team

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 1069 viewsjack_lord

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Feb 19 by union_jack

He’s got no confidence maybe because he’s not got the required quality. That flap at the beginning said a lot.

Ooops 3-0

When does enough become enough?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 1069 viewsMinesapint

"Kris O Drearys" commentary matches the abysmal performance.

Time for a drink I think.
Sheffield United v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 1069 viewsGeoffThom

When is he going to get the fact manning is shite and so is latabeaudiere or whatever his name is
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024